Mark on the hand and/or the forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As Christian Preppers, we need to be wary of conspiracy theories and wild anecdotal accounts that serve only to elicit fear and inspire doubt.
Today we are seeing the rising use of the electronic chip implants for various reasons. At the same time, we are seeing such devices being promoted for identity purposes to hold important data. These are not conspiracy theories. They are real and documented. Google them and you will see.
Temperature is being checked on the forehead by an electronic measuring device. I suppose it would be just as easy to insert a chip in the forehead too. It is entirely possible that these devices could be used to hold a plethora of information including political, social, religious, and personal data.
That data could easily be linked to your buying and selling. I think it is all possible right now.
We have a saying. If the technology exists to do a thing, someone somewhere is doing it right now.
In one way I question that this world be the "mark" of the beast. I think we are looking for an actual mark. Any ideas?

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a spiritual mark like the mark of cain. There might be a visible representation, but the spiritual aspect is the most important.
That occurred to me. The chip or mark could be the form that will be used to deny buying and selling. But I agree it is the spiritual mark that matters. God's servants will also have a "seal" placed on them in Revelation. This I believe to be a spiritual mark.

Rev 7
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.
4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As Christian Preppers, we need to be wary of conspiracy theories and wild anecdotal accounts that serve only to elicit fear and inspire doubt.
Today we are seeing the rising use of the electronic chip implants for various reasons. At the same time, we are seeing such devices being promoted for identity purposes to hold important data. These are not conspiracy theories. They are real and documented. Google them and you will see.
Temperature is being checked on the forehead by an electronic measuring device. I suppose it would be just as easy to insert a chip in the forehead too. It is entirely possible that these devices could be used to hold a plethora of information including political, social, religious, and personal data.
That data could easily be linked to your buying and selling. I think it is all possible right now.
We have a saying. If the technology exists to do a thing, someone somewhere is doing it right now.
In one way I question that this world be the "mark" of the beast. I think we are looking for an actual mark. Any ideas?

I agree with your statement that "As Christian Preppers, we need to be wary of conspiracy theories and wild anecdotal accounts that serve only to elicit fear and inspire doubt". I disagree with the rest of your post, as it seems to have no basis and contradicts this statement.

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
A mark, in the head or the hand... sounds like a "credit card", to me.
And you can't buy or sell without it... again, it sounds like "money".
Does Babylon fall before... or after the mark of the beast?
If Babylon's fall takes down the banks, will you accept the only "money" left?

• Informative
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why should there be a mark of the beast before the beast appears on the scene? If your name is already in the Lamb's book of life, you won't be taking the mark of the beast. Just surrender your life to the Lord and trust in Him and no one else and you'll be fine!

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:9-10)

I think the clincher is the worship of the Beast. What we should be wary of is the same old story it has always been: worshipping anything else except the true God will take you to Hell.

God Bless :)

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why should there be a mark of the beast before the beast appears on the scene? If your name is already in the Lamb's book of life, you won't be taking the mark of the beast. Just surrender your life to the Lord and trust in Him and no one else and you'll be fine!
I think the "rapture" question enters in here. Many believers think they will be gone before the beast shows up. Yet the scripture indicates to believe this is to be deceived. We will not be resurrected until after the beast appears. So that is a consideration in this discussion.
2 Thess 2
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread is closed. Christian Preppers is not the place to debate theology like the rapture or Mark of the beast. That debate should be held in Eschatology.
The Statement of Purpose has this:

The purpose of the Christian Preppers forum is to inform and encourage other believers to consider prepping. Prepping is the act of preparing for catastrophic events (war, terrorist attacks), natural disasters (earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, extended drought), and tribulations - Biblical or non-Biblical.​

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.