Apr 7, 2014
✟522,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 14 s

We pray -Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done - on earth -
Isaiah 65 shows that God will create a new heavens and new earth, but -//then it makes a change to show that first we are to rejoice as He creates Jerusalem anew - This is in the place where - infants used to die - but now sinners will die - at hundred years old. The lion will eat straw and no weeping is heard -no more in her.

Zechariah 14 shows this is a place that used to get destroyed - no more utter destuction. Verse 10 tells how they will rebuild -in her place. "it shall be lifted up"
This is not referring to the New Jerusalem which will come down to the earth out of heaven.
The Lord's prayer speaks to the Kingdom of God visited upon us...the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in our hearts and minds.
See Matthew 12:27-29:
Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons drive them out? Therefore they will be your judges. 28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 Or how can someone enter a strong man’s house and take his goods, unless he first ties up the strong man? Only then can he plunder his house. EHV

Christ Reigns NOW:
I Corinthians 15:20-27:
But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came by a man, the resurrection of the dead also is going to come by a man. 22 For as in Adam they all die, so also in Christ they all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ as the firstfruits and then Christ’s people, at his coming. 24 Then comes the end, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father, after he has done away with every other ruler and every other authority and power. 25 For he must reign “until he has put all his enemies under his feet.” 26 Death is the last enemy to be done away with. 27 Certainly, “he has put all things in subjection under his feet.”

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 20:1-9:
Revelation is a riddle needing to be unraveled to receive the message..this is the orthodox teaching which goes way back.
The 1000 years, for the riddle solution...so obviously necessary because there is no Scripture mention of a 1000 year earthly reign prior to this point...must be looked up in Scriptures. We find mentioned here...
II Peter 3:3-9:
First, know this: In the last days scoffers will come with their mocking, following their own lusts. 4 They will say, “Where is this promised coming of his? For from the time that our fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they have from the beginning of the creation.” 5 You see, what they are intentionally forgetting is that the heavens came into existence long ago by the word of God and that the earth came together out of the water and between the waters. 6 Through these waters the former world perished, when it was flooded with water. 7 And now, by that same word, the heavens and earth have been stored up for fire, since they are being kept until the day of judgment and the destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: For the Lord, one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to do what he promised, as some consider slowness. Instead, he is patient for your sakes, not wanting anyone to perish, but all to come to repentance. EHV

The 1000 years is used here for emphasis on the fact that the Last Day is unknown to us. Therefore, the 1000 year reign found in Rev. 20 is simply in reference to Christ's unknown Return...making His current reign unknown and set at a1000 years for this very reason...see the passage cited above in Peter and underlined once again.
When Christ died on the cross for us and rose again the strong man (Satan) was bound for us through repentance and prayer in times of trouble. Since Christ's reign is 1000 years (symbolically) so is Satan's binding.

There's more, but just some things to consider in your quest for Truth.

So the Holy Spirit breaths out numbers and represent nothing for us ... unknown?
I think not.

When Amillenialist do not understand scriptures that were meant to be taken literally, they spiritualize them. 1000 years is a period of time, just like 42 months is and 1260 days is. In God's spiritual realm, He is not confined to time, since time is a physical dimension. Yet if you look at the context, the following verse says< "But the day of the Lord ..."vs. 10 Given we have ample catastrophic "end time" events in the Old And New Testaments to examine, we must realize, this day of the Lord is not one day. He appears on one day, the first day, but the time frame on earth represents at least 1260 days concerning the Great Tribulation. Why would God be specific with days and months and years all through the Bible and then all of sudden come to Revelation 20 and give us a figure that does not mean what it says? Some scriptures are symbolic but usually are explained in scripture.

*See post of OT scriptures supporting Millennial Kingdom

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Old Testament Scriptures that support the Millennial Kingdom - literally!

