Vero Beach
✟16,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is what I try do to when temptation comes, I call the Lord: "Blessed be His Holy Name!!"; ( you can make your own words ) and I try to do it again and again, it's not easy, you have to train yourself by studying His Word, the power is in the Word of God.

I had this problem for years, but in my case, everything started because of inappropriate content, but now, I am free, blessed be Christ!!

Hallelujah you are free! Praise God!! That is an awesome and encouraging testimony!! :) thank you so much! I will take your advice my friend. I have been saying each time a sinful adulterous thought enters my mind I cast it out in Jesus' name. Someone on here told me to do that. Also I started including as of yesterday I pray to God against Satan that he will not have the power to attack me. So I will start including Blessed be his Holy Name!!

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Girl4God86

Jun 9, 2019
Vero Beach
✟16,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sorry I haven't been responding, I have been away and thinking about things but God is working on my heart and doing a wonderful thing in my life and in my relationship, he is helping me to see faults in the other man and instead shining light on how wonderful my husband is who is always there for me no matter what. I am keeping the job for now but God is also opening another door for me where I may be able to get out of this job and into my dream job instead sooner rather than later so I would be away from this other man eventually. But regardless I am starting to see faults in him almost to a point where I don't even like him that much anymore, he has disappointed me when I needed him to come through for me on a couple important things at work and instead let me down. But I know my husband would never let me down for anything. I'm so blessed as my husband seems like my only true friend when it comes down to it.

Upvote 0