Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(CNN)Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump levels scathing criticism at the President in her forthcoming book, accusing him of being a "sociopath" and charging that Trump's "hubris and willful ignorance" dating back to his early days threatens the country.

Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," accuses Donald Trump's father of creating a toxic family dynamic that best explains how the President acts today. Mary Trump, whose father, Freddy Trump, died following struggles with alcoholism, writes that she could "no longer remain silent" following the past three years of Trump's presidency.
200617102028-mary-l-trump-book-cover-large-169.jpg

Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump from Simon & Schuster

"Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can't let him destroy my country," Mary Trump wrote in the book, a copy of which was obtained by CNN.
Mary Trump writes that some of the book is based on her own memory, and in parts she reconstructed some dialogue based on what she was told by some members of the family and others, as well as legal documents, bank statements, tax returns and other documents.

Continued below.
Mary Trump's scathing book claims Trump paid someone to take his SATs - CNNPolitics

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The pre-publication extracts paint a picture of a writer whose claims about Donald Trump are so over the top that nobody who is not already in the "RESIST!" camp could take them seriously.

So I conclude that it is that particular segment of the population for which she wrote the book and expects the profits to come, not the general public. They'll eat it up like arch-Conservatives go for books by Sean Hannity.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's not as though a lot of other wealthy people weren't doing that, back then. It was quite a scandal in the late 60s.

Given Trump's faked claims to have been first in his class in college, and his frantic threats against all of his schools should his grades leak out, this isn't really that surprising.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
The pre-publication extracts paint a picture of a writer whose claims about Donald Trump are so over the top that nobody who is not already in the "RESIST!" camp could take them seriously.

So I conclude that it is that particular segment of the population for which she wrote the book and expects the profits to come, not the general public. They'll eat it up like arch-Conservatives go for books by Sean Hannity.
Mary Trump's scathing book claims Trump paid someone to take his SATs

2019 college admissions bribery scandal - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2019_college_admissions_bri...
Court documents unsealed in March 2019 detail a scheme led by William Rick Singer, a 58-year-old resident of Newport Beach, California. Wealthy parents paid Singer to illegally arrange to have their children admitted to elite schools by bribing admissions testing officials, athletics staff, and coaches at universities.

FBI says rich parents, celebs bribed children's way into top ...
www.ajc.com › blog › get-schooled › fbi-alleges-rich-p..
Mar 12, 2019 - For the fabricated credentials and bribes, parents forked over between between $200,000 and $6.5 million to Singer's elaborate operation. Among the campuses involved: Yale University, Wake Forest, Georgetown, Stanford University, the University of Texas, the University of Southern California and UCLA.

FBI accuses wealthy parents, including celebrities, in college ...
www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2019/03/12
Mar 12, 2019 - Authorities said the defendants used “bribery and other forms of fraud” to facilitate their children's admission to schools such as Georgetown, ...

I helped get rich kids into elite colleges. Obsessive parents ...
www.washingtonpost.com › outlook › 2019/03/13 › i-...
Mar 13, 2019 - Fifty people were charged with bribing coaches and exam proctors to help their children get into universities such as Stanford, UCLA and Wake ...

College scandal differs from how rich people normally get ...
www.insider.com › people › news
Mar 15, 2019 - The FBI busted rich parents for allegedly bribing their kids into elite schools. Here's the not-so-secret way the superrich game college ...

US college admissions scandal: how did the scheme work ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › college-admis...
Mar 12, 2019 - Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were among 50 charged in scheme to get children into universities via bribery and cheating.

*************************************************************************************************************
Rich American kids and their parents, with a sense of entitlement, using their money to bribe their way into prestigious universities - that's so "over the top" nobody would take it seriously!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
(CNN)Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump levels scathing criticism at the President in her forthcoming book, accusing him of being a "sociopath" and charging that Trump's "hubris and willful ignorance" dating back to his early days threatens the country.

Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," accuses Donald Trump's father of creating a toxic family dynamic that best explains how the President acts today. Mary Trump, whose father, Freddy Trump, died following struggles with alcoholism, writes that she could "no longer remain silent" following the past three years of Trump's presidency.
200617102028-mary-l-trump-book-cover-large-169.jpg

Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump from Simon & Schuster

"Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can't let him destroy my country," Mary Trump wrote in the book, a copy of which was obtained by CNN.
Mary Trump writes that some of the book is based on her own memory, and in parts she reconstructed some dialogue based on what she was told by some members of the family and others, as well as legal documents, bank statements, tax returns and other documents.

Continued below.
Mary Trump's scathing book claims Trump paid someone to take his SATs - CNNPolitics
Honestly, does anyone care about 50+ year old SAT's?

