Mark of the beast is NOT the microchip! Urgent coming 2013 probably, Please read!

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Truly people don't give Satan much credit for being more cunning than all of Gods creatures if he uses an outward mark for all to see in order to seal the unfaithful.

And you seem to give him to much credit.
He is not some opposite equal to God. He cannot do what God can do.

You say that God can and has given a spiritual mark, so you think Satan can. Can you show anywhere in scripture that Satan has done such a thing?

It is a physical mark.

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't need to read your whole post because I already know the Truth, because it is written on my heart and mind.

Learn about how Nebuchadnezzar was given ( a heart) like a beast, and a (mind) like a beast because he refused to give God the glory. He worshipped the works of his own hands, and he became lifted up with pride in his own knowledge, so God sealed him with the heart and mind of a beast until 7 times had passed over him.

Just like Cain, just like Lamech, just like Miriam, just like those Jews who refused Jesus as the Messiah. They were cut off, cast out, and made blind until 7 times had passed over them.

How are children, and many others with some sort of disability, going to be able to recieve a 'spiritual' mark?

The mark itself is not worship, for there will be taking the mark, and there will be worship of the beast.
Those who take the mark will be those who do not trust God to provide. It will be about survival, because they will not be able to buy or sell without the mark.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The nature of the beast is the selfserving nature in man that exalts himself above the knowledge of God. This is the first born carnally minded nature in man that lusts after the things of the flesh, which also includes the love of money, over the love of God.

Who's image is on money? How many people already worship this image, and the image of themselves more than they love God? How many have already sold out the Truth? How many so called Christians would even risk their high paying jobs over preaching the gospel at the work place? If they fear man, and the loss of employment, and the loss of wages, or money, or things, or friends over speaking the Gospel of Truth; then they have already chosen the mark of the beast over God.

And once they have recieved this in ward mark, they are given over to a reprobate mind. God is the one who allows this evil consumption to place in those wicked children who obey not the Truth, which is the will of God.

In Psalm 78:49;"He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels amoung them."

Who did? God, thats who.

1 Kings 22:21-22;"And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so."

Who sent forth the lying spirit? God did, thats who.

Romans 1:28-32;"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, (God gave them over) to reprobate mind, to do those things that were not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deciet, malignity, whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventers of evil things, disobediant to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, un merciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

The only ones who Satan can decieve are those who do not keep, obey, and follow in the way of the Word of the Lord.

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The nature of the beast is the selfserving nature in man that exalts himself above the knowledge of God. This is the first born carnally minded nature in man that lusts after the things of the flesh, which also includes the love of money, over the love of God.

Who's image is on money? How many people already worship this image, and the image of themselves more than they love God? How many have already sold out the Truth? How many so called Christians would even risk their high paying jobs over preaching the gospel at the work place? If they fear man, and the loss of employment, and the loss of wages, or money, or things, or friends over speaking the Gospel of Truth; then they have already chosen the mark of the beast over God.

And once they have recieved this in ward mark, they are given over to a reprobate mind. God is the one who allows this evil consumption to place in those wicked children who obey not the Truth, which is the will of God.

In Psalm 78:49;"He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels amoung them."

Who did? God, thats who.

1 Kings 22:21-22;"And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so."

Who sent forth the lying spirit? God did, thats who.

Romans 1:28-32;"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, (God gave them over) to reprobate mind, to do those things that were not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deciet, malignity, whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventers of evil things, disobediant to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, un merciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

The only ones who Satan can decieve are those who do not keep, obey, and follow in the way of the Word of the Lord.

So, no one ever gets saved?

Man has been this way since time began.
Christians were such before they came to Christ

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's some more things I noticed. Youtube Bush Announces Mark of the Beast System

Bush announces it on 06/06/06

Bush is in the Skull and Bones. Why would you believe him? Hes a member of the illuminati. He's deceiving you. Satan's much smarter than that. He's not going to make it so obvious. Why would he openly tell you what it is, he wants your soul, he doesn't want to save you from the mark...

Just like the revelation 10 being fulfilled on 9/11 its another deception

Revelation 13(13!) has the mark of the beast prophecy (2013!!!!) Theres clues everywhere. Also the occult loves the number 613. Seal of solomon has 6 points made up of 13 dots.

Look at this
google
bible wheel 666

I don't buy 616 doesn't make sense from a numerological standpoint. The fact that the manuscript was only brought to light so recently makes me suspect it will be used to cast doubt and be used in a deception.
It is noteworthy therefore that 616 appears nowhere else in the Bible while 666 appears four times. Also I'm referring to the antichrists gematria not solomons. Also the bible likes to layer clues, wisdom = gematria and clue about solomon as does the 666 talents of gold collected by Solomon in one year. Also consider mystery babylon and the prophecy about everything being opposite end times. I'll let you read between the lines, black is white, white is black. Think in opposites. If I were Satan I'd hide the mark way out in the open and brainwash the world into thinking that it represents something that it does not. Therefore when the end times come people won't think "what the hell is this new mark, could this be the mark of the beast"

Irenaeus in the second century, a century before the manuscript Parker relies on, already knew of the 616 variation and discounted it as an error:
Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), - I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] - Adv. haer. 5.30
------
google UFO's in hieroglyphs, this is a very old conspiracy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Of course there no proof the microchip is the mark until it happens but what else is gonna control everyones ability to "buy or sell"?