In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount
of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a
very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move
toward the north and the other half toward the south.” Zech. 14:4

And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.10 All the land will be changed into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem; but Jerusalem will rise and remain on its site from Benjamin’s Gate as far as the place of the First Gate to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s wine presses. 11 People will live in it, and there will no longer be a curse, for Jerusalem will dwell in security.” Zech. 14:9-11

“Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch;
And He will reign as king and act wisely
And do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell securely;
And this is His name by which He will be called,
‘The Lord our righteousness.’ Jer. 23:5-6

For the Lord has built up Zion;
He has appeared in His glory
.” Psalm 102:16

Let the nations be glad and sing for joy;
For You will judge the peoples with uprightness
And guide the nations on the earth
. Selah.
5 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
6 The earth has yielded its produce;
God, our God, blesses us.
7 God blesses us,
That all the ends of the earth may fear Him.” Psalm 67:4-7

I will make a covenant of peace with them and eliminate
harmful beasts from the land so that they may live securely
in the wilderness and sleep in the woods
. 26 I will make them
and the places around My hill a blessing. And I will cause showers
to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessing.
27 Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit and the earth will
yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they
will know that I am the Lord,
when I have broken the bars of their
yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved
them. 28 They will no longer be a prey to the nations, and the beasts
of the earth will not devour them; but they will live securely, and no
one will make them afraid. 29 I will establish for them a renowned
planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land,
and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore.”
Ezek. 34:25-29

“Now it will come about that
In the last days
The mountain of the house of the Lord
Will be established as the chief of the mountains,
And will be raised above the hills
;
And all the nations will stream to it.
3 And many peoples will come and say,
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob
;
That He may teach us concerning His ways
And that we may walk in His paths.”
For the law will go forth from Zion
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And He will judge between the nations,
And will render decisions for many peoples;
And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
And never again will they learn war
.” Isaiah 2:2-4

“For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
7 There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace,
On the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From then on and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.” Is. 9:6-7

“And the wolf will dwell with the lamb,
And the leopard will lie down with the young goat,
And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little boy will lead them.
7 Also the cow and the bear will graze,
Their young will lie down together,
And the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra,
And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper’s den.” Is. 11:6-8

“Let every valley be lifted up,
And every mountain and hill be made low;
“And let the rough ground become a plain,
And the rugged terrain a broad valley;
5 Then the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
And all flesh will see it together
;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” Isaiah 40:4-5

“No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days,
Or an old man who does not live out his days;
For the youth will die at the age of one hundred
And the one who does not reach the age of one hundred
Will be thought accursed.
21 “They will build houses and inhabit them;
They will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 “They will not build and another inhabit,
They will not plant and another eat;
For as the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people,
And My chosen ones will wear out the work of their hands.
23 “They will not labor in vain,
Or bear children for calamity;
For they are the offspring of those blessed by the Lord,
And their descendants with them. 24 It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent’s food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain,” says the Lord.” Isaiah 65:20-25

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the response, I do appreciate seeing your side. That being said, that did not answer my questions, so I will ask again:

Are you saying that Jesus is returning to earth to sit on his throne? Has Jesus not sat on his throne yet?

Is Jesus not currently reigning over his eternal kingdom?

Do we, as believers, not yet have eternal life?

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones

Clearly the ones Jesus was talking to at the time are long gone and dead. How do they sit upon twelve thrones while they are still physically dead? The text says----when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory. If we use Matthew 25:31 above, notice that there is a 'then' in that verse. That tells us He won't be sitting upon His throne of glory until after the following has first occurred----When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him. Obviously this hasn't happened yet, since it's obviously referring to the 2nd coming, therefore placing the timing of Him sitting on His throne of glory as of the 2nd coming.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne----and am set down with my Father in his throne. Two thrones in view here. Jesus' throne and the Father's throne. In which throne does the text plainly indicate him that overcometh will Jesus grant to sit with Him in? Jesus' throne, or the Father's throne?

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my Father's throne

Which of the above is what the text in Revelation 3:21 is saying, since it has to be one or the other and can't be both?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟522,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones

Clearly the ones Jesus was talking to at the time are long gone and dead. How do they sit upon twelve thrones while they are still physically dead? The text says----when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory. If we use Matthew 25:31 above, notice that there is a 'then' in that verse. That tells us He won't be sitting upon His throne of glory until after the following has first occurred----When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him. Obviously this hasn't happened yet, since it's obviously referring to the 2nd coming, therefore placing the timing of Him sitting on His throne of glory as of the 2nd coming.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne----and am set down with my Father in his throne. Two thrones in view here. Jesus' throne and the Father's throne. In which throne does the text plainly indicate him that overcometh will Jesus grant to sit with Him in? Jesus' throne, or the Father's throne?

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my Father's throne

Which of the above is what the text in Revelation 3:21 is saying, since it has to be one or the other and can't be both?
Look at Ephesians 2:4-7:
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 14 s

We pray -Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done - on earth -
Isaiah 65 shows that God will create a new heavens and new earth, but -//then it makes a change to show that first we are to rejoice as He creates Jerusalem anew - This is in the place where - infants used to die - but now sinners will die - at hundred years old. The lion will eat straw and no weeping is heard -no more in her.

