Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guess there's kind of a duality, with yourself and the Jesuit futurist Francisco Ribera providing the balance.

Futurism fantasizes. History realizes.

Love you too, Truth7t7.
You need to study the early church fathers, Justin Martyr 100-165AD, Iranaeus 202AD, Hippo 170-235AD

They all saw a future tribulation, human antichrist, second advent, resurrection, from their 2nd and 3rd century lives.

I believe and teach the same.

Why?

Because thats what Gods Word Teaches, And Luis De Alcasar Wasn't Born Yet :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidPT
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Futurism fantasizes. History realizes.
So sad that you hide from the Future so then you would learn from it ;
Amil hide from truth that stares them in the face for you think that if you don't look you won't be seen
God declared that he will bring His Israeli descendants back into her own land
Israel is the only country to be reborn and established as herself after not existing for 2000 years - bible prophecy fulfilled in the 20th Century after Jesus death
Jerusalem will soon be the capital of Israel
The temple will be built
Israel returning to her ancient language prophecy fulfilled
Israel land has become the most fertile land in the region prophecy fulfilled
The return of Ethiopian Jews return to Israel prophecy fulfilled
Plans to rebuild the temple prophecy fulfilled

The Scared Vessels for the new temple worship prophecy fulfilled
Gospel of the Kingdom being preached to ALL the world - nearly completed prophecy
only fools say this was completed in 70A.D. -just a choosing to be blind and try to blind others eyes to believing their foolish deception

Now today the Euphrates River can be made dry to the riverbed on demand - prophecy fulfilled that permits more prophecy to be fulfilled

One world government is nearing completion - in just a few more years as the list of nations in favor of this is growing rapidly

Just a handful of Future prophecies that have been fulfilled and those id process of being fulfilled
But of course understanding these truths is beyond the understanding of those who refuse to see the reality of today as it is such a jolt to their pride to acknowledge their faulty views
They will be first in line to be deceived when the False messiah comes

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You need to study the early church fathers, Justin Martyr 100-165AD, Iranaeus 202AD, Hippo 170-235AD

They all saw a future tribulation, human antichrist, second advent, resurrection, from their 2nd and 3rd century lives.

I believe and teach the same.

Why?

Because thats what Gods Word Teaches, And Luis De Alcasar Wasn't Born Yet :)
Well, let's go verse by verse in Matthew 24.

Who in the early church futurized verse 1?

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gospel of the Kingdom being preached to ALL the world - nearly completed prophecy
only fools say this was completed in 70A.D. -just a choosing to be blind and try to blind others eyes to believing their foolish deception

Note carefully in the following verses what fools Paul and the Holy Spirit who inspired him were:

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Romans 16
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Colossians 1
5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

• Agree
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Note carefully in the following verses what fools Paul and the Holy Spirit who inspired him were:

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Romans 16
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Colossians 1
5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
It is really a wonder of the world why people don't think about things before they adopt foolish teachings.
The purpose in going into all the world and spreading the gospel is to tell every human that Jesus is the Messiah that came and shed HIS innocent blood for all of mankind of every generation on the entire planet of earth wherever humans may live on earth .

EVERY human ever created is Gods desire that His creation spend eternity with Him , so they need to hear the gospel to know how -that is accept Jesus died for ALL , accept that all have sinned and need forgiveness and repent of their sin
This has been Gods Plan since before the world was made

To think that your total folly in thinking that in Paul's time that the mission to tell all people in all nations is complete would mean that there is no need to teach gospel from the time of Paul's death because all the world has heard the gospel - if that were true there would be no need to continue after Paul's death and Billions of people created by God would not have the opportunity to spend eternity with Christ

-- well since most of the scripture in the bible is considered allegorical by you then it would not have any purpose for any others , kinda like how JW teach that only 144000 will spend eternity in heaven and all the rest are just out of luck ,no room at the inn :)
People in that time had no way to reach the continent of America , Canada the Arctic, Antarctica and numerous places on earth that is why you need to THINK about it ,

IF it was was fulfilled in that day the bible would not be the highest volume book being printed and sold of all human history because it would be thought of something as a relic, like an antique or just an ornament ,. China has always been a highly atheist country where the country's rulers do not permit the Holy Bible , but in recent times China is getting the bibles an d the country is among the fastest growing people turning to Christ , you are drowning in a sea of foolishness

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DavidPT
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is really a wonder of the world why people don't think about things before they adopt foolish teachings.
The purpose in going into all the world and spreading the gospel is to tell every human that Jesus is the Messiah that came and shed HIS innocent blood for all of mankind of every generation on the entire planet of earth wherever humans may live on earth .

EVERY human ever created is Gods desire that His creation spend eternity with Him , so they need to hear the gospel to know how -that is accept Jesus died for ALL , accept that all have sinned and need forgiveness and repent of their sin
This has been Gods Plan since before the world was made

To think that your total folly in thinking that in Paul's time that the mission to tell all people in all nations is complete would mean that there is no need to teach gospel from the time of Paul's death because all the world has heard the gospel - if that were true there would be no need to continue after Paul's death and Billions of people created by God would not have the opportunity to spend eternity with Christ

-- well since most of the scripture in the bible is considered allegorical by you then it would not have any purpose for any others , kinda like how JW teach that only 144000 will spend eternity in heaven and all the rest are just out of luck ,no room at the inn :)
People in that time had no way to reach the continent of America , Canada the Arctic, Antarctica and numerous places on earth that is why you need to THINK about it ,

IF it was was fulfilled in that day the bible would not be the highest volume book being printed and sold of all human history because it would be thought of something as a relic, like an antique or just an ornament ,. China has always been a highly atheist country where the country's rulers do not permit the Holy Bible , but in recent times China is getting the bibles an d the country is among the fastest growing people turning to Christ , you are drowning in a sea of foolishness
Obviously everyone who heard the gospel ceased copulating and procreating thereafter.

