✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Got a question, actually a couple:

Toilet paper roll, do you have it roll off the front or the back? Does your spouce do it opposite of you, if so does it drive you nuts?

the other: Toothpaste tube- squeeze from the bottom or the middle. Again does your spouse do it opposite of how you do it. Does it drive you nuts?

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We don't put the toilet paper on the roll, we just rest the roll of toilet paper on top of the little doohickey.

We are both "from the bottom" people, with regards to toothpaste, but we had a roommate who squeezed toothpaste from the middle. After he moved out, we found a tube of toothpaste he'd left, and my wife said "Hey, look, we get free toothpaste.", and I said "But he squeezed it from the middle! We might not get best results!"

Upvote 0

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Toilet Paper must roll off of the front. IT drives me crazy if it is the other way. Sometimes my hubby does it the "wrong" way on purpose. I always fix it!

Toothpaste - we are both from the middle squeezers so it isn't an issue.

Upvote 0

hollygirl

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scr
Apr 15, 2002
✟831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Neither one of those bother me. (I'd have a problem with a messy toothpaste tube though.)

We both take care of the toothpaste tube. I'm mean, hello, if you need toothpaste then squeeze it! And we don't have the usual toilet paper holder. It's a "kitty" that holds several rolls stacked on top of each other so basically you just pick a roll up and pull some tissue off. Can't agrue about direction there!

Upvote 0

Evening Mist

gentle mother
Feb 7, 2003
Delaware
Visit site
✟997.00
Faith
Christian
I put the tp rolling over the top.
Dh puts the toilet paper on the back of the toilet.

It doesn't matter in the end though, because our toddler likes to unroll it down the hallway no matter where he finds it.

Dh squeezes the toothpast from the middle and mangles the tube regularly. I carefully squeeze all the toothpaste to the top and roll the back up neatly. He waits until I am done and then messes it all up again just to torture me.

It doesn't really matter though because our toddler likes to bite holes in it no matter how he finds it.

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Usually, when I use the toothpaste I'm either not awake enough (morning), or too sleepy (night) to realize that I'm squeezing the toothpaste much less figure out *where* I'm squeezing the toothpaste. There's times I've tried to put toothpaste on my hairbrush or Ive tried to use the toothbrush on my head. One time I took the lid off of the toothpaste and just squeezed it. I didn't know what else to do. One time I took my toothbrush to the kitchen and tried to pour milk on it.

Upvote 0

Dewjunkie

Apr 1, 2002
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟9,428.00
Faith
Christian
LOL @ Cheese, I know that feeling all too well. This morning I woke up at 5:41, and started frantically looking around the room, but couldn't remember where I needed to go. I thought I was going to be late for work, and I guess I was looking for my stuff, but my brain just wouldn't function. It was only after my wife asked me what I was doing did I realize it was Sunday and I didn't have to be at work at 6. I'm fairly retarded when I first wake up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TP- off the front. It drives me insane the other way. Usually my husband puts it on that way, but if he doesn't, I just turn it around myself.

Toothpaste - we both squeeze from the middle, but it wouldn't bother me either way.

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband is toilet paper challenged. He evidently doesn't know how to put it on the roller at all. I think it's genetic or maybe a generational curse. My children don't seem to know how either. They just all put the new roll on the floor.
Toothpaste is another problem. We are not high up enough on the food chain yet, to worry about squeezing. If the cap gets put on and toothpaste isn't sqeezed all over the counter (or mirror, HOW could that happen?) then I consider it to be a good day.

Upvote 0
For the toilet paper there's not too much of an issue. I am usually the only one to replace it, but I don't really care which way it rolls from...I don't think he'd notice anyway. The toothpaste is another issue! I am a definite from the bottom toothpaste gal...so much so that I buy him his own toothpaste. I thought this would solve the problem, but now he thinks it's funny to come out of the bathroom with my toothpaste in hand and go "Look hun" while laughing his head off and squeezing the toothpaste RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!! I'll get him back however...hockey starts next week and he'll suddenly find out that he's missing one shin guard, one elbow pad, his athletic supporter, a skate, and his beloved, stinky, dirty, holey Maple Leafs jersey....whaaahaaahaaahahaaa...don't worry, he'll get 'em back but I hope he doesn't check before their first practise!

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ifshecouldsee said:
For the toilet paper there's not too much of an issue. I am usually the only one to replace it, but I don't really care which way it rolls from...I don't think he'd notice anyway. The toothpaste is another issue! I am a definite from the bottom toothpaste gal...so much so that I buy him his own toothpaste. I thought this would solve the problem, but now he thinks it's funny to come out of the bathroom with my toothpaste in hand and go "Look hun" while laughing his head off and squeezing the toothpaste RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!! I'll get him back however...hockey starts next week and he'll suddenly find out that he's missing one shin guard, one elbow pad, his athletic supporter, a skate, and his beloved, stinky, dirty, holey Maple Leafs jersey....whaaahaaahaaahahaaa...don't worry, he'll get 'em back but I hope he doesn't check before their first practise!
I'm liking your style....heeheehee...^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OracleX

Healer of Broken Hearts
Jan 17, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟9,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We don't put toilet paper on the doohicky thing as our two year old loves to spin it round and round.

As for tooth past, the hard part is finding our where the two year old hid and, and hopefully didn't squeeze it out all over.

Upvote 0

SnowOwlMoon

Aug 14, 2003
✟514.00
Faith
Catholic
EJO said:

Toilet paper roll, do you have it roll off the front or the back? Does your spouce do it opposite of you, if so does it drive you nuts?

the other: Toothpaste tube- squeeze from the bottom or the middle. Again does your spouse do it opposite of how you do it. Does it drive you nuts?

Good golly, who cares which way the TP goes, and how the toothpaste is squeezed? It's not an issue to either of us--as long as there's TP on the roll, and we each have our own tube of toothpaste, neither of us cares. There's far more important things to fight about.

Upvote 0

Jessica & David

Oct 18, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
✟298.00
Faith
Catholic

I have never even thought of these things before!! I just cant imagine letting something like that drive either of nuts.. they seem not important :confused:

Good golly, who cares which way the TP goes, and how the toothpaste is squeezed? It's not an issue to either of us--as long as there's TP on the roll, and we each have our own tube of toothpaste, neither of us cares. There's far more important things to fight about.
I totally agree with you!

Upvote 0

YouthPastor

Name = Brett
Feb 11, 2003
Visit site
✟8,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When someone has a type A personality. a place for everything and everything in it's palce - it DOES matter.

Someone with this type of a personality - it is stressfull for it to beout of order. SO to most of us - it is no big deal but to those that are "anal retentive" it is a big deal and causes stress for it to be otherwise.

Upvote 0