Zechariah 14 shows this is a place that used to get destroyed - no more utter destuction. Verse 10 tells how they will rebuild -in her place. "it shall be lifted up"
This is not referring to the New Jerusalem which will come down to the earth out of heaven.
Isaiah 65 is the eternal kingdom, in the New Heaven And Earth, also seen in Revelation 21:1-5

Zechariah 14 is also the eternal kingdom verses 6-7 eternal light, verse 8 the eternal river of life, verse 12 the final judgment by the Lords fire, 2 peter 3:10

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The temple seen in Zechariah 6 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel temple 536BC, built after the Babylonian captivity, Joshua was the high priest.

How can you falsely claim this is a future Millennial Temple?

According to Zech.6:12=13, God said, "the Branch, the stem of Jesse, will build the temple, in reference to Jesus. That passage has nothing whatever to do with the Zerubbabel, second temple, that was completed in 516 B.C.

Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 25:31-46 clearly teaches at the "Second Advent" the Final Judgment and Eternal Kingdom will take place.

"These Shall Go Away Into Everlasting Punishment: But The Righteous Into Life Eternal."

Verses 31-32 Jesus returns in glory with the Holy Angels, the Nations are gathered before the throne. The Final Judgment is seen in verse 46, wicked "Eternal Punishment" righteous "Eternal Life"

Verse 34 The kingdom presented is the "Eternal Life Kingdom" :)

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The scripture is "Very Clear" at the return of Jesus Christ, the "Final Judgment" and "Eternal Kingdom" takes place :)

Jesus Christ Is Lord :)

Truth7t7

Mt.25 is a prophetic disposition, about two people and their behavioral activity. the righteous and the unrighteous. Nothing more. Review the end times chronological order of events yet to take place in the following:

1. The very next prophetic event to take place will be the rapture of the Church, consisting of everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord, regardless of denomination, or no denomination at all, as taught by both Jesus as well as the apostle Paul. In Jn.14:2-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18; 2 Thes.2:1-8; Rev.3:10 and 4:1-2. All those who died in Christ, to all those who are still alive at His coming in the clouds of the sky, for His Church, where we will all meet Jesus, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, as He promised us in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.

2. The rapture of the Christian Church of Jesus Christ preceeds the revealing of the man of lawlessness/beast/antichrist, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4 and 7-8. Which then immediately sets off the seven years of tribulation, as recorded in Mt.24:4-31, Jesus amplification of Dan.9:27. Where the person who is all three of the "he's" in that verse, and the rider of the white horse in Rev.6:2, is revealed. All of whom are the antichrist. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70th Week of Dan.9:27 will begin.

3. The tribulation is revealed in Jer.30:4-7, referred to as "Jacob's Trouble," and in Dan.9:27, the 70th and final week of God's decree upon the destiny of Israel. In God's revelation to the prophet Daniel, through the angel Gabriel, the 70 "Weeks" [7 years each] of years He has decreed upon the entire destiny of Israel. From the end of their 70 year exile, through the coming seven year tribulation. The person who will set it of is the antichrist, the "he" who will establish a seven year covenant/agreement with them. Dan.9:27.

Jesus amplified and confirmed Daniel's 70th and final "Week," consisting of the abomination that causes desolation, in Mt.24:15 and 21, and in the counterparts of Mk.13 and in Lk.21.

4. The fig trees have sprouted leaves, we can see for ourselves and know that summer is near. Lk.21:29. Which began with the new nation of Israel, when it was reestablished on May 14, 1948.

5. The Christian Church of Jesus Christ is called up into heaven, symbolically illustrated by the apostle John in Rev.4:1-2, confirming 2 Thes.2:3 and 7-8. As prophecied in Jn.14:2-4, 28 and 1 Thes.4:16-17, while Israel and all non-believers will go through the seven year tribulation. The Church is seen again at their marriage of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] to His Bride [The Church] in heaven, recorded in Rev.19:7-9, while the tribulation is taking place on earth.

6. Jesus will return, seven ears later, with His Church, following Him on white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, which stands for the righteous acts of the saints [Verse 8 NIV]. In His Second Coming to the earth, with His angels, in His armies from heaven, in Zech.14:4-5, Mt.24:31, Jude 14, and Rev.19:14.

