Massive Anti-Lockdown Protest in London ....

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.... but the MSM hardly even mentions it.

I'm fairly sure that the MSM have mostly been bought off by wealthy people with an agenda. Normally the MSM love reporting on protests. Certainly the recent pro-Palestine protest received a lot of coverage. This is one of several recent anti-lockdown protests that were attended by large numbers of people, and they have all been ignored or played down by the MSM.

Coverage starts at 2 minutes 30 seconds after the test screen.

Also worth noting that the UK government is currently planning new, draconian laws, that restrict the right to peacefully assemble and protest. It makes you wonder what else they've got planned for the future that is likely to result in widespread protest. If there is another year of lockdown then I could envisage a lot of unrest. There's a limit to people's patience, and there's been too many lies told.

Edit: It's also rather bizarre that a UK resident should end up watching a Russian live stream to find out what is going on in the Capital city!

• Informative
Reactions: paul1149

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

Being in Mississippi, we have a lot of problems, but there was nothing like this in out state. Besides seeing a lot of people wearing mask to stores (and that was mostly these big dollar store wal-mart etc..) that was about it.

Looks like yall are in it for a while.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
.... but the MSM hardly even mentions it.

I'm fairly sure that the MSM have mostly been bought off by wealthy people with an agenda. Normally the MSM love reporting on protests. Certainly the recent pro-Palestine protest received a lot of coverage. This is one of several recent anti-lockdown protests that were attended by large numbers of people, and they have all been ignored or played down by the MSM.

Coverage starts at 2 minutes 30 seconds after the test screen.

Also worth noting that the UK government is currently planning new, draconian laws, that restrict the right to peacefully assemble and protest. It makes you wonder what else they've got planned for the future that is likely to result in widespread protest. If there is another year of lockdown then I could envisage a lot of unrest. There's a limit to people's patience, and there's been too many lies told.

Edit: It's also rather bizarre that a UK resident should end up watching a Russian live stream to find out what is going on in the Capital city!

So is all of the country locked down or what is going on there.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Specifics please. I am skeptical.
Police Bill anti-protest law explained: 6 reasons to be worried about Tory crackdown

What lies?
Too many to list. Just one example, we were told 'data not dates' would be the decider of when restrictions ended. Daily deaths have been in single digits for a while now, and yet some restrictions remain.

So is all of the country locked down or what is going on there.
A lot of restrictions have been lifted, but some still remain. At the beginning of the year we had around three months of continuous lockdown, when it was a criminal offence to leave your home except for groceries, work, exercise, education, caring responsibilities. Obviously that means it's an offence to invite people into your home. People have been unable to see friends and relatives for long periods of time. Even grieving at funerals has been restricted. The Queen had to sit on her own at her husband's funeral, and very few attendees were allowed. A lot of protesters are probably concerned that the government is seeking to extend restrictions, and/or re-introduce restrictions later in the year, rather than permanently remove all restrictions on 21st June as planned. And until quite recently it was illegal to leave the country, with very few exceptions, which is a restriction that is surely worthy of North Korea.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Too many to list. Just one example, we were told 'data not dates' would be the decider of when restrictions ended. Daily deaths have been in single digits for a while now, and yet some restrictions remain.
Reference please. If you are going to accuse someone of lying, it is incumbent on you to do more than simply claim you have been lied to. Please provide specific details.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
i guess the people who would welcome the lockdown would be those above 65 years of age where Covid19 would be life threatening for them, and therefore they wish to remain alive; and those who have lost loved ones, and don't wish to lose any more family members to the virus.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yet again, there's a huge protest in London, but the UK mainstream media are ignoring it. Normally they love covering a protest, but not when it's on covid issues. The UK mainstream media has been totally bought and paid for by those pushing for covid vaccines and passports. So I have to rely on a Russian news outfit, Ruptly, so find out what's happening in my capital city.

Edit 24/07/2021 22:30: The video was live at 16:34 when I posted it, but it has now disappeared. I already knew that Google/YouTube were censoring stuff, so this is hardly surprising.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums