• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Marshall Law

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by lily00, Mar 26, 2020.

1. lily00

lily00 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+1,392
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    So I thought Id share one other thing that has been on my mind. A bit of anxiety has creeped in from the corona virus, but mainly it has been thinking about this vision I had several months back. I can't remember when it was, because I deleted my dream journal and have been taking a break from it. Pregnancy, you just get weird dreams. Not a time to try to look at them for sure. :D

But I had this vision I looked out my living room window, and there was like a military jeep with two soldiers and a megaphone. And they were saying the president declared Marshall Law and that everyone was to stay in their house. I called my husband over. But I looked back out, and the car wasnt there. It was a vision.

I forgot about it until now, because if something brings me fear, God does not give me a spirit of fear. But now I wonder in this time if Marshall Law will eventually happen. It feels good to get my thoughts out anyway. Just something to keep watch for. Maybe God is just preparing me now, because He knows I can get anxious and I'll need to be strong spiritually and emotionally for my husband and children. But praying and hoping it was just a sign of getting pregnant.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+3,185
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    I believe what we are experiencing right now is a light version of martial law. It is an exercise in civil defense.

Normally, it is localized such as in a hurricane or earthquake and quite appropriate. But this threat is much broader in its scope.

[​IMG] (If you click on "Thread Tools" above your first post, you can correct your spelling error...)

3. Amittai

Amittai Active Member

+119
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Single
    My friend had a distinct impression of bolt cutters cutting a bolt.

These things have multiple meanings and are supposed to sharpen our intuition.

4. now faith

now faith Veteran Supporter

+1,398
    Word of Faith
    Married
    Its breaking the Spirit of Christians to submit.
    A high price will be paid for the unborn.
    Not Trump but the Body of Christ are the only people who can stand and defeat what is coming.