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Do people care that Trump hired someone to take his SAT? Yes, I think a lot of people do.
I care. But I think the people who care were already going to vote for Biden. Trump fans already know what he’s like and don’t care.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Do people care that Trump hired someone to take his SAT? Yes, I think a lot of people do.
Honestly, I couldn't care less what be did when he was 17. It's over half a century ago. I'm not a Trump guy at all but you have to do better than he cheated on the SAT 56 years ago.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As I said, it's something wealthy people have always done. It's really no surprise.

Edit: Not to tar all wealthy people. It was wealthy people with not-too-bright children who did it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Honestly, does anyone care about 50+ year old SAT's?
Honestly, I couldn't care less what be did when he was 17. It's over half a century ago. I'm not a Trump guy at all but you have to do better than he cheated on the SAT 56 years ago.
**************************************************************************************************************
Another Ridiculous Demand For Obama's College Transcripts
www.outsidethebeltway.com › another-ridiculous-dema..
Aug 7, 2012 - Once again, people are demanding to see Barack Obama's college transcripts for no good reason

Trump demanded Obama's records. But he's not releasing his ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2016/08/12

Aug 12, 2016 - What Donald Trump is doing on the campaign trail. View Photos. The GOP presidential nominee is out on the trail ahead of the general election in ...

Donald Trump wants to see Obama's college and passport ...

www.theguardian.com › world › us-news-blog › oct
Oct 25, 2012 - Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own. Adviser deems Guardian request ...

5 Years Ago Today Trump Offered $5 Million For Obama's ...
www.huffpost.com › entry
Oct 24, 2017 - 5 Years Ago Today Trump Offered $5 Million For Obama's College Records. Looking back at the racist insanity of birtherism. Jesse Mechanic ...

Donald Trump's Lawyer Threatened Schools on His Grades ...
time.com › Politics › Donald Trump
Feb 27, 2019 - Donald Trump demanded that Obama release his academic records. ... Obama's birth certificate, Trump's questions about Obama's college transcripts ... I know words, I have the best words,” he said in December that year.

How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he ...
www.chicagotribune.com › nation-world › ct-trump-hi

Mar 5, 2019 - In 2011, Trump demanded that Obama release his academic records, ... Column: Trump demands schools reopen or funds might be cut ... How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he demanded Obama's academic records ... records, telling The Washington Post then, "I'm not letting you look at ...

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Trump made every effort to see Barack Obama's university transcripts while sending Michael Cohen to demand that they hand over his files and threatened them if they were ever made public !

Trump also offered a $5 million dollar reward for President Obama's academic records - but like his income tax returns, he has steadfastly refused to reveal his own!

So the answer to "Redwingfan9's" question is a resounding YES, "Donald J Trump" still cares, and if he thought for a moment that Obama had hired someone to write his SATs, he would continue tweeting that grievance from his grave!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
**************************************************************************************************************
Another Ridiculous Demand For Obama's College Transcripts
www.outsidethebeltway.com › another-ridiculous-dema..
Aug 7, 2012 - Once again, people are demanding to see Barack Obama's college transcripts for no good reason

Trump demanded Obama's records. But he's not releasing his ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2016/08/12

Aug 12, 2016 - What Donald Trump is doing on the campaign trail. View Photos. The GOP presidential nominee is out on the trail ahead of the general election in ...

Donald Trump wants to see Obama's college and passport ...

www.theguardian.com › world › us-news-blog › oct
Oct 25, 2012 - Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own. Adviser deems Guardian request ...
5 Years Ago Today Trump Offered $5 Million For Obama's ...
www.huffpost.com › entry
Oct 24, 2017 - 5 Years Ago Today Trump Offered $5 Million For Obama's College Records. Looking back at the racist insanity of birtherism. Jesse Mechanic ...

Donald Trump's Lawyer Threatened Schools on His Grades ...
time.com › Politics › Donald Trump
Feb 27, 2019 - Donald Trump demanded that Obama release his academic records. ... Obama's birth certificate, Trump's questions about Obama's college transcripts ... I know words, I have the best words,” he said in December that year.

How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he ...
www.chicagotribune.com › nation-world › ct-trump-hi

Mar 5, 2019 - In 2011, Trump demanded that Obama release his academic records, ... Column: Trump demands schools reopen or funds might be cut ... How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he demanded Obama's academic records ... records, telling The Washington Post then, "I'm not letting you look at ...

******************************************************************************************************************************************
As late as 2019, this President was still demanding to see Barack Obama's university transcripts and was threatening to cut off federal government funding from those institutions if they didn't comply!

Trump also offered a $5 million dollar reward for President Obama's academic records - but like his income tax returns, he has steadfastly refused to reveal his own!

So the answer to "Redwingfan9's" question is a resounding YES, "Donald J Trump" still cares, and if he thought for a moment that Obama had hired someone to write his SATs, he would continue tweeting that grievance from his grave!

I'm not particularly interested in Obama's college transcripts and I really don't care about Trump's demands for their release. This is trivial stuff.

