Mary Trump’s Book Sold More Copies in a Week Than The Art of the Deal Sold in 32 Years

Scottish Highlander

Reverend Pastor 1748
Jul 29, 2020
Rockingham, North Carolina
✟18,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
I understand, it's lot's easier to file what someone says under: "He's just a hater!" than to try and understand/refute what's being said. That's why I don't take it personally when people say stuff like that to me. :wave:
tulc(is having a great Sunday so far!) :clap:

You haven't offered anything to understand/refute. All I've seen is disapproval from you and you say that it's the superior/"right"opinion to hate Trump when that's not right since something around half or more of the country would disagree. Also, why take it personally? Politics is not supposed to be personal. Saying "hater" is not personal either, it's my thought summarized about your words. It's purely the American thing nowadays to get upset at the littlest of words and that is truly annoying, hence why you said you would not to take it personally (it bothered you in such a way.)

Should you even be preaching politics if small words like hater can get you upset I wonder? :scratch: Where my family is from in Russia, we call other names all day and no one gets offended, least they be punched in the mouth for acting feminine if they get offended. The typical stereotypical man is what populates Russia and my family is from there so sorry I guess(?) for talking masculine I suppose(?) Guess I should act American(?) :scratch::|:doh:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You haven't offered anything to understand/refute. All I've seen is disapproval from you and you say that it's the superior/"right"opinion to hate Trump when that's not right since something around half or more of the country would disagree. Also, why take it personally? Politics is not supposed to be personal. Saying "hater" is not personal either, it's my thought summarized about your words. It's purely the American thing nowadays to get upset at the littlest of words and that is truly annoying, hence why you said you would not to take it personally (it bothered you in such a way.)

Should you even be preaching politics if small words like hater can get you upset I wonder? :scratch: Where my family is from in Russia, we call other names all day and no one gets offended, least they be punched in the mouth for acting feminine if they get offended. The typical stereotypical man is what populates Russia and my family is from there so sorry I guess(?) for talking masculine I suppose(?) Guess I should act American(?) :scratch::|:doh:
okay...so name calling ("You sound like a hater") is how Russians respond instead of pointing out the things they actually disagree with? I'll have to remember that for in the future. :wave:
tulc(is glad for helping in understanding Russian thinking clearer!) :oldthumbsup

Upvote 0

Scottish Highlander

Reverend Pastor 1748
Jul 29, 2020
✟18,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
okay...so name calling ("You sound like a hater") is how Russians respond instead of pointing out the things they actually disagree with? I'll have to remember that for in the future. :wave:
tulc(is glad for helping in understanding Russian thinking clearer!) :eek:ldthumbsup
Sorry I guess, I vote Republican, I see nothing wrong with Trump, I can't help you. It's just how I grew up and the type of environment I was in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry I guess. I vote Republican,
I did too, till the Republicans no longer were a party I could support any more. :wave:

I see nothing wrong with Trump. I can't help you.
That's okay, I don't really need any help to see President Trump quite clearly already, but thank you for thinking you might be able to help. :oldthumbsup:

It's just how I grew up and the type of environment I was in.
Not a problem. ;)
tulc(knows we're all products of how we were raised)

Upvote 0

Scottish Highlander

Reverend Pastor 1748
Jul 29, 2020
✟18,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
I did too, till the Republicans no longer were a party I could support any more. :wave:

I see it differently but I guess that's how I think.

That's okay, I don't really need any help to see President Trump quite clearly already, but thank you for thinking you might be able to help.

I should have made a better effort in explaining myself and my point but I waited too long I think. It's all fine now though I guess. I lost my temper.

Not a problem. ;)
tulc(knows we're all products of how we were raised)

We are, and my childhood wasn't all the great. I'm making it better sort of. At least I won't touch alcohol like my father. I seen that we were disagreeing and I blame it on my horrible childhood for not being more understanding.

• Informative
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Да ну, ты серьезно?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc(is glad for helping in understanding Russian thinking clearer!) :eek:ldthumbsup

No, typical Russians don’t continually insult and punch each other.

Upvote 0

Scottish Highlander

Reverend Pastor 1748
Jul 29, 2020
✟18,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Да ну, ты серьезно?
I am very serious. I have no reason to lie. Perhaps I'm too young to realize the reality of things but it's just what I hear. I see you edited your post to say that Russians don't beat each other up and that may be true, but that's not what I hear, especially about my family. No one likes each other but they'll help each other out in any situation, it's a weird dynamic. They disagree a lot. I'm glad I don't drink like a lot of them do. Maybe if I seen a typical Russian family then I wouldn't assume that but I thought my family was as typical as a Slavic family got. Maybe that's my American friends influencing me and telling me stuff about "those Russians", I don't know. I should probably just ask my family myself and have them be honest about it instead of listening to them make jokes about being drunk and being tough and taking it as true.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0