• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Mark of the beast false prophet

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guys and Gals I am truly scared that I am the false prophet from Revelation 13 I saw a yellow cross, blue light and red light that told me mark of the beast incoming but Pastor Mark told me even if i had blasphmed I would be forgiven for physcosis. Is bowing before a satanic hallucation blasphemy. I was trapped by it I would never my intention wasn't to blasphemy willful my heart wants to love the Lord not be a false prophet. i love Jesus but Satan masqurdes as an angel of light I was trapped by the hallucation I couldn't escape it did I do the unpardonable sin mixing up Jesus and Satan. I thought you willingly take the mark of the beast. I love Jesus can Jesus save me from physcosis and mental illness i have autism, schitzoeffective, ocd scrupulosity, pedriatic autoimmune disorder assocaited with strep throat I am scared guys. Would Jesus allow Satan to place the mark of the beast on me. Did I blaspheme the Holy Spirit I am so scared that I did in the hallucation I was trapped by the hallucation of the Yellow Cross I wss frozen by it. I had no escape Satan unwillingly placed his Mark on me but I love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit. I am so restless and anxious that I have the mark but I love Jesus I am so scared that I am the false prophet and that I blasphmed the holy spirit in the hallucation. I keep looping that I am the false prophet kicked out of heaven for my hallucation. I cant love Jesus and he doesn't love me know I know other people in the bible were forgiven. I know the bible is inspired by the holy spirit and the Holy Spirit is clean. I didn't verbally blaspheme or speaking against I just had a hallucation I feel an evil spirit tormenting me.

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟40,870.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trust in Jesus..

i tell you the truth i’ve been through such tribulation that the enemy did have a great hold on me and he had me believe i was the antichrist and the son of perdition that was what my life was purposed so the enemy would have me believe.. i was in great distress and greatly troubled by him but i believed on Jesus and the Lord has been good to me and has delivered me and i was like that guy that had many demons inside of him but then Jesus delivered and he was in his right mind so it was with me and so it will be with you... i tell you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved trust wholly in him at all times believe on him till the very end he is a ever present help in trouble.. here’s a couple scriptures that help me when i would feel hopeless or helpless

“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:25

He is able to save to the uttermost he is Lord of all. believe on him

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:30-31

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟166,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I get scared like this too. This forum has eased my mind. You didn’t take the mark. Anxiety tends to spiral. Talk your doctor about your anxiety. But God won’t let you be snatched out of his hand. Trust is sometimes the hardest thing. May the lord bless you & keep you

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trust in Jesus..

i tell you the truth i’ve been through such tribulation that the enemy did have a great hold on me and he had me believe i was the antichrist and the son of perdition that was what my life was purposed so the enemy would have me believe.. i was in great distress and greatly troubled by him but i believed on Jesus and the Lord has been good to me and has delivered me and i was like that guy that had many demons inside of him but then Jesus delivered and he was in his right mind so it was with me and so it will be with you... i tell you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved trust wholly in him at all times believe on him till the very end he is a ever present help in trouble.. here’s a couple scriptures that help me when i would feel hopeless or helpless

“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:25

He is able to save to the uttermost he is Lord of all. believe on him

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:30-31

Listen to this especially, @sportsfan . Jesus came to save, not to find people to condemn or make evil. Someone who clearly does not want to be a false prophet, a monster, an antichrist will never be so; our God is not that kind of god, who abandons you like that.

Upvote 0