Right you are.

• Haha
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

To think that your total folly in

why you need to THINK about it ,

you are drowning in a sea of foolishness

Eschatology aside for a moment, let’s try to find some common ground and root out all this foolishness you speak of.

Please answer the following questions so we can understand where you stand at the foundation
Simple yes or no answers will suffice:

1. Do you believe God is currently king over the heavens and the earth?

2. Do you believe Jesus is God?

3. Do you believe Jesus is currently king over the heavens and the earth?

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, let's go verse by verse in Matthew 24.

Who in the early church futurized verse 1?
jgr you believe and teach the temple was literally destroyed fulfilling Matthew 24:1-2 :)

The bible teaches it was symbolically destroyed in the death/resurrection of Jesus Christ, as the veil to the temple was rent, Jesus Christ now being the holy place.Matthew 27:50-51, Hebrews 9:1-28

Jesus taught that he would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days.Matthew 26:61

Preterism builds its foundation on a "Literal" destruction in 70AD a teaching in error.

Matthew 24:1-2 was fulfilled "Symbolically" as clearly explained.

I will leave it there, I dont like the preterist spiders web :)

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jgr you believe and teach the temple was literally destroyed fulfilling Matthew 24:1-2 :)

The bible teaches it was symbolically destroyed in the death/resurrection of Jesus Christ, as the veil to the temple was rent, Jesus Christ now being the holy place.Matthew 27:51

Jesus taught that he would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days.Matthew 26:61, Hebrews 9:1-28

Preterism builds its foundation on a "Literal" destruction in 70AD a teaching in error.

I will leave it there, I dont like the preterist spiders web :)

Are you saying the physical Jewish temple was not destroyed in 70 ad during the Jewish roman war?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ninja at no time below did I state the temple was not destroyed literally in 70AD :)

jgr you believe and teach the temple was literally destroyed fulfilling Matthew 24:1-2

The bible teaches it was symbolically destroyed in the death/resurrection of Jesus Christ, as the veil to the temple was rent, Jesus Christ now being the holy place.Matthew 27:51

Jesus taught that he would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days.Matthew 26:61, Hebrews 9:1-28

I will leave it there, I dont like the preterist spiders web
Are you saying the physical Jewish temple was not destroyed in 70 ad during the Jewish roman war?

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ninja at no time below did I state the temple was not destroyed literally in 70AD :)

You quoted literal.

Preterism builds its foundation on a "Literal" destruction in 70AD

Wasn’t sure if you were emphasizing literal or inferring that it wasn’t literal.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jgr you believe and teach the temple was literally destroyed fulfilling Matthew 24:1-2

In Matthew 24:2, when Jesus said "See ye not all these things?", was He referring to Himself, or to the physical temple? Obviously the latter.

The bible teaches it was symbolically destroyed in the death/resurrection of Jesus Christ, as the veil to the temple was rent, Jesus Christ now being the holy place.Matthew 27:50-51, Hebrews 9:1-28

Jesus taught that he would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days.Matthew 26:61

He did raise up the temple of His body in three days (John 2:19-21), after Calvary. The physical Jerusalem temple was destroyed, never again to be raised up.

The temple was literally destroyed during the 70 AD period. What is the teaching error?

We can certainly leave it there if you wish. I'm just disappointed that you haven't attempted to directly address any of the issues.

Love u, bro.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ was referring to himself, and not "The Later" as you suggest, and Preterism teaches in error.

You try to imply both are a fulfillment of Matthew 24:1-2 "False" the Preterist teaching of the Literal 70AD destruction is 100% error.

Matthew 24:1-2 was fulfilled "Symbolically" as clearly explained.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7
In Matthew 24:2, when Jesus said "See ye not all these things?", was He referring to Himself, or to the physical temple? Obviously the latter.

He did raise up the temple of His body in three days (John 2:19-21), after Calvary. The physical Jerusalem temple was destroyed, never again to be raised up.

The temple was literally destroyed during the 70 AD period. What is the teaching error?

We can certainly leave it there if you wish. I'm just disappointed that you haven't attempted to directly address any of the issues.

Love u, bro.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ was referring to himself, and not "The Later" as you suggest, and Preterism teaches in error.

Matthew 24:1-2 was fulfilled "Symbolically" as clearly explained

Wait a second, you believe that in Matthew 24:1-2, Jesus is not talking about the physical temple, he is talking about himself?

That would place the events of the olivet discourse before the death of Christ according to your logic. Unless you can explain the discrepancies.

When he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will this be (destruction of temple) and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
Matthew 24:3

When some were speaking about the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and gifts dedicated to God, he said, “As for these things that you see, the days will come when not one stone will be left upon another; all will be thrown down.”
Luke 21:5-6

Upvote 0