7. Jesus will fight the battle of Armageddon, with His armies from heaven and end it, recorded in Rev.19:11-21. And save the remnant of Israel, who then recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10, and "all Israel will be saved," recorded in Rom.11:26...

8. The antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the armies of the ten horns [nations] are destroyed. Rev19:17-21. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold [Israel and His Church] and one Shepherd. It is at this stage of end times chronology the 70 Weeks prophecy in Dan.9:27 will end.
9..Satan is caught and thrown into the Abyss for the same 1,000 years that Jesus will reign, in His kingdom here on the earth. Rev.20:6, confirming Mt.6:9-13; Zech.6:12-13, described in Ez.40-47; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16.

10. The first resurrection takes place which consists of all those brought to the Lord during the tribulation by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists. They will be martyred during the tribulation, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them. Those who are brought to Christ by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists, in the absence of the departed Church during the tribulation, do not belong to the Christian Church [who will be raptured before the seven year tribulation begins, as addressed above]. They will be made priests of God and of Christ, and rule with Him for 1,000 years, after their resurrection, according to Rev.20:4 and 6. They will be beheaded and pay with their lives for their testimony of Jesus, by the two beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the ten horns [nations] allied to them..

11. The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will consist of the one body of Christ, His Church, all those who survived the tribulation, besides the resurrected martyrs, and the remnant of Israel. In numbers alone, from an estimated original 7 billion people, there will only be 2.3 billion remaining , of those who had to go through the tribulation, recorded in Zech.13:8. Life expectancy will be greatly increased. Isa.65:20 and 11:6-9.

12. Jesus 1,000 year kingdom will begin at this point, according to Rev.20:6, here on the earth, on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, confirming Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16. At the same time the 1,000 years Satan will be in the Abyss, according to Rev.20:1-3. Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16 will then be fulfilled, when there will be one fold, Israel and the Church, with one Shepherd. When Jesus Millennial kingdom has ended, 1,000 years later, at the Great White Throne judgment, recorded in Rev.20:11-15. Satan will be released and go out to deceive the people and nations again in his last rebellion against God and gather a huge army who come against God's people, surrounding Jerusalem. But God will send fire and sulfur down from heaven, as He did at Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying them all, and throwing Satan into the lake of fire, forever, in Rev.20:7-10.

13. The second resurrection takes place according to Rev.20:5, that consists of all those who will be saved during the Millennial reign of Jesus here on the earth, as well as the Godless and wicked, at the Great White Throne Judgment, set up to judge them, right here on earth. The sea, death and Hades all give up their dead and will then be thrown into the lake of fire. Meaning, that all who were in the 'temporal holding tanks' of Sheol, Hades and Hell will be removed to face judgment, along with death itself, disposed of forever. For all those who participate in the second resurrection, if their name is not found in the book of life, will be thrown into the lake of fire forever. Rev.20:11-15, and Dan.12:2 and Mt.25:46 will be fulfilled.

14. The old heaven and earth will pass away, recorded in Rev.21:1 [Destroyed by fire according to 2 Pet.3:7] and God will provide an all new heaven and earth, and the new eternal city of Jerusalem will descend from heaven, 1,500 miles long and as wide as it is long and as high as it is wide, Rev.21:1-16.

15. The rest of chapters 21 and 22 allude to a description of the coming eternal city and life of all believers who will be with the Lord forever.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mt.25 is a prophetic disposition, about two people and their behavioral activity. the righteous and the unrighteous. Nothing more. Review the end times chronological order of events yet to take place in the following:

In other words Matthew 25:31-46 cannot mean what it says, because if it did it would destroy the premill doctrine.

2Ti 4:1  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In other words Matthew 25:31-46 cannot mean what it says, because if it did it would destroy the premill doctrine.

2Ti 4:1  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 

Mt.25 means exactly how I described it in post #97. It has nothing whatever to do with the premill doctrine.

Show me the judgment Jesus will adjudicate upon the living and the dead, at His second coming, by the Scriptures. I seriously doubt you have a clue as to what 2 Tim.4:1 means.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Revelation 20 does not teach Jesus Christ will rule physically on a throne in Jerusalem on this earth.

However Jesus warned the believer against this false teaching in Matthew 24:23-27
Yes it does teach Christ will rule physically on earth
Yes Jesus did warn against false teaching even in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus The Christ

Some serious flaws in this idea that 1000 year reign is not real , if we go with your usage of a day is a a thousand years we must use it appropriately.