I feel theres far more proof pointing to a chip with all currency on it but this thread is just like any other thread saying the chip is the mark. No one knows until the time comes, but its fact the global elite plan to chip everyone so thats enough for me to believe until something else comes along and disproves it.

Regardless would you take the chip even if you thought it wasnt the mark, when indeed it may be?

Not to mention that satan is a very vain being. his followers are vain as well, as oft we fall. Vanity will not allow for the mark to be seen expect through technology which of course comes from the wisdom given by the light bearer.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't want to be raptured. I plan on being beheaded and martyred, 'those who lose their life in my namesake will find it'

Your faith is exactly what the mark of the beast will be testing. I would love it if it were so easy to just be raptured so you won't have to make the choice but its not going to be that easy. Get ready for the biggest test of faith that you can have pretty soon all is going to get very confusing. The notion of a pretribulation rapture is another luciferian deception. Its very ironic because when the rapture doesn't come more Christians will lose faith, thats why its promoted, it fits Satan's agenda. He is master of this earth.

You can see through what the occult and new age movement promote how they will attack your faith.

The Merovingian and Mary Magdalene Dan Brown conspiracy books play into this. They are being used to prep people for the eventual destruction of the divinity of Jesus. They contain a lot of half truths that will be exploited end times. Just google Thomas Plantard (Merovingian) thats the antichrist, he will be from the tribe of Dan, Obama is the false prophet, notice how the tribe of Dan is left out of the sealed 144,000 Israelites in the bible. They will claim that Jesus did indeed exist but he didn't rise again and he was married and his line was preserved through his children with the help of the Knights Templar. Thomas Plantard is going to claim the Seal of Solomon as his symbol. Most likely the Aliens will claim to support him in his claim to the throne of earth. Continued below...

Also the alien deception which is also being promoted by the New Age movement (New Age a term coined by Aleister Crowley) David Wilcock who acknowledges getting his information from a spirit familiar claims that large aliens with 6 fingers will save the earth in 2012. These are the 6 fingered 'giants' that the bible talks about, the Sons of God (Satan was with them) saw that human women were fair and took wives all of whom they chose. This inbreeding was responsible for the evilness of preflood Earth. The New age movement will promote these as being our saviors. Also it was incredibly disturbing but in David Wilcock's video he talks about people who do not submit to these have to get RAPED and BEATEN. Creepy!!!! Many other New Age guru's talk about those who will hold back humanity's spiritual assenscion in 2012 in similar violent ways. David Wilcock claims the aliens with 6 fingers will come to save us on 12/21/12. Using occult numerology the date adds up to 333. Half of 666. An occultist assigns the number '333' to "death, resurrection, and ascension", and consider it to be most powerful. Also there is a strong correlation between the numbers 6 and 13 in occult numerology. You will get the mark of the beast in 2013. The mark of the beast is the Seal of Solomon / Hexagram. Also notice how in the new NIV bible they changed 'giants' to 'nephilim.' They are in on it obviously this plays a huge role in the end times deception. Throw away the NIV bible. Those Christians who still have faith at end times are going to suffer horribly and be martyred for their beliefs. I will be proud to be among them.

Also Mystery Babylon is not the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is the fall boy, easy target. Satan wants you to think its the catholic church. I wont get into it but in the end times, black is white, white is black, things are opposite. If most Christians think its the Catholic church and all the TBN and mainstream preachers say that you can be sure its not. There's an interesting book called Plot Against the Church written by 12 jesuit priests during the vatican II council. If you read that book and figure out who controls the catholic church you will figure out Mystery Babylon. Once you figure out who Mystery Babylon is you will figure out how even more people will lose the faith. People are going to be completely lost!

The catholic church is safe and easy so is the microchip. Why would you take the safe and easy rout when the bible says most people would be deceived endtimes? Lucifer has it all planned out, do you think your churches are safe from deception? Just look at the Megachurch controversy as well as the Catholic Church and how quickly they were to adopt Sunday as the sabbath and not Saturday. The churches are controlled! When they all agree on something you can be sure they are lying and deceiving you! Think in opposites. Thanks for having an open mind though. I'm sure you know loads more about the bible than me, I just converted to Christianity a couple weeks ago, but I know a crap load about the occult and have good familiarity with Freemasonry (morals and dogma sucked me in when I first read it I almost fell for the crap) and know a decent amount about ancient magick systems like qabalah. though I don't practice them myself and never would. The hexagram and the seal of solomon as well as everything about Solomon play a huge role in freemasonry and qabalah etc.

