Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe the buy and sell maybe part of some type of monetary system.

I believe that's why it says no one will be able to buy or sell without it. Buying and selling is what it means to have a monetary system. The opening line of the Revelation says it is a revelation of Jesus, meaning that he, and his testimony, is the ultimate subject of all prophecy.

Our relationship to greed, money, and materialism was a fundamental part of Jesus' testimony. In particular, he said that we cannot work for both God and money at the same time without cheating on one or the other, that we would love one and despise the other, and that our new, full-time job is to put God's Kingdom first by going into all the world teaching others to do the same.

He compared money to a master and said we can only work for one master, God or money. This is exactly the theme we see with the mark of the Beast in Revelation 13; it's a loyalty test. Anyone loyal to God will reject their only means of continuing to work for money and instead rely on his provision and protection.

Anyone loyal to the Beast's system will take the mark as a means of provision for their daily bread.

We cannot serve both.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I believe that's why it says no one will be able to buy or sell without it. Buying and selling is what it means to have a monetary system. The opening line of the Revelation says it is a revelation of Jesus, meaning that he, and his testimony, is the ultimate subject of all prophecy.

Our relationship to greed, money, and materialism was a fundamental part of Jesus' testimony. In particular, he said that we cannot work for both God and money at the same time without cheating on one or the other, that we would love one and despise the other, and that our new, full-time job is to put God's Kingdom first by going into all the world teaching others to do the same.

He compared money to a master and said we can only work for one master, God or money. This is exactly the theme we see with the mark of the Beast in Revelation 13; it's a loyalty test. Anyone loyal to God will reject their only means of continuing to work for money and instead rely on his provision and protection.

Anyone loyal to the Beast's system will take the mark as a means of provision for their daily bread.

We cannot serve both.

True there will be a monetary component to Revelation 13. Although this is more for enforcing the Beast's mark which the bible says is over worship *Revelation 14:6-12. The enforcing part of the scripture though is not the Beast's mark or the mark of the Beast though. The Mark of the Beast is over worship as shown in Revelation 14:7-12. It is a call back to worship the only true God and creator of Heaven and earth. How do you see the two beasts of Revelation 13?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS OVER WORSHIP

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

NOTE: This scripture is not only about announcing God’s judgment where the standard in the judgment will be God’s Commandments, it is a direct call to worship God as the creator. How do we worship the creator?

God’s 4th Commandment says;

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8], REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT

Why does God’s 4th commandment start off to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY? God knew that mankind would forsake it to follow the man-made teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Even in Paul’s day the mystery of iniquity was already at work *2 THESSALONIANS 2:5-8; ACTS 20:29-30 who will think to change times and laws

DANIEL 7:25 [25], And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship. Let's look at the scriptures...

REVELATION 13:8
[8], And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REVELATION 13:12-16
[12], And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13], And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14], And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, that had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15], And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16], And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

REVELATION 14:7-12
[7], Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[9], And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11], And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
[12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

God’s 4th COMMANDMENT is one of the 10 commandments that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172.

If we KNOWINGLY break any one of God’s 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *JAMES 2:10-11. God’s 4th Commandment is the ONLY commandment that is a MEMORIAL of creation and a call to worship GOD as the creator of heaven and earth. Nearly all mankind has forgotten God’s 4th commandment.

There is not one scripture in all of God’s WORD that says God’s 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a HOLY day.

…………….

CONCLUSION: God’s commandments are the standard of GOOD AND EVIL; SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; PSALMS 119:172. The whole world has neglected God’s 4th Commandment despite there being not a single scripture for it’s change. We are to worship God as the creator of heaven and earth. This is a call back to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. God’s 4th commandment is one of the 10 commandments. If we KNOWINGLY break it just like any of the other commandments we commit sin and sin will keep all those who KNOWINGLY practice it out of God’s KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 6:4-8; JAMES 2:10-11.

God bless...

