• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Masturbation might not be recommended for the Christian

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I realize this is already being discussed in some other threads but, I wanted to break away and post this gentleman's video which answers most of the asked questions regarding this subject in a very sound biblical way. His #5 mentioned relates to me ( in my past many, many years ago). Been free from this for a long time. Although it never was big on my list.
M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I realize this is already being discussed in some other threads but, I wanted to break away and post this gentleman's video which answers most of the asked questions regarding this subject in a very sound biblical way. His #5 mentioned relates to me ( in my past many, many years ago). Been free from this for a long time. Although it never was big on my list.
M-Bob

amen - awesome video

it might fit better in recovery forum recovery related spiritual advice where people are looking for help on these kinds of issues

here is the link to that forum

Recovery Related Spiritual Advice

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Notice, this thread has been moved into the recovery related spiritual advice forum at the OP's request.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As mentioned in the Bible and the gentleman in this video touches on it, this could be one of those sins that is a sin for one person but, might not be a sin for another?

If anyone is having an issue in this area seems the six questions that he asked in the video truly do pretty much cover it.

I know that (for myself it is a sin) but, for others I guess it's between them and the Holy Spirit?

M-Bob

• Winner
Upvote 0

Frederick gene

Feb 26, 2019
Polk city
✟15,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
amen - awesome video

it might fit better in recovery forum recovery related spiritual advice where people are looking for help on these kinds of issues

here is the link to that forum

Recovery Related Spiritual Advice
Thank you for that video you answered alot of my concerns regarding masturbation and gave me peace in regards to my own struggle with masturbation

Upvote 0