Lancashire
✟15,986.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you have had your supernatural experiences, both of God and the demons, they happened in the way that you know they happened. Things of the Spirir cannot be boxed up however and is kinda free from the boundaries our minds like to create.

You need to be open to God literally speaking, reaching out, helping etc any which way. He can literally use anything, anywhere, anytime, anyhow and anyone for His good and purpose. Don't just have your ears, eyes etc only aligned to any particular interaction with God, have all your senses both in a physical and a spiritual way open to Him without any blinkers on. He is with you always.

Taste and see that the Lord is good.

Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am looking for spiritual help and guidance and answers to my questions. My request is for mature men and women of God only who have a true connection with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual "meat" I say this because what I have to say may require God to speak through you to answer. That's my only reason for saying this.

Let's get started. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit when the heavens opened up and the Holy Spirit came down as a dove into me. I saw the Holy Spirit face to face.

I did not grow up in a religious home. I found Jesus on my own without church.

I was 16 at the time, I am now 27 years old. I have seen Jesus Christ probably about 9 times since the age of 16.

The problem I am having right now is this... I havent seen him or been with him in the last probably 3 years. Did I fall into a curse? No. Did I go my own way into a world of sin? No.

Ok so its been 3 years. Whats the problem? My problem is is I only know how to have a relationship with God if we're together. I dont know anything else.

I feel like me and God are in this long distant relationship like hes in another state. I call his phone, he dont pick up. I send him text messages he dont reply. I write him letters and he doesnt write back. I felt like this for years and years. And I disnt give up but right now I feel like I'm about to give up.

I wish I could just be a normal Christian who is content with just prayer and reading the bible and going to church. And is happy with just "feeling" his presence and thats it. I tried so hard to be like that.

But I cant its like its not me or for me to live like that with God. And I hate that so much because I just wanna be happy with God.

Another thing is, dont get me wrong I am not a satanist or some new age person. I know very well the dangers in all those things. I understand spiritual warfare very well. I even seen Satan face to face. The beast himself. In full natural form. As unnatural as that sounds...

But riddle me this, why is it so dang easy to see demons? I'm not kidding give me 24 hours and I'll have a story to tell.

But seeing angels? Super hard.
Seeing Jesus? Super hard.
Seeing devils? Easy.

Why is this? I mean if God is so available. Why is it so difficult? Its funny hearing this from someone who seen God 9 times huh?

This is where i am. Please help me because I'm at a place where if i dont truly have God in my life. It's either i have him or i dont have him. No middle spot is open for me. I want him supernaturally not in any other way. I dont wanna read my bible alone, I want to be with him as he teaches me the bible. I dont want to pray alone and never hear from him. I want to pray and God speak back. I want a relationship that is alive. Not where i am the only one that is communicating with him in everyday. But hes not doing anything with me.

You are like many people who have had many spectacular experiences to begin your spiritual life, but when the spiritual life settles down to everyday life, you crave the spectacular again.

The thing you don't understand is that God is everywhere and that when you hear a sermon or read the Bible, he is speaking to you through the pastor and the written Word. He also speaks through other Christians, but you need to pray for discernment in all these situations that it's not actually Satan coming as an angel of light.

I don't get immediate answers, but God shows me his will and way through the circumstances he sends into my life and of course through his Word.

I also have had visions, not of God, but of a future that came true. If you had true visions, they were when you seemed to be awake, and they were very vivid so that you can never forget them.

However, no one has ever seen any of the Persons of God directly, but if those were God's visions, they were symbolic representations of the Holy Spirit and the other Persons, not actual direct seeing. I can relate to the thinking that they were real and literal, but trust me, they weren't.

My advice is that you faithfully read the Bible and pray daily and attend church weekly and accept God's speaking through those means. Let God then send you visions when he wants to. And use those as opportunities to share the good news with the people around you to let him speak through you.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am looking for spiritual help and guidance and answers to my questions. My request is for mature men and women of God only who have a true connection with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual "meat" I say this because what I have to say may require God to speak through you to answer. That's my only reason for saying this.

Let's get started. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit when the heavens opened up and the Holy Spirit came down as a dove into me. I saw the Holy Spirit face to face.

