Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I work for God and do a lot with music. One day, God gave me the idea for "Matter of America."

7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)

I had been doing a variety of things for God one day, and someone was asking for a playlist of music on /r/christianmusic on reddit. I had been looking for themes of Fire and Fortitude. Through The Spirit of God, we decided to make a playlist of music that ended or gave some sort of visual or insight to 2 Timothy 4:7 while displaying Biblical Fire and Fortitude. We came up with "Matter of America." Some of the songs I introduce a little bit, and give words for things to key in on.

What is "Matter of America?"

Matter of France - Charlemagne and his Paladins.

Matter of Britain - King Arthur and his Knights.

Matter of America

Prologue

"The Spirit" The Wood Brothers.

The Beginning

20Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." (Matthew 8:20)

Drifters do not step into mud puddles (Sin) because Deuteronomy 8:5. Fear of God is a good thing. Takes away your fear of man. God's love is fatherly. Perfect love knows no fear?

"Mud Puddles" Lincoln Durham

7to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. (Isaiah 42:7)

"Awake O'Sleeper"

The Middle

"Deliverance" Shawn James

The Holy Ghost is unquenchable Fire. The video relates a man that can talk to God historically. He may hear other voices. Which voices? Possibly spirits.

"Fire" Barns Courtney.

God talks to his Angels Telepathically.

God Almighty. Awesome God. Spectacular.

"Radar Love" Golden Earring

Ezekiel's Angels Ezekiel 1.

"Wheel in the Sky" Journey

"Grit, Sweat, and Love" The Brothers Bright

"I heard the Angels Singing" Eric Bibb

The End

"Angel Band" Southern Gospel Revival

"Further on Up the Road" Johnny Cash

Epilogue

Words of Warning. The theme of Angels is very strong in this. Angels are servants. Someone needs to be focused and centered on love of God.

I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.

"With a Little Help From My Friends."

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lets say you are a Christian writer or musician. Given you get the general theme of "Matter of America" down, there is a lot that could be done with it. There are layers to the spiritual and like layers to the Atmosphere. These layers may be seen sort of like God's Clothes. We don't expose the Father's Nakedness? (Genesis 9:22-25)

We could say that King Arthur is a David like figure. God is a King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Man is made in the image of God. What man does may reflect something of God and of the spiritual.

The general theme is a man, like "When The Man Comes Around" Johnny Cash, a man comes around and he, through Jesus Christ and God's Holy Spirit, starts freeing people from bondage and opening eyes. He would be a Prophetic Figure?

There is a lot someone could do with "The Middle" part of "Matter of America." Men go on a quest to find God.

God talks to me while I listen to music so I have three more songs.

The Band Perry "Gentle on My Mind."

Chris Stapleton "Parachute"

"To Where the River Flows"

Upvote 0