Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟74,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

The Lord comes to open up the Scriptures to our hearing ears and minds in this last day...and how we respond to His voice which interprets the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth is how we are judged.

He comes to give us an understanding by the opening up of the meaning of the Scriptures so that we may show we know God by how we react to the hearing of His interpretation. Either we do good in agreement with what He says unto the resurrection of life or we speak evil unto the judgment. Some will hear and receive His words in belief with joy while the wicked shall mourn and rage at what they will hear in their unbelief.

1Jn 5:20 KJV
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

The Son of man shall come in His glory at the Day of Judgment. We shall all hear His voice and either glorify the Father in Heaven when we hear the Son speaking the heavenly interpretation of the Scriptures or be found not glorifying Him and be judged. In the Day of Judgment, by our words (in response to His interpretation of the Scriptures) shall we be justified and by our own words shall we be judged.

Mat 12:36-37 KJV
(36) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father which sent Him. (John 5:23).

Mat 25:KJV
(31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

The "angels" or messengers are His WORDS of life and spirit. When He shall come in His own glory and the Father's, some will be ashamed of Him and of the "holy angels" of the Lord....that is, of His WORDS.

WORDS = holy ANGELS/messengers.

Luk 9:26 KJV
(26) For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

The Lord shall come and interpret all of the words of the Bible which were written by men as they were led by the Spirit. He comes to speak in the Spirit of Truth through those whom He will send out to speak His words.

The Lord's words will differ from man's interpretations and cause "religious", church-going men to want to speak against what they hear in defense of their denominational teachings. Let God be true and all men liars as their interpretations have been wrong. Whoever cannot bridle his tongue in response to His words, that man's religion is empty. His teachings will be as winds that blow and rain that descends that will try our own thoughts and beliefs about what the Bible is saying. But we must be found grounded upon Him (the Rock) at all times.

Whoever shall hear His word and believes on Him that sent the Son has everlasting life and shall not come into judgment but is passed from death unto life...in this world.

Joh 5:22-24 KJV
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

In the Day of Judgment, the Son shall separate the sheep from the goats. Both sheep and goats sound alike as all religious men of all nations praise God and profess their faith in Him. The "angels"....His words of life and spirit...shall sever the wicked from among the just as the wicked...the unbelieving church people....shall produce an evil response towards what they hear.

Mat 13:49-50 KJV
(49) So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
(50) And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But only the sheep will produce their wooly coats of His righteousness. The goats will not.

The righteous will do good...bringing forth good words... and the wicked shall bring forth evil things out of their mouths in response to His words...the holy "angels". As He hears, He judges.

Joh 5:30 KJV
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The Lord shall send out His chosen ones to speak His words to the churches of men. They will be hated by the church world. It will be the "religious" people (just as 2000 years ago) that will persecute those whom He will send out to speak His words of life and spirit to those who should listen. These people will be considered "least" among those who occupy the high places of the churches and those who all men speak well of. They will be "killed" so-to-speak with false accusations and persecuted in all of the church gatherings.

Luk 11:49 KJV
(49) Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

Like Diotrephes, those who love to be first in their churches will not receive those whom the Lord will send out. We are told to be faithful in well doing to those brothers and to "strangers". We are to remember to let brotherly love continue and to entertain "strangers" and their words which will be the words (the "angels") of the Lord. If we receive those "strangers" as brothers (with brotherly love), then we are fellowhelpers to the Truth.

3Jn 1:5-11 KJV
(5) Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
(6) Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
(7) Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
(8) We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.

The wicked in the churches of men (who love to have the preeminence among them) will not receive those brothers who will come to speak His words of life and spirit. Don't follow their evil example but that which is good. He that does good is of God.

(9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Those who receive the "least of these" sent out by the Lord to speak His holy words (the holy angels) will be called "brothers" as they will remember to let brotherly love continue and entertain "strangers" (those "least"). The King will call them "my brothers" as they will treat His servants with kindness...with brotherly love....even though they don't realize that they are really treating Him...the "Undercover Boss"...with righteousness as they should be found with.

Mat 25:40 KJV
(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

To be continued....

Reactions: Jake Arsenal

Jake Arsenal

Mar 2, 2021
Celestial City
✟40,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 13:24-30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 25:12
But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Luke 13:27
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Reactions: orbiter
Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟74,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, the Lord comes to bring division: separating those who will believe in His words from those who will not. Those of the Day...Light... are separated from those of the night...darkness.

Luke 12:51-52 KJV
(51) Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
(52) For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

The sheep will produce acts of righteousness (wool). They remember to let brotherly love continue no matter what and will entertain “strangers” with hospitality rather than with cruel treatment of them because of unbelief of what is heard.

Hebrews 13:1-3 KJV
(1) Let brotherly love continue.
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

(3) Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

His “apostles” (meaning “sent”) will be sent out to speak His words of life and spirit to the churches of men but will be persecuted for doing so by those who are supposed to hear and believe.

As it was 2000 years ago, so will it be today as the persecutions shall arise from our own “countrymen” …from our own “brothers” ….as His “sent” people will be considered “least”: being defamed, despised, made as the filth of the world, etc.