I was 16 at the time, I am now 27 years old. I have seen Jesus Christ probably about 9 times since the age of 16.

The problem I am having right now is this... I havent seen him or been with him in the last probably 3 years. Did I fall into a curse? No. Did I go my own way into a world of sin? No.

Ok so its been 3 years. Whats the problem? My problem is is I only know how to have a relationship with God if we're together. I dont know anything else.

I feel like me and God are in this long distant relationship like hes in another state. I call his phone, he dont pick up. I send him text messages he dont reply. I write him letters and he doesnt write back. I felt like this for years and years. And I disnt give up but right now I feel like I'm about to give up.

I wish I could just be a normal Christian who is content with just prayer and reading the bible and going to church. And is happy with just "feeling" his presence and thats it. I tried so hard to be like that.

But I cant its like its not me or for me to live like that with God. And I hate that so much because I just wanna be happy with God.

Another thing is, dont get me wrong I am not a satanist or some new age person. I know very well the dangers in all those things. I understand spiritual warfare very well. I even seen Satan face to face. The beast himself. In full natural form. As unnatural as that sounds...

But riddle me this, why is it so dang easy to see demons? I'm not kidding give me 24 hours and I'll have a story to tell.

Seeing devils? Easy.

Why is this? I mean if God is so available. Why is it so difficult? Its funny hearing this from someone who seen God 9 times huh?

This is where i am. Please help me because I'm at a place where if i dont truly have God in my life. It's either i have him or i dont have him. No middle spot is open for me. I want him supernaturally not in any other way. I dont wanna read my bible alone, I want to be with him as he teaches me the bible. I dont want to pray alone and never hear from him. I want to pray and God speak back. I want a relationship that is alive. Not where i am the only one that is communicating with him in everyday. But hes not doing anything with me.

Let me just throw some things out there.

I’m not saying any of this is what your problem is, I’m just listing some things that I thought of, in case anything helps you.

First make sure you’re an adopted child of God through faith in Jesus, and have really been saved.

We become children of God by receiving Jesus John 1:12, asking Him into our heart Revelation 3:20, where He then lives Ephesians 3:17, repenting of our sins as part of conversion, and so our sins are forgiven Acts 3:19, and by calling on the name of Jesus Romans 10:13.

The prayer of salvation is this: Jesus I believe you are Gods Son who died on a cross in my place, and rose from the dead. Come into my heart and save my soul, forgive my sins, and make me a new creation.

Unforgiveness is a common problem for believers, but it’s very important because if we don’t forgive others, God won’t forgive us - and one can’t go to heaven without Gods forgiveness of sin.

I know you said you weren’t into new age or the occult, but I still suspect that you might have been lured into some type of occultism.

There are demons who deceive people all the time, and since you said you see more demons and even Satan, than Jesus, and that seeing Jesus is hard, but seeing demons is easy, it makes me wonder,

Demons love to masquerade as angels of light, even pretend to be Jesus or God - and fool people.

So that’s the three things I thought of - make sure you’ve been born again, that you’ve forgiven others to be forgiven, and that you’re not in some kind of demonic deception.

God Bless and Shalom.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Seeing devils? Easy.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Kings 19:11-13
11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

God does not often appear in a great show but in the gentle whisper.

I agree with Bruce Leiter, you did not see God, you saw visions, for no man can see God and live.
Exodus 33:20
But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Scripture is God's breathed word to us. Scripture and the Holy Spirit teach us what is true, not our emotions or our eyes or our education.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

I would read the scriptures, pray and look for God's quiet guiding hand.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Seeing devils? Easy.

Brother Frankie Reyes,
When you felt your relationship with God like long distance relationship, you call Him but He did not pick up ; you are facing prayer hindrances ! There are sins that standing in the way !

This is what we have heard:
Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; -Isaiah 59:1
but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have HIDDEN HIS FACE from you so that he DOES NOT HEAR. -Isaiah 59:2

If you want to meet the Lord face to face, it is not that the Lord do not want to meet you; it is because the Lord is bound by the word that He has spoken. If He meets you face to face, while you still sin; you will die ; there is no point of seeing you like that; what you need is that He doesn’t hide his face from you ; to do that you need to abide by His conditions written in the Holy Scripture.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for taking the time to write to me, your post was a blessing. I tried to PM you, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. I would like to connect with you on a social platform, please let me know if you are willing to connect with me.