In the Eternal realm there simply is no time , no gauging or measuring of time because time does not exist in the eternal realm( the beginning and end all at the same time). For the reader to understand; it is saying that if we could make a comparison to the length of time in human's time to that of the eternal realm , it would be that it would require 1000 years of human time to equal that of 1 day in the eternal.

Where you fallen off the train is trying to say that the eternal for all begins when Jesus returns but scripture shows that is simply not the case. Eternity begins for those who have received Christ as savoir and part of Christs Kingdom. While it can be argued if Revelation is chronological or not , it is not far off of true chronological , but given Rev20 1-7 it is absolutely undeniably chronological order .as that is speaking directly to something very specific.

If someone comes along and rearranges the words you say in your post and it results in it saying something other than what you meant you will come along and say that someone twisted your words to have them say something other than what you did say. Some day Jesus will ask you why you did the same to His words as it is Jesus speaking those words that you rearrange to fit your teaching.

But even worse you have a bigger dilemma and that is scripture plainly outright states that satan will be locked away for 1000 years so that he cannot go out and deceive anyone, then and after the 1000 years he is released so that he can deceive people and the number of people he deceives is so huge it is compared to the number of grains of sand on the beach.

In your view to say that there are no humans remaining on earth after Jesus returns is saying Jesus is telling a lie that there will be . If things are the way you profess they will be there will be no humans after Jesus returns there would not be anyone that satan could deceive , but Jesus says there will be. :)

If a friend calls you on the phone and says that he is coming to your town for a visit and will be staying at a hotel for 10 days , he says what he means just as Jesus says what he means when he says that satan will be locked away for 1000 years and released.

The only way to make your theory work is to reject scripture that opposes what you claim
Clearly Jesus Himself is telling us that satan will be locked away and unable to deceive anyone , the only people that satan can deceive is humans -the same that we will reign over during that time

Revelation22 Jesus is speaking
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.
19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While it can be argued if Revelation is chronological or not , it is not far off of true chronological , but given Rev20 1-7 it is absolutely undeniably chronological order .as that is speaking directly to something very specific.

The Second Coming of Christ is found at the end of chapter 6, with those hiding from the wrath of the Lamb. They would not be hiding unless the Lamb were present.

It is found at the end of chapter 11, with the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet in the Bible, and the nations, and wrath, and time of the judgment of the dead in Revelation 11:15-18.

It is found in the "harvest" of chapter 14.

It is found when He comes "as a thief" in Revelation 16:15-16.

It is found in chapter 19.

And it is found at the end of chapter 20.

We find in 2 Thessalonians chapter 1 that Christ returns in "flaming fire".
The fire comes at the end of Revelation chapter 20.
This agrees with Matthew 25:31-46, and 2 Timothy 4:1, and the parable of the wheat and tares from Matthew 13.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Second Coming of Christ is found at the end of chapter 6, with those hiding from the wrath of the Lamb. They would not be hiding unless the Lamb were present.

It is found at the end of chapter 11, with the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet in the Bible, and the nations, and wrath, and time of the judgment of the dead in Revelation 11:15-18.

It is found in the "harvest" of chapter 14.

It is found when He comes "as a thief" in Revelation 16:15-16.

It is found in chapter 19.

And it is found at the end of chapter 20.

We find in 2 Thessalonians chapter 1 that Christ returns in "flaming fire".
The fire comes at the end of Revelation chapter 20.
This agrees with Matthew 25:31-46, and 2 Timothy 4:1, and the parable of the wheat and tares from Matthew 13.

Irregardless of how you interpret any other scripture . Jesus Himself declares that at the time of His return satan will be be locked away so he cannot deceive anyone then he will be released for a short time and will deceive a vast number of people , the only people that can be deceived are humans.

satan has never ,NEVER been locked away to this very day , but will be when Jesus returns
Irregardless of how many scriptures you post - has no effect on the FACT that Jesus says that when he returns satan will be locked away

You can choose to disagree with God Himself although it be unwise
Jesus says :

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it does teach CDt will rule physically on earth
Yes Jesus did warn against false teaching even in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus The Christ

Some serious flaws in this idea that 1000 year reign is not real , if we go with your usage of a day is a a thousand years we must use it appropriately.

In the Eternal realm there simply is no time , no gauging or measuring of time because time does not exist in the eternal realm( the beginning and end all at the same time). For the reader to understand; it is saying that if we could make a comparison to the length of time in human's time to that of the eternal realm , it would be that it would require 1000 years of human time to equal that of 1 day in the eternal.

