Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
No it's not. It could be any number of other things besides a simple test but it is not that. The MOTB comes mid way through the great tribulation period that we have not even entered into yet. It happens under the Antichrist's rule, where buying and selling are required by way of that mark. It will be a cashless society and one world religion under one ruler, the beast. Nobody is secretly tricked into taking the mark anyway.

Upvote 0

Alevick

Mar 24, 2021
Eatonton
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No it's not. It could be any number of other things besides a simple test but it is not that. The MOTB comes mid way through the great tribulation period that we have not even entered into yet. It happens under the Antichrist's rule, where buying and selling are required by way of that mark. It will be a cashless society and one world religion under one ruler, the beast. Nobody is secretly tricked into taking the mark anyway.
Thanks @Dave G. You really helped out a lot and may Jesus bless you.

Upvote 0

Alevick

Mar 24, 2021
Eatonton
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to these forums friend.

Revelation is the most misinterpreted and misunderstood book in the Bible.
Your absolutely right, I truly believe the book of revelation has to be read and taking into account by faith. And by the way I am really glad that God through his son Jesus Christ has spared us true believers from the great tribulation.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Your absolutely right, I truly believe the book of revelation has to be read and taking into account by faith. And by the way I am really glad that God through his son Jesus Christ has spared us true believers from the great tribulation.

Tribulation has been ongoing since the birth of Christianity ;)

Upvote 0

Alevick

Mar 24, 2021
Eatonton
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tribulation has been ongoing since the birth of Christianity ;)
I mean yep, but The great tribulation, the bible talks about, has not happened yet. I mean that is what I am grateful for Jesus finding me before ,the future, great tribulation starts.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im wondering if the one world religion will evolve from the recent peace treaty instigated by pope Francis. Hes also advocating the great reset and world governance changes. Just a feeling but im definitely not ruling out the pope being the beast of the sea. All my life I was watching for a man but now im sure its a system, Vatican and another political power the beast of the earth which will push us toward the first beast. I think the mark will have something to do with the acceptance of the birthing of a one world religion and new way of society .

Upvote 0

Alevick

Mar 24, 2021
Eatonton
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im wondering if the one world religion will evolve from the recent peace treaty instigated by pope Francis. Hes also advocating the great reset and world governance changes. Just a feeling but im definitely not ruling out the pope being the beast of the sea. All my life I was watching for a man but now im sure its a system, Vatican and another political power the beast of the earth which will push us toward the first beast. I think the mark will have something to do with the acceptance of the birthing of a one world religion and new way of society .
I am not sure, but I believe that we the church will be in heaven, in the presence of Jesus Christ, enjoying Angels, seeing Believers of loved ones that have passed, and having a wonderful feast. But I know there is so much more God through Jesus Christ has in stored for us.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
We could be in a foreshadowing period, birth pains. We certainly see similarities to what scripture warns of but we shouldn't be too hasty to assume anything. Just keep looking up ! In the last 1-1/2 years I've had a few visions that would indicate to me something is up but even then I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Let scripture prove scripture out and let's not read too much into it. And be ready, we don't want lamps with no oil.

Meanwhile there is the gospel to get out. My personal belief is time is getting short to do that in. But I won't preach on that except to say that time can be short for so many people anyway. There is no expiration date on our birth certificates, death can be any time for any number of reasons, to include that God just took us home. It can be that society waxes so bad they won't listen and thus are lost, given the gospel they won't believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome to cf . Have a great day❤️
Indeed, I posted my message further up, or maybe two then realized where we were at here in CF !!
So to the op, Welcome !!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Alevick,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

344365_10e2a1f7a84c759008fd505dcca0b105.gif

342373_4e16b051a519b7a7b764183bba0f8cee.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you have just a few minutes to read, please follow the link and read this article on THE MARK OF THE BEAST. It will answer your question FROM THE BIBLE! Let me know your thoughts!

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I took a covid-19 rapid test is that the mark of the beast?

Does the Mark Of the Beast come before after the church is raptured?

Please According to the bible. I prefer King James Version.

Hey brother! Welcome!

It seems that according to what little the book of Revelation says about the mark that the Mark will be something that people take that symbolizes that their heart belongs, 100% to the antichrist. One will not be able to take it by accident and will take it knowing full well what it means. So get your vaccines, take your tests, carry your cellphones. Keep the faith and keep your eyes on Jesus.

• Informative
Upvote 0