Canada
✟19,625.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My focus has been all over the place lately. More importantly, it's been on things which it no longer needs to be on. While these things were important at the time, they are now fading into the background, being replaced by new things.

When I came to Jesus Christ, many things changed, including the things I was fascinated by. Now, my focus has shifted once more and I find that I'm not as interested in the things I was, even as early as a month ago.

I believe this is part of maturing in the faith. God is taking me on a journey and while I don't know the destination, I feel at peace to continue trusting the irresistible sense of direction I've been given.

It's an amazing experience and I'm grateful for it.

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It is incredible, isn't it? As new creatures, we begin to see how precious Christ truly is and how lifeless, temporal, and fading this world is and everything in it. The more we grow, the more we mature, the more we come to know God, I believe we are experiencing step by step that future glory and eternal life yet to be realized, because this is but a foretaste of it. :)

Upvote 0

Zetetica

Jan 2, 2019
Canada
✟19,625.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is incredible, isn't it? As new creatures, we begin to see how precious Christ truly is and how lifeless, temporal, and fading this world is and everything in it. The more we grow, the more we mature, the more we come to know God, I believe we are experiencing step by step that future glory and eternal life yet to be realized, because this is but a foretaste of it. :)

It’s wonderful! It’s like eating from a beautiful tree which has endless fruit and I just never tire of the taste. It’s not that it changes, it’s that it is ever perfect in taste. Each piece, satisfies entirely, every time.

Upvote 0

SouthernBlessedOne

JustBoundless.com
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
✟22,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also agree. I often wonder how I enjoyed some of the things I used to. Behold we are new creations!

2 Corinthians 5:17 -- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

• Friendly
Reactions: Zetetica
Upvote 0