London
✟15,328.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell - Matthew 5:22

I've cursed at my brother multiple times in the past and now I feel like I'm in danger of hell.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell - Matthew 5:22

I've cursed at my brother multiple times in the past and now I feel like I'm in danger of hell.
Just go back to your brother son, and say that you're sorry. Its a lot easier than you think. After all, he's your brother :). Take him out to lunch or a ball game. God bless :).

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact it's something bothering you means understanding it's wrong. Now it's a question of what you do going forward knowing better. What I take from Matthew 5 is we're to come to God in need of him, including his mercy which is forgiving; but also understanding he's there for others who need too. So genuinely in your heart seek him having his forgiveness, and remember to in the future do the same for your brother. (Matthew 5:3, Matthew 5:7)

• Agree
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0