Yes! I struggle with my faith a lot, not in a sense of "Is God even real" because, I know God is real, Ive met him. My struggle is relationship based. Like i said in my original post I feel like I'm in a long distance relationship. I call him, no pick up. I leave voice mails, no call backs. I text him no replies. I send him letters, nothing back.

I'm just sitting here like, what is going on? Also keep in mind 3 years is a long time. To remain strong all this time and just now feel weak like i just wanna give up, and instead of giving up seeking help.

In response to demons, I don't go around looking for demons. All im saying is that it blows my mind how easy it is, to find darkness. VS Finding light, i.e Angels, God, Jesus, heaven ect..

There are countless scriptures about how readily available God is for us. Yet, when we seek him, hes not there. Yes it's easier to find darkness then it is to find God sad but true. and very contradiction to Gods word I know but thats the reality here. My reality has been the other way around. I wish it was the other way around.

In response to hearing Gods voice. I don't like to hear God in my thoughts, I used to practice this, but ive always been wrong about what I heard. I practiced this for years.

It's failed me so much, it has done more damage then good. To the point of no return. This is why I don't hear God, or why i say i dont hear God.

The only way im ever gonna trust something i hear, is if He shows up in a visitation whether it be in a vision or in person physically in my room. Because anytime hes ever talked to me like that I knew it was him speaking without doubt.

Think of it like this, your with your best friend at home, and hes talking to you about church on sunday. You dont have to doubt hes talking to you about church and you dont have to doubt the story. If we humans can communicate so well with each other, how much more should communication with God be more clear?

Brother Frankie,
This is what we have heard:
The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, -Romans 8:16

If you want to communicate with God ! The Holy Spirit is God ! Why are you resisting when the Holy Spirit talk to your spirit?

I understand that you have said you may mistaken what you hear ; if you keep practicing developing your spirit by meditating God’s words, you gain the ability to discern what is good and perfect will of God and what is not.

As we have heard:
But solid food is for the mature, for those who HAVE THEIR POWERS OF DISCERNMENT TRAINED BY CONSTANT PRACTICE to distinguish good from evil. -Hebrews 5:14

It is God’s will for us to mature in this manner.

You need to embrace this manner; God will speak to you, too; If a friend can meet you face to face! Are you not willing to accept his email or letters ?

Upvote 0

Frankie Reyes

Oct 25, 2020
Aubrey
✟15,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are like many people who have had many spectacular experiences to begin your spiritual life, but when the spiritual life settles down to everyday life, you crave the spectacular again.

The thing you don't understand is that God is everywhere and that when you hear a sermon or read the Bible, he is speaking to you through the pastor and the written Word. He also speaks through other Christians, but you need to pray for discernment in all these situations that it's not actually Satan coming as an angel of light.

I don't get immediate answers, but God shows me his will and way through the circumstances he sends into my life and of course through his Word.

I also have had visions, not of God, but of a future that came true. If you had true visions, they were when you seemed to be awake, and they were very vivid so that you can never forget them.

However, no one has ever seen any of the Persons of God directly, but if those were God's visions, they were symbolic representations of the Holy Spirit and the other Persons, not actual direct seeing. I can relate to the thinking that they were real and literal, but trust me, they weren't.

My advice is that you faithfully read the Bible and pray daily and attend church weekly and accept God's speaking through those means. Let God then send you visions when he wants to. And use those as opportunities to share the good news with the people around you to let him speak through you.

Let me just throw some things out there.

I’m not saying any of this is what your problem is, I’m just listing some things that I thought of, in case anything helps you.

First make sure you’re an adopted child of God through faith in Jesus, and have really been saved.

We become children of God by receiving Jesus John 1:12, asking Him into our heart Revelation 3:20, where He then lives Ephesians 3:17, repenting of our sins as part of conversion, and so our sins are forgiven Acts 3:19, and by calling on the name of Jesus Romans 10:13.