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Worship and the mark are two distinct phenomenon. Worship leads to physical death. The mark takes one's name out of the book of life, spiritual death. The mark happens when the 6 days of work are declared, times up, no more. When the 7th Trumpet sounds, it is the end of the 6 days of labor. The day after is the Lord's Day, holy and separated from sin and the curse of sin, death. Also the 6 days was Adam's punishment, and he was told to labor by the sweat of the brow. After the 6 days, the mark would be on the brow as cursed by God, if one labored past the 6 days. Satan does not have to kill those with the mark, they are spiritually dead. He may end their physical life, if they refuse to worship Satan. Satan is not allowed to kill those without the mark. He is only allowed to kill those who refuse to worship him. Satan says those without the mark can not join in society and earn a living, buy, sell, or trade in the economy of the world. He makes living life difficult. Now If a person ask to have their head cut off, that is their choice and not Satan's choice. One would have their head cut off to avoid receiving the mark. It is the reverse process of soteriology. We are taught that one accepts salvation, and are born again in a single conscientious act. Getting one's head cut off is the conscientious act to avoid getting the mark. Once marked it is eternal. Once getting one's head chopped off results in the Revelation 20:4 resurrection.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Worship and the mark are two distinct phenomenon. Worship leads to physical death. The mark takes one's name out of the book of life, spiritual death. The mark happens when the 6 days of work are declared, times up, no more. When the 7th Trumpet sounds, it is the end of the 6 days of labor. The day after is the Lord's Day, holy and separated from sin and the curse of sin, death. Also the 6 days was Adam's punishment, and he was told to labor by the sweat of the brow. After the 6 days, the mark would be on the brow as cursed by God, if one labored past the 6 days. Satan does not have to kill those with the mark, they are spiritually dead. He may end their physical life, if they refuse to worship Satan. Satan is not allowed to kill those without the mark. He is only allowed to kill those who refuse to worship him. Satan says those without the mark can not join in society and earn a living, buy, sell, or trade in the economy of the world. He makes living life difficult. Now If a person ask to have their head cut off, that is their choice and not Satan's choice. One would have their head cut off to avoid receiving the mark. It is the reverse process of soteriology. We are taught that one accepts salvation, and are born again in a single conscientious act. Getting one's head cut off is the conscientious act to avoid getting the mark. Once marked it is eternal. Once getting one's head chopped off results in the Revelation 20:4 resurrection.

Hi Tim, thanks for sharing your thoughts but there is no such thing as "the Lords day" according to the scriptures being Sunday. That is a false teaching handed down by the Roman Catholic Church. The Mark of the Beast according to the scriptures is over worship as shown in the scriptures in the post you are quoting from. God's judgements all through time have always been over sin (breaking God's commandments or not believing and following His Word). So it has been and so it will be again according to the scriptures that have already been provided. Thanks for sharing your view though.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Tim, thanks for sharing your thoughts but there is no such thing as "the Lords day" according to the scriptures being Sunday. That is a false teaching handed down by the Roman Catholic Church. The Mark of the Beast according to the scriptures is over worship as shown in the scriptures in the post you are quoting from. God's judgements all through time have always been over sin (breaking God's commandments or not believing and following His Word). So it has been and so it will be again according to the scriptures that have already been provided. Thanks for sharing your view though.
I am not talking about Sunday. I am talking about God on earth for 1000 years. The Day of the Lord, The Day with the Lord, Day, Day of Christ, and The Lord’s Day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am not talking about Sunday. I am talking about God on earth for 1000 years. The Day of the Lord, The Day with the Lord, Day, Day of Christ, and The Lord’s Day.
Not sure of your meaning exactly Tim did you want to explain yourself a little more?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
@"LoveGodsWord

SDA - a day = a year

Peter - a thousand years is as a day to the Lord.

I am thinking that Tim meant that The day of the Lord will be a thousand years long, i.e. the millennial reign of Christ on this present earth.

Partly right, but The day of the Lord continues into eternity following the Great White Throne judgement, and has no end.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
@"LoveGodsWord

SDA - a day = a year

I am thinking that Tim meant that The day of the Lord will be a thousand years long, i.e. the millennial reign of Christ on this present earth.

