Massachusetts surged past 10,000 on Friday of Covid 19

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
We are now in the belly of the beast. I keep washing my hands and using alcohol. I stopped off for takeout only earlier to bring back to work. The owner sprayed the pens I signed my cc staement with, he was masked I had on gloves,took off my gloves in the car and then used alcohol. this is how my days go after every interaction. The hospitals I work for are like mash units. Tents in parking lots with people in protective suits. The Intensive care units are full.

The Chief medical office sent out a mass email earlier discussing "Critical Care Resource Allocation"

Think about that for a minute.

Mass. reports 38 more coronavirus-related deaths; number of confirmed cases rises to 10,402 - The Boston Globe

• Agree
Reactions: Michie

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are now in the belly of the beast. I keep washing my hands and using alcohol. I stopped off for takeout only earlier to bring back to work. The owner sprayed the pens I signed my cc staement with, he was masked I had on gloves,took off my gloves in the car and then used alcohol. this is how my days go after every interaction. The hospitals I work for are like mash units. Tents in parking lots with people in protective suits. The Intensive care units are full.

The Chief medical office sent out a mass email earlier discussing "Critical Care Resource Allocation"

Mass. reports 38 more coronavirus-related deaths; number of confirmed cases rises to 10,402 - The Boston Globe
It’s getting very scary. Prayers for your protection.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It’s getting very scary. Prayers for your protection.

Upvote 0