Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see too many threads about divorce and remarriage..what about LOVE?

Lisa was and is the master tactician...

She KNEW I had someone in another state before I ever did, told me 5 years before she departed to the LORD..lots of other things..looking back and reading back she knew...
and also after she came home things were never the same...I would not have cheated but still ended up with a female friend who we loved each other..lust of the heart and eyes..woops...
Psalm 51 and I got 2 years of verbal hell being accused of that girl... finally the angels break through like Michael in Daniel (Come on man, that was 3 weeks, I dealt with 2 + years !!)
Give thanks to the LORD, be patient, almost die, etc etc.

My late wife Lisa was the master tactician in affairs of the heart and spirit...my current and only ever wife knows all and respects the sacrifices Lisa made... I can no longer even touch her urn as she said..so it just sits there..you know when saints die they watch in heaven as angels as well...??

Jude 1:14 "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,"

Revelation 19:14 "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean"

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever about this, or about Jesus who died on the cross to save us from our sins and now sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven...the girl took down 3 states for Trump that normally would not have gone there..not anyone I would wish to play with..together 11 years on this world..she likes 11:11, always did...

Thanks Lisa...we will see you when Jesus comes again... you knew us all along. Take care of the little one and Mildred, ok? We trust you, as we trust JESUS for you are of Jesus and always were an angel...

What is this, sister and brother? Or Allie from Taken..hmmm...oh my

ALLIE_Taken.JPG

D_allie_Taken.JPG

Oh dear oh my...
What have we done?

Lisa_Allie.JPG

Ami_Allie.JPG

Nicely played Lisa..you are the master tactician... a leader of angels, one of few chosen before time to be with the LORD as a saint and to be a leader among heavens armies. Even wrote this at your birth? then followed every little step in death? the tree by the brook still grows with the rope attached..as for the Piper?, HA! Well, you told him a thing or two..said God calls me and my mission is done, have fun earth..tee hee hee...

"Robert Plant recalled writing the lyrics in a flash of inspiration. Said Plant: "I was holding a pencil and paper, and for some reason I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out the words, 'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.' I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leapt out of my seat."
Plant's implication that something else was moving his pencil for him led to speculation that it was Satan who was dictating the words, and along with the backward messages and Page's Aleister Crowley connection, there was enough evidence for many listeners that the devil had some role in creating this song
."

Nonsense, twas just Lisa..no one ever told and even he did not know...Lord of the Rings, Elves, mystics, forests, birds, trees, brooks...all was Lisa..all that song..she made it before she was born, then entered this world and played with it all along, and left earth by it word for word...

Spring clean for the May Queen, bustles in hedgerows, etc etc...
always telling me my real wife was born in May, so was my Mom, cousin and wifes 2nd daughter all on same day... Lisa is master tactician, very cool spiritual warrior, and i will always love her, and my wife of our dreams and eternity also loves her and she loves us, and that's the way it goes.

I will be humble rather than proud my wife wrote Stairway..I am nobody..I am a man who turned to the LORD after a life of sin years ago and still turns to the LORD now daily... you all might think Io am radical...and I have done some radical things, but not dangerous (so I talk to 'Kings' so what?..Bible says to do) Psalm 119:46 "I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed."
How many Feds and state people have I done that with I lost count..Lots..some converted, some were already saved and we had good fellowship and others blew me off like the wind like an annoying squirrel in a high tree branch chattering at them for the Word fell among thorns and rocky places and was not compatible to their garden...

Jesus called us and people sit in pews and degenerate into sermon listening and never acting....The LORD convicted me of that long ago..but I was slow..for awhile....occasionally i would mention god to someone..blah..not the real deal..God showed me, Lisa showed me..no John 3;16s or roman roads or typical salvation messages... Fly in hard and fast..window of opportunity..launch and drop, fire at will..leave them utterly decimated with the seed of the Word implanted deep in their territory..we are WARRIORS like Ephesians says, we have a Sword of the spirit and hardly anyone uses it..
The seed will grow..don't be afraid to fly, Fly for Jesus..get out of pews and fly...speak of Him, tell the truth..word in person, phone, telemarketers, anyone...how many telemarketers I have hit, hundreds...
I didn't hit em, the LORD did..I am no one...Nothing.. a mere human in a feeble shell, but I WILL love my wife now and my late wife who is an angel I will also always love, for she was a mentor, a teacher, and helped me on my path...lots of wrong turns..but when you lost your way, don't have to backtrack..just turn around....

Thank you Lisa and ultimately thank you LORD JESUS
(Pic I took of Lisa on our wedding day)

Lisa_ROCKS_as_Rock _in _JESUS.JPG

Oh now why did you have to take that pic at Beale? LOL!

Oh dear girl, you are too much

f117.jpg

f117a1 (1)-Scully-Fox.JPG

Married couples are cool, born of God, meant by God to be....and on occasion weird to your understanding but just go with it and trust God in JESUS name... Amen

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry for your loss.

Btw, I don't know of any large religions group or organization that calls itself Christian that teaches that people are angels. That's the type of thing you see on TV and in the movies, a kind of pop-culture belief, but not a historical religious belief. Angels are a different order of creation, a different from humans.

Upvote 0