Mattell makes Wiccan Barbie - Is this right?

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
3pack_pringles_72_dpi.jpg

Upvote 0

eaglex

Veteran
Oct 29, 2004
Texas
✟9,878.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Personally I wouldn't buy this piece of trash for my nieces. IN fact I applaud Mrs. Mom for bringing this out and warning us about it.As Christians we are to be set apart ,a HOLY People for OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. I do think that these particular dolls should be destroyed.

Upvote 0

charmtrap

Iä-R’lyeh! Cthulhu fhtagn
May 14, 2004
SF, CA
✟3,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
eaglex said:
Personally I wouldn't buy this piece of trash for my nieces. IN fact I applaud Mrs. Mom for bringing this out and warning us about it.As Christians we are to be set apart ,a HOLY People for OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. I do think that these particular dolls should be destroyed.

Well, aren't you special? Just don't buy em.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
eaglex said:

Well if you accidently purchase one at the toy store feel free to destroy it. I am curious though, will you burn it on a tiny stake or put it into an oven and burn it there? I supose you could also weigh it down and toss it into a river, asuming of course there is a flowing body of water handy.

Upvote 0

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
eaglex said:

Why just these dolls ?
Do any of them Glorify the Lord ?

Upvote 0

moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Zoot said:
I think the normal Barbies are dangerous enough. "Here, kids, want to be pretty? Have an unfeasibly small waste line, blonde hair, and absurdly large breasts."

Wiccan Barbie. I can imagine it now. "Press the button on Wiccan Barbie's back and she spouts Genuine Wiccan Phrases and Bad Poetry!"

Press. "Don't be so closed-minded!"

Press. "Wear your butterflies with pride!"

Press. "I am really interesting and freaky and not at all boring, as you can tell by my clothes and manner of speech! Let's go listen to Sarah McLaughlin!"

It's lucky no Wiccan Barbie actually exists. Children would end up growing up to be Wiccans! God knows I wish someone had got to my sister in time, before her toys influenced her. But, alas, she is now a My Little Pony. Fortunately, I'm now a tranforming robot, so it doesn't really bother me.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
I guess that means I’m an easy bake oven

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
eaglex said:
lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EmmaSheree

Oct 27, 2007
✟7,633.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Satan is actually laughing at people being sucked in by Witchcraft and Wicca because that is exactly what he wants is for people especially children to start messing around with it. It is very disturbing but I am not shocked that there is a Wiccan Barbie. Witchcraft is real and is of Satan and when you combine children's toys with something like that it makes it appear to be for fun or no big deal and just pretend which is very wrong because it is a big deal and should not be taken lightly. And we wonder why the world is so evil and why kids are doing drugs and everybody is killing everybody else. It's because in alot of people's eyes nothing is wrong as long as it feels good. Anything that messes around with spirits or spells or anything is dangerous whether it is called White or Black it is all coming from the same place and people are being made to believe that as long as it is White Magic it is ok and only the Black is bad. Very sad and scary what our children are being exposed to.

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Satan is actually laughing at people being sucked in by Witchcraft and Wicca because that is exactly what he wants is for people especially children to start messing around with it. It is very disturbing but I am not shocked that there is a Wiccan Barbie. Witchcraft is real and is of Satan and when you combine children's toys with something like that it makes it appear to be for fun or no big deal and just pretend which is very wrong because it is a big deal and should not be taken lightly. And we wonder why the world is so evil and why kids are doing drugs and everybody is killing everybody else. It's because in alot of people's eyes nothing is wrong as long as it feels good. Anything that messes around with spirits or spells or anything is dangerous whether it is called White or Black it is all coming from the same place and people are being made to believe that as long as it is White Magic it is ok and only the Black is bad. Very sad and scary what our children are being exposed to.
I'm not sure what's worse - you resurrecting a news thread over a year old, or that you think a Barbie doll is messing around with "spirits or spells".

Upvote 0