The reason why I think that it will happen in 2013 is it corresponds both to the sacred numbers in the occult 6 and 13. As well as the 2012 New Age (Aleister Crowley) transcendence / alien invasion crap.

The occult and 666, 6, 13 numbers.
(unfortunately I can't post the link I'll send if someone is interested)

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Rev20:4 is referencing the early Christian martrys, like the beheaded John the baptist,
not any presumed mass beheadings in the end times.

Stay faithfull, and your protected. Luke21.
Don't stay faithfull, and your marked, but not killed. Rev9

i plan on being in this group...hopefully!
1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
which is this group...
24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
which is also this group....
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
and this must happen first of course....
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We can make all the assumptions we want to about when this is going to happen, based on things that occultists have said and done, but that will not lead you anywhere. Jesus doesn't even know the day or time. God will turn to him and tell him it's time and he will then do what he needs to do.

As for what the mark is going to be, we can speculate on that as well. However, I believe it is going to be a mark upon the skin and not a microchip or anything like that that is implanted. Satan is the great deceiver and yes he may have a way to trick us, but if your standing strong with God, Satan cannot trick you into taking his mark. We should focus on building our relationship with God. While it's good to know your enemy, it can do more harm to focus solely on them.

I for one do not plan on taking any marks upon my body or having anything implanted in me either.

Upvote 0

ciel_perdu

May 9, 2011
✟7,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can a mark on the (outside) change a persons heart and mind on the inside?

1 Corinthians 14:20;"Brethren be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be you children, but in understanding be men."

When people choose the mark it most certainly is a choice, something internal, they are choosing to put their faith in money and not in God. However, the evidence of that final choice if you will, the line in the sand, is that they choose to take the mark of the beast, which happens to be physical.

It's a bit like the which came first the chicken or the egg. Internal choice to take a physical mark - take a physical mark, shows one's internal choice. Anyway you spin it, it's all about a conscious choice to receive the mark.

InSpiritInTruth wrote:
The mark is an inward spiritual mark, don't let any body fool you.

To keep it simple, if you have not recieved the inward seal of the Holy Spirit on your heart and mind, then you are already dead.

I'm sorry dude, but you are the one doing the fooling. The Revelation is clear, no one can buy or sell without the mark in their right hand or forehead. How are the shops and the market sellers going to know who's recieved an inward spiritual mark in order to allow them to buy and sell? However, they certainly would know who could buy and sell, if say money was done away with and a microchip was used (as it is already in clubs around Europe).

Your theory skirts around the real concrete issues of the mark of the beast, namely that no one in the world will be able to buy and sell without it. I look forward to seeing how you can fit those facts into your theory, because until then, your theory really will be WAY off.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 13:16;"And he causes all, both small and (great, rich) and poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

Tell me, why would the (great and rich) of the world need a mark to buy food, or clothes, etc. And where does it say the mark of the beast is used to buy and sell food, or clothes, or pay the rent, or any like item.

You just assume the mark is used to buy material things, but you do not base your carnal ideas on any scripture.

But the Word of God shows over and over that (the mark,) and the (sealing up) of someone( is spiritual,) and has nothing to do with buying groceries.

It is written; to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 13:16;"And he causes all, both small and (great, rich) and poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

Tell me, why would the (great and rich) of the world need a mark to buy food, or clothes, etc. And where does it say the mark of the beast is used to buy and sell food, or clothes, or pay the rent, or any like item.

You just assume the mark is used to buy material things, but you do not base your carnal ideas on any scripture.

But the Word of God shows over and over that (the mark,) and the (sealing up) of someone( is spiritual,) and has nothing to do with buying groceries.

It is written; to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

We're just going around in circles now, sorry but I can't keep doing this

You shall not PRINT any marks upon you. A mark is something that is printed on your skin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
heres a hint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sym007.jpg

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Tell me, why would the (great and rich) of the world need a mark to buy food, or clothes, etc.

Because without it (the mark), you cannot buy or sell.

Your money, no matter how much you have, will be useless to you without the mark.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the bible explains itself....

16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.
18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:

the "mark" can be for God or for Satan...
keep the commandments, including the first one,
or break them, including the first one.

it is not a physical mark....

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the bible explains itself....

16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.
18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:

the "mark" can be for God or for Satan...
keep the commandments, including the first one,
or break them, including the first one.

it is not a physical mark....

Satan is not God, nor His equal.
Nothing there that says Satan can or does give a spiritual mark.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Satan is not God, nor His equal.
Nothing there that says Satan can or does give a spiritual mark.

I wholly agree. satan TRIES to mimic God ALmighty, but he has NO sight into heart.
he has worked since the beginning to create this technological eden, and can only use man to further his goals. Since man has no ability to interpret intent, that is w/o satans technology, he must use that technology to read a man's intent. Should we be given the alternative of remaining in society by taking a "mark", be it in, on, under the skin we must object, and remain steadfast in our faith that the Lord Jesus will provide for our needs including our health, our provision, and our shelter. He is the breathe of life, the water of life, and the bread of life. In Him, ALL of our needs will be met.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0