The "least"....last...

1 Corinthians 4:9-13 KJV
(9) For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
(10) We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
(11) Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
(12) And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
(13) Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

This matches the conditions found in Matthew 25.

Those who are portrayed as hungry and are thirsty and are “strangers”, etc are those people whom the Lord will send out to preach the Word of Truth to the churches of men who will persecute those who do speak His words of life and spirit. They will be left void of common courtesy and hospitality by "church" people who are supposed to hear them.

But the sheep among the churches of men will remember to let brotherly love continue….remembering to do His will and will be found in Christ at the most critical moment: at the visitation of the King whom they will not immediately recognize.

Matthew 25:34-40 KJV
(34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
(35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
(36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

The visitation of the Son to our hearing ears shall be unexpected just as the 2 disciples who did not know Jesus at first as they traveled to Emmaus. They had considered Him as a “stranger”.

Luke 24:15-16 KJV
(15) And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.
(16) But their eyes were holden that they should not know hi
m.

He shall also open up the Scriptures to our hearing ears. He shall expound unto us in all the Scriptures concerning Himself.

Luke 24:27-32 KJV
(27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
(28) And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went: and he made as though he would have gone further.

Yet, the 2 disciples remembered to let brotherly love continue. They did not treat Him with bad deeds and words but with kindness. They were hospitable to the “stranger” and invited Him to abide with them and did eat with Him.

(29) But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them.
(30) And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
(31) And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight

They had a “sign” of the Son of man that spoke to them. Their hearts did burn within them as He talked with them by the Way and while He opened up the Scriptures to them. We shall also have the Light within our very own hearts as we hear His voice open up the Scriptures to our understanding.

(32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

The Lord is risen indeed and had appeared to “Simon” which means “hearing”.

Likewise, we shall also hear His voice in the speaking of a “stranger” who we shall come upon unexpectedly in a day we are not aware of….and we must be ready for His visitation of us by remembering to let brotherly love continue. He was known by the disciples in the breaking of bread….keeping the feast of brotherly love with Him.

Luke 24:33-35 KJV
(33) And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,
(34) Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
(35) And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.

Again, Jesus calls those who will receive His “sent” people who speak His words as “brothers”…. “my brothers”. ..."you have done it unto one of the least of these, MY BROTHERS, you have done in unto me."

Matthew 25:40 KJV

His sent people will “hunger and thirst” for a welcoming reception from those who are meant to receive His words that they shall preach to them.

Whosoever shall give to drink a “cup of cold water” so-to-speak unto them shall in no wise lose his reward. They will be found by the Lord being hospitable to His “strangers” sent out to speak His words.

Matthew 10:40-42 KJV
(40) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
(41) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
(42) And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

We are to be “ready”….awake…to His righteousness. We are to be found being hospitable to “strangers” and their words in an hour we think not. The Lord comes at unexpected time in the words of a stranger and we are to be found of Him doing His will...letting brotherly love continue as we serve a meat so to speak to those who are hungering for a welcoming response.

Matthew 24:44-46 KJV
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Not so with those who will hear and not believe in what they hear. They will “strike” His sent out servants with malicious words in their unbelief. They will not recognize the coming of the Lord to their hearing ears (appearing to “Simon”).

Matthew 24:48-51 KJV
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

They shall begin to “smite” the Lord’s servants with evil words and many will join along with them in their evil party. They will not remember to let brotherly love continue and be found doing evil on the day of their visitation by the “Undercover Boss”.

(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

He comes to divide the sheep from the goats. The sheep will be able to rejoice in what they hear and will praise God in thanksgiving while the goats will mourn and rage (gnashing of teeth) in what they hear and speak evil.

(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

His servants who will remember to let brotherly love continue will “eat” what they hear….the Scripture of Truth…while the wicked who will not believe in what they hear will not receive it. They will go “hungry”. His servants shall sing for joy of heart as they hear His voice as He opens up the Scriptures to their hearing ears while those who will not serve Him with His righteousness will not as they shall sorrow and rage at what they hear.

Isaiah 65:12-16 KJV
(12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
(13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
(14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
(15) And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
(16) That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

His servants sent out to speak His words will "thirst" for a "cup of cold water"....a refreshing, welcoming response.

But many will be full of "vinegar"...sour wine...and will speak evil in their wrath and put it to His mouth. "it is finished" as there will be no more sacrifice for those who continue to willfully sin.

John 19:28-30 KJV
(28) After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
(29) Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
(30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

To be continued….

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Keep in mind that separating the sheep and the goats isn’t based on what they did. Their actions only showed that they were sheep and goats. Their actions didn’t make them sheep or goats.

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟74,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, a good man out of the good treasure of his heart will bring forth that which is good. Out of the abundance of what is currently in a man's heart shall he speak.

Luke 6:45 KJV
(45) A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

A sheep will be a sheep but will have to prove himself by producing wool outwardly (bringing forth good things). Faith alone is dead as it must be accompanied with good works.

One must bring forth/manifest the evidence of our internal faith in Him. Professing faith alone is not enough as we must show forth our internal faith by the producing of the fruits of righteousness externally especially when we hear His voice.

