Massachusetts
✟586,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I plan to get to know her so we both know what we want. Then I will already know what her answer will be. Make sure we trust each other. Then, even if she does not want to, still we have our relationship which is better than marriage.

It seems to me that there are people who want to marry, and they don't even trust each other enough to talk about their real things. So, more than who proposes is making sure we trust each other.

And she can tell me if she wants me to propose to her. Also, after I have proposed to her, she can propose to me :)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm more inclined to take the lead for logistical reasons. We will both discuss marriage at some point, decide that we're ready, and I will propose soon after. Giving me enough time for me to prepare the ring etc. The way I see it, the fact that the proposal is coming shouldn't be a surprise.

The location will be a place that holds sentimental value for the two of us. Somewhere with meaningful ties to the relationship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When it comes to marriage proposals, who asks? Are you comfortable with the lady taking the lead? Ladies, would you do it? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

What's your dream scenario? Place, moment, etc.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

My dream scenario with the woman in question would be spending a day in Italy, driving out in the morning taking in the country scenery, then having a long light lunch, then some shopping, then late afternoon resting and having a light snack and a glass of wine. As the evening comes, go for a walk in a woodland or park and then onto dinner in a cozy romantic restaurant and to finish off the evening a walk on the beach and sitting and watching the sun set, then the proposal in the traditional manner and professing how I really feel and that I would want to spend the rest of my life with her. This is quite close to my dream scenario, not too many details of course.

Sorry guys I'm a romantic at heart and always have been. No one knows this side of me.

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CS,

That’s a beautiful scene. Your future spouse is blessed to have a companion who acknowledges his affection and delights in showering her with romantic niceties both will enjoy. Who could ask for more? :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Your always kind Bella

Thanks but dreams are dreams.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0