The prayer of salvation is this: Jesus I believe you are Gods Son who died on a cross in my place, and rose from the dead. Come into my heart and save my soul, forgive my sins, and make me a new creation.

Unforgiveness is a common problem for believers, but it’s very important because if we don’t forgive others, God won’t forgive us - and one can’t go to heaven without Gods forgiveness of sin.

I know you said you weren’t into new age or the occult, but I still suspect that you might have been lured into some type of occultism.

There are demons who deceive people all the time, and since you said you see more demons and even Satan, than Jesus, and that seeing Jesus is hard, but seeing demons is easy, it makes me wonder,

Demons love to masquerade as angels of light, even pretend to be Jesus or God - and fool people.

So that’s the three things I thought of - make sure you’ve been born again, that you’ve forgiven others to be forgiven, and that you’re not in some kind of demonic deception.

God Bless and Shalom.

I understood early on in my faith, how important it is to have discernment of spirits through the holy spirit...

Upvote 0

Frankie Reyes

Oct 25, 2020
Aubrey
✟15,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Kings 19:11-13
11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

God does not often appear in a great show but in the gentle whisper.

I agree with Bruce Leiter, you did not see God, you saw visions, for no man can see God and live.
Exodus 33:20

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Scripture is God's breathed word to us. Scripture and the Holy Spirit teach us what is true, not our emotions or our eyes or our education.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

John 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

I would read the scriptures, pray and look for God's quiet guiding hand.

You speak to me as if I have never read the scriptures... Ive been in the faith since the age of 16, I am now 27 and have met God several times. Yes, I met the Father face to face. We are not bound to the old covenant... I know the difference between visions and dreams, the difference being thinking and day dreaming. The difference between Divine visions and Divine Visitations where you leave your body and enter into heaven. I know what Ex 33:20 is saying but thats old covenant. Through the blood of Christ we come boldly before the Father, before the throne. Something we were never able to do in the old covenant

1 Cor 2:9

just as it is written,
“Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him.

Then what does verse 10 say?

It says...

10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't have friends in the faith, I don't attend church services. I look for friends in the faith a lot, and I pray to find those friends soon. I don't attend church because ive been hurt by church. I know not all churches are the same, but its the same belief that not all churches are the same that allowed me to give many churches a chance, and they still hurt me horribly.

I love Jesus Christ, that's why it pains me so much to be going through this. I don't care if i dont see heaven. If it could just be me and Jesus on a plain field, with a single tree forever. That would be enough, Jesus is my heaven.

It would take me a very long time to explain in detail the encounters ive had in detail.

I am going through a lot in my life, and I need him severely. I just want clarity in my life, direction guidance. Please believe me when i say ive prayed and fasted.

If you have met Jesus face to face, you will know that the Lord love his church. I understand that you have been by the people in the church, likewise the prophets, apostles, faithful ministers of God have suffered from their countrymen. You need to release forgiveness to those who have hurt you; this hinders your relationship with God.

As we have been encouraged by apostle Paul:
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, -Colossians 3:12
bearing with one another and, if one has a COMPLAINT AGAINST another, FORGIVING each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also MUST FORGIVE. -Colossians 3:13

Remember God gives grace; what grace He giives : the grace of repentance, in order that we can be united with His love.

To Jesus, repentance is a source of great love for Him.

You love Jesus; choose what pleases Him.

Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
On May 30th of this year a bunch of stuff happened to me. I am not going to get into it because it sounds absolutely nutso.

During this experience which I am going to call "The Interview" Jesus gave me what I call the "Moral Sense". Basically a union that would allow a person to be sinless and get easily to Heaven. It was spectacularly difficult to concentrate and I asked to be rid of it for the night so I could sleep. But please return it in the morning. I was told I was given what was necessary and given a sort of Shibboleth to remember. And if it does not return in the morning that is okay.

The next morning it was gone. I spent hours the next day praying for its return. Now I have to attempt an impossible task of being worthy. But I am prepared to give it a go without immediate and instance instruction. What is impossible exactly? I feel I might as well try.

Personally I focus on little things now to help me try. For example I found out two weeks ago May 31st of this year was the Pentecost and that helped a lot.