Where you fallen off the train is trying to say that the eternal for all begins when Jesus returns but scripture shows that is simply not the case. Eternity begins for those who have received Christ as savoir and part of Christs Kingdom. While it can be argued if Revelation is chronological or not , it is not far off of true chronological , but given Rev20 1-7 it is absolutely undeniably chronological order .as that is speaking directly to something very specific.

If someone comes along and rearranges the words you say in your post and it results in it saying something other than what you meant you will come along and say that someone twisted your words to have them say something other than what you did say. Some day Jesus will ask you why you did the same to His words as it is Jesus speaking those words that you rearrange to fit your teaching.

But even worse you have a bigger dilemma and that is scripture plainly outright states that satan will be locked away for 1000 years so that he cannot go out and deceive anyone, then and after the 1000 years he is released so that he can deceive people and the number of people he deceives is so huge it is compared to the number of grains of sand on the beach.

In your view to say that there are no humans remaining on earth after Jesus returns is saying Jesus is telling a lie that there will be . If things are the way you profess they will be there will be no humans after Jesus returns there would not be anyone that satan could deceive , but Jesus says there will be. :)

If a friend calls you on the phone and says that he is coming to your town for a visit and will be staying at a hotel for 10 days , he says what he means just as Jesus says what he means when he says that satan will be locked away for 1000 years and released.

The only way to make your theory work is to reject scripture that opposes what you claim
Clearly Jesus Himself is telling us that satan will be locked away and unable to deceive anyone , the only people that satan can deceive is humans -the same that we will reign over during that time

Revelation22 Jesus is speaking
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.
19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Do you really believe a earthly kingdom is seen in revelation 20:1-6?

Do you really believe Jesus is going to return and hang out with humans?

Don't you see this teaching of Jesus Christ returning, and taking a throne in Jerusalem, as the way the Antichrist will be seated, and worshipped as God/Jesus?

Have you not read Matthew 24:23-27 that warns the believer against this teaching?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you really believe a earthly kingdom is seen in revelation 20:1-6?

Do you really believe Jesus is going to return and hang out with humans?

Don't you see this teaching of Jesus Christ returning, and taking a throne in Jerusalem, as the way the Antichrist will be seated, and worshipped as God/Jesus?
Dont
There is a temple that is about to be built in Israel very soon , they already have the blueprints and the furnishings that will fill the temple, the temple is being built in preparation for Jesus when he returns, Before Jesus returns the Son of Perdition/Antichrist will appear on the political world scene and will partner with the pope and and cause people to worship him as god ,during the Great trib he will cause the armies to kill all the Jews in Judea and wreak havoc on the political world scene.
Just when it looks like Israel will be totally destroyed in warfare Jesus appears in the sky and it will be Jesus who recuses Israel from total destruction and will establish His Kingdom on earth , there are many references of Jesus Kingdom on earth throughout the OT and NT
Jesus will not being using that temple as it is defiled by the Antichrist and will have a new temple built ,. but not by human hands

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a temple that is about to be built in Israel very soon , they already have the blueprints and the furnishings that will fill the temple, the temple is being built in preparation for Jesus when he returns, Before Jesus returns the Son of Perdition/Antichrist will appear on the political world scene and will partner with the pope and and cause people to worship him as god ,during the Great trib he will cause the armies to kill all the Jews in Judea and wreak havoc on the political world scene.
Just when it looks like Israel will be totally destroyed in warfare Jesus appears in the sky and it will be Jesus who recuses Israel from total destruction and will establish His Kingdom on earth , there are many references of Jesus Kingdom on earth throughout the OT and NT
Jesus will not being using that temple as it is defiled by the Antichrist and will have a new temple built ,. but not by human hands
There are no references in the Holy Bible of a earthly kingdom for 1000 years.

Start posting what you think is your kingdom, you will quickly see the eternal

Isaiah 11, Isaiah 65, Ezekiel 47, Zechariah 14, all represent the eternal kingdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
satan has never ,NEVER been locked away to this very day ,

Col 2:14  having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

Col 2:15  Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it. 

2Pe_2:4  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jud_1:6  And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Even though Paul was bound in chains during much of his ministry, he was still able do the work of God.

Even though Satan is chained in regard to deceiving all of the nations, he can still destroy you if you choose to get close to him.

Upvote 0