Partly right, but The day of the Lord continues into eternity following the Great White Throne judgement, and has no end.
This reality comes to an end. The Word will not pass, but Day as in 1000 years has a finite end.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not sure of your meaning exactly Tim did you want to explain yourself a little more?
Peter is the one who pointed out the Day millennial association in 2 Peter 3. Our days are currently limited to 70 years. God's Days historically go by 1000 year increments. Our life can be considered as a single Day. The longest a sin filled, corruptible body lived was 969 years. Genesis 5. Why did God not let Methusala get on the Ark and live even longer? The millennium will be the time those resurrected in Revelation 20 a full 1000 years in incorruptible bodies. Those born to them will obviously live lives shorter than 1000 years. That kind of Day is what I am referring to. The length of a solid day without significant change, is a Day with the Lord. The NHNE will bring significant change. The Day with the Lord may double to 2000 years, or multiply exponentially to 10,000 or 100,000. I do not think the NHNE will be this same old reality.

So the whole length of a human life is a Day with the Lord. We are promised 1000 years. That was never given to one in Adam's flesh and blood. I think in Paradise time passes faster and each Day there, covers the length of a 1000 years on earth. Is each Day in heaven different? Only those in Paradise know for sure. In Psalm 84, David is trying to figure it out. He concludes:

10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
@"LoveGodsWord

SDA - a day = a year

Hi Douggg

it is not SDA a day = a year.
it is the bible a day = a year.

Numbers 14:33-34 [33], And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your prostitutions, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. [34], After the number of the days in which you searched the land, even forty days, EACH DAY FOR A YEAR, shall you bear your iniquities, even forty years, and you shall know my breach of promise.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when you have accomplished them, lie again on your right side, and you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I HAVE APPOINTED YOU EACH DAY FOR A YEAR.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Douggg

it is not SDA a day = a year.
it is the bible a day = a year.

Numbers 14:33-34 [33], And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your prostitutions, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. [34], After the number of the days in which you searched the land, even forty days, EACH DAY FOR A YEAR, shall you bear your iniquities, even forty years, and you shall know my breach of promise.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when you have accomplished them, lie again on your right side, and you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I HAVE APPOINTED YOU EACH DAY FOR A YEAR.

Blessings
That is for punishment. God's time is not always based on one deserving punishment.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That is for punishment. God's time is not always based on one deserving punishment.
No it is a prophetic message in regards to prophecy. God's Word not mine says that God has given us a day for a year for bible prophecy....

Try reading this in the light of the prophecies of Danial 9:24-27 it fits perfectly even pointing to the coming of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No it is a prophetic message in regards to prophecy. God's Word not mine says that God has given us a day for a year for bible prophecy....

Try reading this in the light of the prophecies of Danial 9:24-27 it fits perfectly even pointing to the coming of Jesus.
The Hebrews were punished for forty years. Judah was sent to captivity as punishment for 70 years. They had to make up the days in years of punishment. The greatest punishment was given to Adam as 6000 years representative of the 6, 24 hour days, of creation. The prophecy of the book of Revelation was how that 6000 years ends, especially the last 42 months.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Hebrews were punished for forty years. Judah was sent to captivity as punishment for 70 years. They had to make up the days in years of punishment. The greatest punishment was given to Adam as 6000 years representative of the 6, 24 hour days, of creation. The prophecy of the book of Revelation was how that 6000 years ends, especially the last 42 months.
None of which calculates out with any thing else but a day for a year in Daniel 9:24-27

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
None of which calculates out with any thing else but a day for a year in Daniel 9:24-27
No. There are 70 weeks for each of the 70 years for the 360×70 "days" . But each day of the week represents 7 years. So 70×7 years. The 360 × 70 = 25,200 sabbath days missed. With about 52 a year, that is 485 years during the time of the 2 kingdoms. Of course that is using a modern calendar not the exact representation of the Hebrew calendar. But the representation of years for the 70 spent in captivity is a shorter length of time that we now state as 490 years, not longer. And a day still does not equal a year. Where are the 490 days equal to the 490 years? It took 25,200 days to equal the 70 years. 25,200 years sounds like Egyptian or pagan time keeping. They did not miss only 70 Sabbaths. They missed thousands of Sabbaths.

