Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am looking for spiritual help and guidance and answers to my questions. My request is for mature men and women of God only who have a true connection with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual "meat" I say this because what I have to say may require God to speak through you to answer. That's my only reason for saying this.

Let's get started. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit when the heavens opened up and the Holy Spirit came down as a dove into me. I saw the Holy Spirit face to face.

I did not grow up in a religious home. I found Jesus on my own without church.

I was 16 at the time, I am now 27 years old. I have seen Jesus Christ probably about 9 times since the age of 16.

The problem I am having right now is this... I havent seen him or been with him in the last probably 3 years. Did I fall into a curse? No. Did I go my own way into a world of sin? No.

Ok so its been 3 years. Whats the problem? My problem is is I only know how to have a relationship with God if we're together. I dont know anything else.

I feel like me and God are in this long distant relationship like hes in another state. I call his phone, he dont pick up. I send him text messages he dont reply. I write him letters and he doesnt write back. I felt like this for years and years. And I disnt give up but right now I feel like I'm about to give up.

I wish I could just be a normal Christian who is content with just prayer and reading the bible and going to church. And is happy with just "feeling" his presence and thats it. I tried so hard to be like that.

But I cant its like its not me or for me to live like that with God. And I hate that so much because I just wanna be happy with God.

Another thing is, dont get me wrong I am not a satanist or some new age person. I know very well the dangers in all those things. I understand spiritual warfare very well. I even seen Satan face to face. The beast himself. In full natural form. As unnatural as that sounds...

But riddle me this, why is it so dang easy to see demons? I'm not kidding give me 24 hours and I'll have a story to tell.

But seeing angels? Super hard.
Seeing Jesus? Super hard.
Seeing devils? Easy.

Why is this? I mean if God is so available. Why is it so difficult? Its funny hearing this from someone who seen God 9 times huh?

This is where i am. Please help me because I'm at a place where if i dont truly have God in my life. It's either i have him or i dont have him. No middle spot is open for me. I want him supernaturally not in any other way. I dont wanna read my bible alone, I want to be with him as he teaches me the bible. I dont want to pray alone and never hear from him. I want to pray and God speak back. I want a relationship that is alive. Not where i am the only one that is communicating with him in everyday. But hes not doing anything with me.
I'm not quite sure where to begin speaking. But if you already know you truly been saved and born again there is nothing to worry about except to keep pressing on in the faith even when it gets difficult. Whether someone is a believer or unbeliever they will experience spiritual Warfare even if they don't know what it is. When you become a child of God spiritual warfare increases it doesn't decrease. Since you have been transferred from the kingdom of darkness over to God kingdom the powers of darkness have to work harder to get you to fall away from God. But keep praying and pressing on in your faith and know that God is with you and hears your prayers. But what I am concerned with is your need to experience angels, you don't need to experience angelic beings, whatever your seeing is most likely demonic. The Bible states there is one mediator between man an God and that its Jesus, you don't need mediator ship or interaction s with angelic being but God and Christ alone.

Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that your problem is that you depend on those visions and your feelings too much. In other words, God reveals himself in many other ways to our reason and decisions in addition to our emotions. I have experienced two visions in my 62 years as a Christian since I became one at the age of 16, but God has also revealed himself in other people in church and especially in his Word that I read daily and through his answers to my constant prayers. Please don't just depend on his gift of visions. Attend regularly and get involved in church, read God's Word, and talk with him all the time. You probably won't get an immediate answer, but he will reveal his answers in your experiences and through other people. Remember that his answers are four kinds: yes, no, not yet, and not the way you expect--all of them for your benefit to help you grow.

• Useful
Reactions: Janey Ritter
Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am looking for spiritual help and guidance and answers to my questions. My request is for mature men and women of God only who have a true connection with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual "meat" I say this because what I have to say may require God to speak through you to answer. That's my only reason for saying this.

Let's get started. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit when the heavens opened up and the Holy Spirit came down as a dove into me. I saw the Holy Spirit face to face.

I did not grow up in a religious home. I found Jesus on my own without church.

I was 16 at the time, I am now 27 years old. I have seen Jesus Christ probably about 9 times since the age of 16.

The problem I am having right now is this... I havent seen him or been with him in the last probably 3 years. Did I fall into a curse? No. Did I go my own way into a world of sin? No.

Ok so its been 3 years. Whats the problem? My problem is is I only know how to have a relationship with God if we're together. I dont know anything else.

I feel like me and God are in this long distant relationship like hes in another state. I call his phone, he dont pick up. I send him text messages he dont reply. I write him letters and he doesnt write back. I felt like this for years and years. And I disnt give up but right now I feel like I'm about to give up.

I wish I could just be a normal Christian who is content with just prayer and reading the bible and going to church. And is happy with just "feeling" his presence and thats it. I tried so hard to be like that.

But I cant its like its not me or for me to live like that with God. And I hate that so much because I just wanna be happy with God.

Another thing is, dont get me wrong I am not a satanist or some new age person. I know very well the dangers in all those things. I understand spiritual warfare very well. I even seen Satan face to face. The beast himself. In full natural form. As unnatural as that sounds...

But riddle me this, why is it so dang easy to see demons? I'm not kidding give me 24 hours and I'll have a story to tell.

But seeing angels? Super hard.
Seeing Jesus? Super hard.
Seeing devils? Easy.

Why is this? I mean if God is so available. Why is it so difficult? Its funny hearing this from someone who seen God 9 times huh?

This is where i am. Please help me because I'm at a place where if i dont truly have God in my life. It's either i have him or i dont have him. No middle spot is open for me. I want him supernaturally not in any other way. I dont wanna read my bible alone, I want to be with him as he teaches me the bible. I dont want to pray alone and never hear from him. I want to pray and God speak back. I want a relationship that is alive. Not where i am the only one that is communicating with him in everyday. But hes not doing anything with me.
All I can do is relate what I’ve been taught by Christ. When I was called, I had little to no idea what that meant. When God The Father handed me over to Christ, I was seriously plumbed up. I’m talking about direct teaching from Christ. When I was prepared for being born again, it was exactly like what The Word describes. Consider that the beast is the flesh. If the Spirit doesn’t control the flesh, the flesh takes over. God is always at enmity with the flesh and Christ appears a second time to those who look for Him. Based on your description, you should know exactly where The Scripture is that bares out the aforementioned.

Upvote 0