Martin Luther King: 'Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AllForJesus

Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it.
GREAT mistake! Think about it one moment please if all those palestians chilren and women were black what yould M.Martin Luter King Jr say. Please please honestly think about it. Thank you.
And agian something not about the discussion here: i make it clear jews without Jesus is not something to be proud about! Jesus is the way and the ONLY way. begin a jew does not give you a visa.

Upvote 0
C

Cassidy

Imagine if missiles were being fired into an Australian city, by the Aborigines, from their territory.

How long would it be before the Australian army invaded that territory?

----

The English took their land from them they have not means to get their land back...none! If by some miracle they decided to attack the rest of us...and if we attacked back, we'd be attacking ourselves...because we are on THEIR land!!!!!

Upvote 0
C

Cassidy

I haven't experienced that Cassidy. I find that those who hate the Jews will continue to do so and the believers who love and pray for the Jews will continue to do so.

I was in Israel on holiday in the Negev two years ago, I remember 17 rockets from Gaza came down in one day! Israel needs our prayers.

Well I have...people are not liking what Israel is doing right now. Killing innocent people and bombing the UN etc. Yes they are aware of what was done to them...but they figure that what they are doing now, attacking someone with less fire power than them is not necessary.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I have...people are not liking what Israel is doing right now. Killing innocent people and bombing the UN etc. Yes they are aware of what was done to them...but they figure that what they are doing now, attacking someone with less fire power than them is not necessary.

Hello There:wave:

I found out two interesting things today. Israel has been under rocket attack from Gaza for may years. The reason Israeli casualties are lower than the palestinians is that Israel has built a lot of bomb shelters, every home has one, when the sirens go you have 15 seconds to get into the shelter.

Hamas on the other hand have built no shelters, have no sirens and are firing rockets and storing other munitions in schools, hospitals and mosques, trying to provoke Israel into attacking these places. Hamas dont care for the lives of their civilians, Israel does.

The other thing I learned was that although palestine is bordered by Egypt and Jordan as well as Israel, its Israel thats sending most aid to the Palestinains.

Go figure that one out!

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Israel has the right to defend herself. She has had missiles being thrown over to her side for years and now finely strikes back and people are surprised and mad at her????

D09104_2.gif

Upvote 0
C

Cassidy

The opposite is in the news how Israel is killing innocent people and bombing the UN.

Israel has been under rocket attack from Gaza for may years. The reason Israeli casualties are lower than the palestinians is that Israel has built a lot of bomb shelters, every home has one, when the sirens go you have 15 seconds to get into the shelter.

Hamas on the other hand have built no shelters, have no sirens and are firing rockets and storing other munitions in schools, hospitals and mosques, trying to provoke Israel into attacking these places. Hamas dont care for the lives of their civilians, Israel does.

The other thing I learned was that although palestine is bordered by Egypt and Jordan as well as Israel, its Israel thats sending most aid to the Palestinains.

This isn't in the news.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Would you mind giving me the link?

The ones to yahoo, I'll have to see if I can find them...I've been reading them daily as they pop up then they disappear.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Here's one from The Messianic Hour with Rabbi Scott Sekulow who is a believer in Yeshua

There is also Chabad.org. It's not Messianic but still news. And Yahoo news

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.