Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
We all mess up now and again. Especially me!

Jesus came to save sinners. God's arms are ALWAYS open my friend.

Take a deep breath, relax, and open your heart out to God. He is waiting.

God bless you

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seriously have no idea what to do. I messed up Gods plan for my life and I feel there's no way back. Help?
Praying.

Focus on Jesus and the Cross. Always a winning plan.

Upvote 0

the last child

This. this is my right eye—no left eye. sorry. Lol
Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Seriously have no idea what to do. I messed up Gods plan for my life and I feel there's no way back. Help?

why do u feel u have messed up so badly that you are suddenly beyond the redemptive abilities of the Great I Am guy up there??? Just wondering

Upvote 0

questionman

Site Supporter
Oct 24, 2019
USA
✟56,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Friend, I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I have been there. Know that it's impossible to mess up his plans for your life. There's always a way back. And sometimes God uses bitterness in his dark providence for our good.

Upvote 0

questionman

Site Supporter
Oct 24, 2019
USA
✟56,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not a quote from scripture, but I think still biblical nonetheless:

It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away." How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction! - attributed to Abraham Lincoln

Upvote 0

the last child

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Oh and I just wanted to say as a side note that may be completely unhelpful, but you know in the garden of eden, did u ever wonder why God only told them not to eat from ONE tree? I mean He could’ve put it the opposite and made the whole garden with all kinds of trees they couldn’t eat and only one they could. A friend once told me, you know, I believe God gives us choices, not just of right and wrong. Sure He knows the “absolute” technical best choice, but He often gives us lots of other choices too. And I think He delights to give us choices. How often do we as parents only give our children ONE choice? I don’t know about you, but life is hard enough. I like to give them as many as I can when it’s ok to, bc there’s so much I have to say no to. And Jesus said if we as Evel Parints know how to give our little brats I mean darlings good gifts then of course He can outdo us. And sometimes we forget that and get so uptight thinking oh no I didn’t pick the perfect choice. I’m toast. But God already has it all figured out. And He is probably just waiting for you to calm down a little and let Him show you what He’s got for you.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God can always find a way for us. He has the solution to every problem, the answer to ever question. We just have to have faith, trust and believe in what He can do in our life. We do not even have to figure it out, just trust in Him. "Then you will find favor and high regard in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" (Proverb 3:4,5,6) God does not ever tear us down. He always builds us up and encourages us. The enemy seeks to devour people. The angels are given to help us fight these battles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the last child

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I just cant see how this is Gods will for my life. This path. It seems so desolate

I have no idea where u are or what u are going thru so it’s kinda hard to know what to say. I can tell you this. Do NOT rely on your emotions. And also, don’t lose heart. Sometimes things don’t look good but if it it truly is God leading you, you will know soon enough bc He will make it clear to you. If it is not, then He will most certainly show you how to turn it around. He is ALWAYS faithful

Upvote 0

the last child

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟56,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
It feels like even the holy Angel's have given up on me.

God never gives up on His children, EVER. Don’t ever let Satan or anyone else tell you otherwise. He is always faithful. He will never leave you, there is no valley of death He will forsake you in. Remember what great lengths He went to redeem you? Do you really think He would send His Son to purchase you and then leave you somewhere, after such a costly buy?!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God never gives up on His children, EVER. Don’t ever let Satan or anyone else tell you otherwise. He is always faithful. He will never leave you, there is no valley of death He will forsake you in. Remember what great lengths He went to redeem you? Do you really think He would send His Son to purchase you and then leave you somewhere, after such a costly buy?!

I can totally agree in an intellectual sense with what you've written. Thank you

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It feels like even the holy Angel's have given up on me.
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." I am sure that the enemy wants you to think that God has abandon you. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Abide in the truth. Put it under the Blood of Jesus. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No way back from where?

What plans are you referring to?

I'm perplexed with what to do with myself and my life. It's like I'm in darkness. Children of the light probably dont experience this state that I'm in.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know how you feel I really truly do. But.. what is to hard for the lord? Those are His words? Hes GOD and the impossible is where God plays :) Taking the impossible and showing us He is GOD! There is ALWAYS a way out a way in a way over around under... Praying and you will see your FATHER make a way where you never knew there was one. Isa 41 10

Upvote 0

HardHead

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2019
GTA
✟84,378.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I messed up Gods plan for my life and I feel there's no way back.

How do you know that you messed up? Did God tell you the plan? Are you on the road He put you on and don't even know it?

Pray, meditate, and ask for guidance. Ask Him to show you what He wants from you. Don't speculate and decide this sort of thing without discernment.

My point is that you may be right were you are supposed to be according to His plan and walking right along where He wants you to walk.

Negativity and introspection can be harmful. Reach outside of yourself and see what you find.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How do you know that you messed up? Did God tell you the plan? Are you on the road He put you on and don't even know it?

I believe He did tell me of a plan. I feel I'm on the wrong road. In the other road I can perceive of myself growing in grace and light and enthusiasm and peace. On this path, however, I have those qualities in space. I don't have a lot of inner peace which comes by confiding confidently in God and his will.

My point is that you may be right were you are supposed to be according to His plan and walking right along where He wants you to walk

I feel like I've gone down the wrong path and dont know how to get back to it

• Prayers
Upvote 0