Daniel's weeks were figurative of years. Because each "day" was equal to 7 years.

Neither shows 1 day = 1 year.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No. There are 70 weeks for each of the 70 years for the 360×70 "days" . But each day of the week represents 7 years. So 70×7 years. The 360 × 70 = 25,200 sabbath days missed. With about 52 a year, that is 485 years during the time of the 2 kingdoms. Of course that is using a modern calendar not the exact representation of the Hebrew calendar. But the representation of years for the 70 spent in captivity is a shorter length of time that we now state as 490 years, not longer. And a day still does not equal a year. Where are the 490 days equal to the 490 years? It took 25,200 days to equal the 70 years. 25,200 years sounds like Egyptian or pagan time keeping. They did not miss only 70 Sabbaths. They missed thousands of Sabbaths.

Daniel's weeks were figurative of years. Because each "day" was equal to 7 years.

Neither shows 1 day = 1 year.

Not really Tim as what you have posted here disregards what is written in Danial 9:24-27 and does not follow any of the scripture signs that would be fulfilled as a part of the prophecies given in Daniel 9:24-27. Daniel prophecies were not figurative as the calculations using the biblical references for a day = 1 year using the instructions in Daniel 9:24-27 pinpoints the starting of the ministry of Jesus as well as other signs written in these scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
A DAY FOR A YEAR PROPHECY IN DANIEL 9:24-27 (Numbers 14:33-34; Ezekiel 4:6)

DANIAL 9:24-27 [24], Seventy weeks are determined on your people and on your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. [25], Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem to the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and three score and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.[26], And after three score and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and to the end of the war desolations are determined. [27], And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the middle of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured on the desolate.

Lets look at how the day/year principle fits to the prediction of the Messiah. The angel Gabriel says that “seventy weeks are determined for your people and for your holy city” (Daniel. 9:24). So, it begins with 70 weeks, 490 days.

Gabriel then says that “from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks” (verse 25). So, seven weeks plus 62 weeks comes to 69 weeks, or 483 days. Thus, 69 of the 70 weeks are immediately accounted for. Plus, this gives us the starting point of the 70 weeks. All that remains is one week, the last, the seventieth.

That week immediately appears in the next verse, when Gabriel says, “And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself” (verse 26).

After what 62 weeks? The 62 weeks of the previous verse, which follow the seven weeks. Thus, after the seven weeks and the 62 weeks, that is, after 69 weeks, the Messiah will be “cut off.” And because only one week remains in the prophecy, this verse is referring to the seventieth week, the last seven days.

This final week is depicted again: “Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; but in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering” (verse 27). In the midst of the last week, or in three and a half days, the “sacrifice and offerings” will cease.

So, to review. We have the 70 weeks. Then 69 of the 70 are immediately depicted; only one week, the last week, or the last seven days, remains. Then three and a half days through the last week “the sacrifice and the oblation” will cease (verse 27, KJV).

What does this all mean? First, the command to “restore and rebuild Jerusalem,” its starting point, was in 457 B.C, one of the firmest dates in biblical antiquity.

So from 457 B.C to the “Messiah the prince,” Jesus, was how long? The text said 69 weeks, 483 days, or about one year and four months. That literal length, of course, can’t be correct, because it would have the Messiah, Jesus, coming almost half a millennium before He did. But if one applies the day-year principle, the 69 weeks, or 483 days, becomes 483 years, which brings us to A.D. 27, the year that Jesus was baptized. The ministry of Jesus Himself proves the validity of the day-year principle. What happened in AD 27 after the baptism of Jesus? Well Jesus begins His ministry with these words; "Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel *Mark 1:14-15.