We shall all hear His voice.

We have all been in our “graves” so to speak where we are currently “dead” in trespasses and sins. This is not to be taken as literal graves but the end result is literal as we shall die in those sins.

We shall hear His voice and “come forth”….manifesting outwardly by our mouths who we are in our hearts.

Some will hear His interpretation of the Scriptures and will be found doing good unto the resurrection of life while others will hear and will produce evil deeds.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

How we respond to the hearing of His voice whether it be with good or with evil will determine how we are judged. As He hears our response, He judges us. By our resulting words shall we be judged.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

His reward is with Him to give every man according to what his work SHALL BE….at the hearing of His voice which interprets the Scriptures.

Revelation 22:12-15 KJV
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

He is the author and finisher (completer) of our faith. Our faith is made complete by the hearing of His voice today as He opens up the Scriptures to our hearing and bringing forth good things out of our hearts in response to His speaking. (James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?) Our resulting works towards the Author of internal faith completes our faith in Him when we shall hear His voice.

(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Some will do good. Happy are they that do His commandments. They shall be able to enter in to know the mysteries of the kingdom. They will rejoice in what they hear and praise Him in thanksgiving. They will enter in through the gates of His praise into knowing the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Outside that understanding of His interpretation of the Scriptures will be those who will do evil towards the hearing of His voice. In their unbelief, they will not rejoice but will speak evil instead and will mourn. The wicked shall not be able to understand. They will not enter in to His understanding as their evil works will prevent them from doing so.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

A sheep will hear His voice and produce good works (wool so to speak). In the Day of Judgment, we are justified by our producing of good works towards the hearing of His voice and not by faith alone. Faith alone is dead. The church in Sardis was found to be a "dead" church as its works were not found "complete/perfect" before God.

James 2:24 KJV
(24) Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

The "goats" will not show forth their faith but will instead do evil and will not show brotherly love towards those whom He will send out. They will be found of Him (the Undercover Boss) not ready for their visit.

Instead of doing good, they will serve evil with their tongues (which will be a fire unto them). They will speak evil words (the devil and his “angels”). They will be the devil’s advocates so to speak by the speaking of his words of evil….labeling those who will preach the Word as “evil doers” ….slandering them. They will be found not entertaining those strangers who are going to be mistreated by the religious community.

Matthew 25:41-46 KJV
(41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
(42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

They will not serve the Undercover Boss by being hospitable towards His human messengers sent out by Him to speak His words of life and spirit to the churches of men who will not receive them in love. What they did not do to His servants sent out by Him will be seen as not doing it for Him. They will be found not prepared for His visit to their hearing ears.

(43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
(44) Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
(45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

They will be sent away into everlasting punishment….meaning until they physically die from this earth. This is a here-and-now thing and not an "afterlife" punishment.

(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Their tongues will not cease speaking evil nor will the resulting “torment” that it brings them.

They will be judged without mercy as the only way out of this punishment is their physical death from this earth. The tongue is a fire.

It is set on fire of “hell”…gehenna…as judgment for their continued willful sins (speaking evil). There will then be no more sacrifice left but only judgment as He had visited them in their hearing of His voice but were found deficient in the professed faith in Him. Their "worm"...their inconsiderate evil blurting of evil words...will not die nor will their torment that comes back upon their own heads as a result of those words. The wicked shall not understand.

James 3:6 KJV
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

The “goats” will not say anything good but will instead “kill” and “crucify” with their evil words anyone whom He will send out to speak His words of life and spirit.

They will not be able to escape the damnation of “hell”….gehenna. By our responding words to His the hearing of His voice shall we be judged.

Matthew 23:33-34 KJV
(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
(34) Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Either make the tree good and his fruit good (good works) or make it corrupt. Every tree shall be known by his responding fruit. Out of the abundance of the heart shall the mouth speak.

Matthew 12:33-34 KJV
(33) Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
(34) O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

The “goats” will not recognize the coming of the “Undercover Boss” in their hearing of His voice as they will begin to smite His servants who speak His words with their responding malicious words. Many will join along with them in the “drunken” party as they will forget to entertain those strangers and their words with hospitality…with brotherly love. They will not remember to let brotherly love continue as they will be drunken on the wine of wrath.

Matthew 24:48-51 KJV
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

They will be appointed their portion with the hypocrites (who say the love God but do not love those brothers sent out to speak His words to their hearing ears). There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. They will be appointed to raging with evil words which will come back upon them to torment them in this life until they perish away from this earth.

(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

They will be judged without His mercy…..without mixture. Those who will hear His voice and will not believe and will speak evil continually without repenting will be “tormented with fire” as their tongues shall not cease speaking evil which will bring grief upon their own lives as a result. It will be His righteous judgment upon them….the “brimstone”.

They will not believe in His words as His words shall bring torment upon them. They will mourn and speak evil against His words rather than believe and rejoice in them. They will be tormented by the righteous which will keep His daily sacrifice...the Lamb...in their presence as they will not render evil in return to their evil that they will show towards any who will receive His words (the holy angels) with faith and joy.

Revelation 14:10 KJV
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Upvote 0