Am I kinda mad at Jesus? Yes. But forgiveness is something I need to learn I guess firstly.

Upvote 0

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You speak to me as if I have never read the scriptures... Ive been in the faith since the age of 16, I am now 27 and have met God several times. Yes, I met the Father face to face. We are not bound to the old covenant... I know the difference between visions and dreams, the difference being thinking and day dreaming. The difference between Divine visions and Divine Visitations where you leave your body and enter into heaven. I know what Ex 33:20 is saying but thats old covenant. Through the blood of Christ we come boldly before the Father, before the throne. Something we were never able to do in the old covenant

1 Cor 2:9

just as it is written,
“Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him.

Then what does verse 10 say?

It says...

10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.
You make God a liar to say you've seen him face to face. You claim old covenant, does that mean you accept nothing in the old testament? Isn't God the same yesterday as he is today?

Is John also lying in his first epistle when he says no one has seen God?

No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. - 1 John 4:12

Is he lying when he says in the gospel of John that no one has seen God?

No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known. - John 1:18

You may need to rethink what you're saying because that's a serious charge against God.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Seeing devils? Easy.

We are subject to seasons don't rush it ...

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
During this experience which I am going to call "The Interview" Jesus gave me what I call the "Moral Sense". Basically a union that would allow a person to be sinless and get easily to Heaven. It was spectacularly difficult to concentrate and I asked to be rid of it for the night so I could sleep. But please return it in the morning. I was told I was given what was necessary and given a sort of Shibboleth to remember. And if it does not return in the morning that is okay.

Except that’s not how salvation works:

Christians do not live a life of continually sinning, but neither are we sinless - and we do have to repent when we’re convicted by the Holy Spirit that we’ve committed one of the sins of the flesh, that Paul warned us will keep a believer out of heaven.

1John 1:6-10 is a good text that shows we aren’t sinless, and also we must confess sins as believers to have them forgiven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On May 30th of this year a bunch of stuff happened to me. I am not going to get into it because it sounds absolutely nutso.

The next morning it was gone. I spent hours the next day praying for its return. Now I have to attempt an impossible task of being worthy. But I am prepared to give it a go without immediate and instance instruction. What is impossible exactly? I feel I might as well try.

Personally I focus on little things now to help me try. For example I found out two weeks ago May 31st of this year was the Pentecost and that helped a lot.

Am I kinda mad at Jesus? Yes. But forgiveness is something I need to learn I guess firstly.
Jesus was communicating with you, and you asked him to save it for a more convenient time?

In these visitations, had Jesus returned to the earth or are people going to heaven?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,013.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The next morning it was gone. I spent hours the next day praying for its return. Now I have to attempt an impossible task of being worthy.

No, you don't.
You will never be worthy to be loved, or saved, by God, and you can never say to him "now I am worthy, speak to me/give me a vision."
Rather than praying for "its return", why not resolve to obey and follow God?

Upvote 0

Terryann Scott

Oct 28, 2020
Mandeville
✟15,302.00
Country
Jamaica
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Seeing devils? Easy.

Upvote 0

Terryann Scott

Oct 28, 2020
Mandeville
✟15,302.00
Country
Jamaica
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand exactly how you feel. This was my experience at one point and I realized it was all about being weaned as a babe in Christ and becoming a mature believer. It's also a matter of faith. In fact, I did a sermon a few days ago sharing some of my experience in this regard, and i believe that would give you a better understanding compared to what I can type now. Check it out on YouTube and let me know if it helped. Here's the link:

Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Except that’s not how salvation works:

Christians do not live a life of continually sinning, but neither are we sinless - and we do have to repent when we’re convicted by the Holy Spirit that we’ve committed one of the sins of the flesh, that Paul warned us will keep a believer out of heaven.

1John 1:6-10 is a good text that shows we aren’t sinless, and also we must confess sins as believers to have them forgiven.

I am not trying to live in Sin. I accept I am sinner and need to work on my Faith. The road to Damascus was a long one after Saul changed to Paul. It was not a pit stop nor a victory march. It was a slow painful struggle to get there. As I understand and I need to just need to try walking with Jesus til I hopefully get there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0