All that remains, then, is the last week, or the last seven years. In the midst of the week, or three and half years later, which comes to A.D. 31, “the sacrifice and the oblations” are brought to an end. At the death of Jesus, that is, when the Messiah was “cut off” in A.D. 31, the veil in the temple was torn apart, from top to bottom(Matthew. 27:51; Mark 15:38), signifying the end of the purpose of the sacrifice and oblations because what they all pointed to, the death of Jesus, had been fulfilled.

Meanwhile, it said that He, the Messiah, will confirm a covenant “with many for one week” (verse 27), the last week, which ended in 34 A.D. with the stoning of Stephen (Acts 7) and the gospel now going to Gentiles as well as Jews.

So in short, there are 70 “weeks.” Sixty-nine of the 70 bring us to the beginning of the ministry of Jesus. The last week remains; in the midst of that week, or three and half “days,” Jesus is crucified,” then the prophecy ends.

See how a day for a year principle works? The prophecy of Danial is not figurative like some teach it works perfectly using a day for a year.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not really Tim as what you have posted here disregards what is written in Danial 9:24-27 and does not follow any of the scripture signs that would be fulfilled as a part of the prophecies given in Daniel 9:24-27. Daniel prophecies were not figurative as the calculations using the biblical references for a day = 1 year using the instructions in Daniel 9:24-27 pinpoints the starting of the ministry of Jesus as well as other signs written in these scriptures.
I do not reject the 62 weeks that end prior to Jesus as the anointed one. I pointed out that verse 27 is an actual week. Daniel only allows the 62 weeks to be turned into years. Yes, my math stinks. I apologize for my math story inversions.

Yes the Messiah was cut off after the 69 weeks or 483 years. I have no issues with that. Verse 27 is still future. This verse is wrongly turned into years. Yes, there can be years associated with the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. But the entire prophecy has not been completed. It will not be completed until the 7th Trumpet in the book of Revelation.

I have yet to find one Bible scholar who firmly accepts that Jesus will continue an earthly ministry at the Second Coming. Daniel's 70th week did not end at the Stoning of Stephen.

Even the Temple Curtain being ripped while Jesus fulfilled the Atonement, did not prevent that generation from the daily sacrifices. That only stopped 40 years later, because the Temple was burned to the ground.

When the 70th week is associated with only the work of Christ on earth, both first coming and second coming, then we will have the completion of these 70 weeks.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I do not reject the 62 weeks that end prior to Jesus as the anointed one. I pointed out that verse 27 is an actual week. Daniel only allows the 62 weeks to be turned into years. Yes, my math stinks. I apologize for my math story inversions.

Yes the Messiah was cut off after the 69 weeks or 483 years. I have no issues with that. Verse 27 is still future. This verse is wrongly turned into years. Yes, there can be years associated with the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. But the entire prophecy has not been completed. It will not be completed until the 7th Trumpet in the book of Revelation.

I have yet to find one Bible scholar who firmly accepts that Jesus will continue an earthly ministry at the Second Coming. Daniel's 70th week did not end at the Stoning of Stephen.

Even the Temple Curtain being ripped while Jesus fulfilled the Atonement, did not prevent that generation from the daily sacrifices. That only stopped 40 years later, because the Temple was burned to the ground.

When the 70th week is associated with only the work of Christ on earth, both first coming and second coming, then we will have the completion of these 70 weeks.

Well the whole point of posting the post above yours was only to show that the day for a year principle given in Numbers 14:33-34; Ezekiel 4:6 is demonstrated throughout the scriptures. Daniel 9:24-27 cannot be worked out any other way and as you agree points directly to Jesus and the start of His work on our behalf as shown in Mark 1:14-15. Don't follow bible scholars dear friend as none of them agree among themselves as what is true and what is not true and remember it was these so called scholars in the days of Jesus that rejected Gods' Word and crucified Gods' dear son. The same year for a day principle is consistent for all of Daniel 9:24-27 not some of it. That idea is not biblical according to the scriptures in my view.

God bless Tim.

Upvote 0