Upvote 0

Thomas Dunn

Jul 9, 2020
Eastern NC
✟8,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Her book is obviously about recognition and, of course, money. She is just another yapping dog in the pack of yapping media dogs on the Presidents heels.
I'm working on my own book about the President. I have solid proof the he once walked a dog around like a wheel barrow, holding the dog by the hind legs. It's going to make me rich!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not particularly interested in Obama's college transcripts and I really don't care about Trump's demands for their release. This is trivial stuff.

Not to Trump. Obama's rise to academic distinction is a constant reminder of his own academic shortcomings. He would do anything to show that Obama wasn't really so much smarter than he is. Remember, Trump knows the truth about his own academic record, even if we don't.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Given the large number of criminals in Trump's administration, his many embarrassing scandals, and his botching of the pandemic response, the book does look like a case of piling on.

I suspect that it will mostly confirm what most Americans already think of him, and will have only marginal effect on most of his supporters, who have stood with him regardless of previous revelations.

Most of the erosion in support for Trump seems to be from older white voters, and that mostly because he mishandled the pandemic and put them at greater risk of death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Not to Trump. Obama's rise to academic distinction is a constant reminder of his own academic shortcomings. He would do anything to show that Obama wasn't really so much smarter than he is. Remember, Trump knows the truth about his own academic record, even if we don't.
I don't think that's the reason Trump wants Obama's academic records. He wants them because he believes Obama got into US colleges as a foreign exchange student. This is one of the main contentions of the birther conspiracy, of which Trump was/is an adherent.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think that's the reason Trump wants Obama's academic records. He wants them because he believes Obama got into US colleges as a foreign exchange student. This is one of the main contentions of the birther conspiracy, of which Trump was/is an adherent.

Fact is, Trump already confessed that it was a lie. It's just that his ideas of race tell him that there's no way Obama was smart enough to make into a top school and become editor of the Harvard Law Review.

Given his own rather mediocre record and him falsely claiming to have been top in his class, it seems it matters a lot to Trump.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Fact is, Trump already confessed that it was a lie. It's just that his ideas of race tell him that there's no way Obama was smart enough to make into a top school and become editor of the Harvard Law Review.

Given his own rather mediocre record and him falsely claiming to have been top in his class, it seems it matters a lot to Trump.
The notion that opposition to Obama had anything to do with race is asinine. People are allowed to have policy disagreements with black politicians without being accused of racism. No one, Trump included, ever cared about Obama's actual academic record. Those who wanted schools to release information were fishing for evidence of being a foreign student or evidence that Obama was a communist. They wanted things like senior dissertations. Some wanted to see if his dissertation was as insane as his wife's at Princeton.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The notion that opposition to Obama had anything to do with race is asinine.

Well, let's take a look...
A republican committee chair's "joke" about the "missing birth certificate":
0e2MsoYnG0JE-r0vl.jpg

Some Republicans simply can’t get over the fact that an African-American man holds the nation’s highest office. In the latest “Oh, no they didn’t” news, the OC Weekly has reported that Marilyn Davenport, an elected Orange County Republican Party official, distributed an email last week depicting the president’s face superimposed on a chimpanzee that is captioned, “Now you know why — No birth certificate.”
Tim Whitaker, a local conservative activist, defended Davenport, saying she acted as a private citizen who is “big” on the birther issue.

“One of her passions that drives her is the president's lack of forthrightness about where he was born. Marilyn believes that nobody knows where he was born and so this picture says a thousand words,” he told OC Weekly.

Maybe there’s something in the air. In 2009, the mayor of Los Alamitos, which is located in Orange County, resigned after sending out an email that depicted the White House front lawn as a watermelon patch with the the caption “No Easter egg roll this year.”
Primate in Chief: A Guide to Racist Obama Monkey Photoshops
(warning: really objectionable filth by Obama-haters on this site)

It wasn't just the president who was the target of these slurs by angry republicans:

Fox News Readers Bash Obama's Daughter With Racial Slurs, 'Ape,' 'Monkey'
(warning: this site has documented some sickening, awful language directed by racists at Obama's children)
Fox News Readers Bash Obama's Daughter With Racial Slurs, 'Ape,' 'Monkey'

There's lots more. Do you really need to see more?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No one, Trump included, ever cared about Obama's actual academic record.

Well, let's take a look...

Donald Trump Offers $5 Million For Obama’s College Transcripts, Passport But Won’t Show His:
Donald Trump‘s big “announcement” dropped Wednesday, when the real estate mogul offered $5 million for President Barack Obama to reveal his college transcripts and passport application. Trump, however, refuses to show his own records.

The Guardian’s Adam Gabbatt contacted Trump’s office on Wednesday to ask for Trump’s college transcripts and passport records, to which an executive at the company responded that the newspaper’s request was “stupid.”
Donald Trump Offers $5 Million For Obama's College Transcripts, Passport But Won't Show His: Report (AUDIO) | HuffPost

Upvote 0