Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone :wave: ,

I will be heading to Turkey and Greece on Saturday mourning to study in Paul's foots steps for a month. I am going to be visiting Mary's house while I am there. This is the house that is thought to be the house were Mary and John went to live. There is a shrine there and such. I was hoping to take some prayer requests with me! Please feel free to add them to this thread or send them to me via Private Message. If you do not feel comfortable stating what exactly the request is please feel free to just say you need prayer :groupray:

I can promise you they will safely make it to Turkey with me via my carry on backpack :)

Shalom to all of you!

Pax Christi,

Brother Justin <><

anawim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2004
NY suburbs
Visit site
✟19,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone :wave: ,

I will be heading to Turkey and Greece on Saturday mourning to study in Paul's foots steps for a month. I am going to be visiting Mary's house while I am there. This is the house that is thought to be the house were Mary and John went to live. There is a shrine there and such. I was hoping to take some prayer requests with me! Please feel free to add them to this thread or send them to me via Private Message. If you do not feel comfortable stating what exactly the request is please feel free to just say you need prayer :groupray:

I can promise you they will safely make it to Turkey with me via my carry on backpack :)

Shalom to all of you!

Pax Christi,

Brother Justin <><

Ephesus was a wonderful place. You're lucky to be going for a whole month. My only request is that you take pictures, and post them when you get back. Are you also going to Patmos?

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ephesus was a wonderful place. You're lucky to be going for a whole month. My only request is that you take pictures, and post them when you get back. Are you also going to Patmos?
I will certainly post pictures. And I am pretty sure we are going to Patmos :D!

I am a lucky guy!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0

Globalnomad

Senior Veteran
Apr 2, 2005
Change countries every three years
✟16,257.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A well-deserved graduation present! Enjoy Turkey. Drink plenty of "ayran" - diluted, slightly salted natural yoghurt - sounds awful - actually delicious, cheap, hygienic and nutritious! Was my favourite drink!

I'll be grateful if you can spare a prayer for my husband's spiritual health, and another for my son's conversion.

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A well-deserved graduation present! Enjoy Turkey. Drink plenty of "ayran" - diluted, slightly salted natural yoghurt - sounds awful - actually delicious, cheap, hygienic and nutritious! Was my favourite drink!

I'll be grateful if you can spare a prayer for my husband's spiritual health, and another for my son's conversion.
I have it written down Global! I will certainly try as much of the local food and drink as I can while I am there! We are on the move every day seeing all kinds of religious sites!

My main goal is to hear God! Pray for all of you and CF! And get some clarity for the future! It is going to be very fun!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

futuredoc

somewhere between raising hell and amazing grace
Mar 8, 2006
✟17,301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have it written down Global! I will certainly try as much of the local food and drink as I can while I am there! We are on the move every day seeing all kinds of religious sites!

My main goal is to hear God! Pray for all of you and CF! And get some clarity for the future! It is going to be very fun!

Brother Justin <><
I am also in need of clarity for both my personal and professional future....if you would offer a prayer for me that would be wonderful.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am also in need of clarity for both my personal and professional future....if you would offer a prayer for me that would be wonderful.

Enjoy your trip!!!
I will add it to the list :D!!!! I will make sure to kneel and pray for each one of these prayer requests at the alter in the chapel at the house.

The more the better :D!!!!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.