Mark of the Beast chip patent by Microsoft

Will you be taking the Coronavirus/Mark of the Beast?

• Just the Vaccine (if that's an option)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I won't be taking either

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Only if I have no other choice to feed/secure my family (unforced)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

JnmotcZ.png

WO = World Order
2020 = Year 2020
060606 = 666

Bill Gates' Quantum Dot Digital Tattoo Implant to Track COVID-19 Vaccine Compliance

We are headed towards a cashless society. The justification to get rid of cash will be because it spreads disease like the man-made COVID19. I believe credit cards will also be a thing of the past because they can also spread disease via the keypads and touch screens. The replacement will be a chip that will go into our hands so we can pay without touching. The currency will be a government made and controlled cryptocurrency like bitcoin that is unhackable.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Revelation 13:16-17

This will be the mark of the beast God warned us about. It will come with the coronavirus vaccine and those without the mark or vaccine will not be able to buy or sell anything. Without the chip you won't be able to conduct transactions with anyone who has the chip because the chip will be the only wallet for the new cryptocurrency. Without the vaccine you won't be allowed in public areas.

So my bother's and sisters, please do not take the mark. I believe this will be worldwide, the central banks are all owned by one private company. If your country is on this list you can be sure that that country will have this new cryptocurrency mark of the beast chip wallet system.

Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

We are headed towards some dark times, let us pray for God to help us because I believe no Christian will agree to this. We will be persecuted for not taking the vaccine, people won't want us around because of it. How bad do you think it will get?

Last edited:

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This will be the mark of the beast God warned us about. It will come with the coronavirus vaccine and those without the mark or vaccine will not be able to buy or sell anything. Without the chip you won't be able to conduct transactions with anyone who has the chip because the chip will be the only wallet for the new cryptocurrency.
Speculation - I would be stunned if you had any evidence that the technology at issue will be used in this way. It's fine to speculate, of course, as long as it is clear that this is what is going on.

We will be persecuted for not taking the vaccine, people won't want us around because of it. How bad do you think it will get?
As well you should be. Why would you not expect persecution for needlessly endangering lives?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't trust the government, I don't trust the death numbers and numbers of infected, and I don't fully believe that those people dying are dying from the virus if the virus is even real to begin with.

So you don’t believe in vaccinations, governments, globe earth, rest of the universe outside “the firmament “ but would like us to believe just by saying a bank's name that it is owned by Rothschild family ?

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So you don’t believe in vaccinations, governments, globe earth, rest of the universe outside “the firmament “ but would like us to believe just by saying a bank's name that it is owned by Rothschild family ?
You can research it yourself but it's a pretty well known fact that the Rothschild family owns most of the world's central banks. Here's a great animated documentary that explains how we ended up this way. FYI: Rothschild = Red Shield.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You can research it yourself

You made the claim. You defend it. That’s just how it goes.

Just shouting every possible conspiracy theory just makes you look wacko.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A dissenting postion from "Infact" (whoever they are):

Anti-Semitism is the most popular trait that so many conspiracy theories have in common. Whether it's myths about billionaire George Soros, that Israel was behind 9/11, or that the Holocaust never happened, Jewish people are blamed for just about anything by some conspiracy theorist on YouTube.

The Rothschild banking family, who are Jewish, are charged by conspiracy theorists with controlling the entire world's money supply, and having hundreds of trillions of dollars under their control. They are said to be behind every market shift, and to use their whims to control your financial future.

It's really easy to find this information as these banks are all public, including who owns them and who's on their boards. The narrative that the Rothschild family controls the world's money supply is trivially disproven, so why do the YouTube conspiracy theorists still spread this slander?

Make no mistake: anti-Semitism is alive and well among conspiracy theorists.

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe the mark will be a chip but I don't think it will come quite yet and definitely not with an initial corona vaccine. So, I didn't vote.
I believe we are on the 3rd seal of Revelation which is Famine, the next seal is Pestilence. It could be a new deadlier strain of the Coronavirus or a new Virus all together but something that will scare people enough to justify the Vaccine/Mark of the Beast chip on everyone.

3rd Seal opens at 7:30 in the video, it looks pretty similar to what's going on now

Stock Market Crash
Food Shortages
Hyperinflation <--- Soon

This is why I believe the Mark of the Beast will be introduced in the 4th seal of Pestilence. It's gonna have to be something really big to scare everyone into getting the mark/vaccine. Hyperinflation of the dollar will result in the creation of the new digital currency. The current USD won't be used for the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You made the claim. You defend it. That’s just how it goes.

Just shouting every possible conspiracy theory just makes you look wacko.
Well I offered you the video/documentary, if you choose not to watch it it's on you not me.

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A dissenting postion from "Infact" (whoever they are):

Anti-Semitism is the most popular trait that so many conspiracy theories have in common. Whether it's myths about billionaire George Soros, that Israel was behind 9/11, or that the Holocaust never happened, Jewish people are blamed for just about anything by some conspiracy theorist on YouTube.

The Rothschild banking family, who are Jewish, are charged by conspiracy theorists with controlling the entire world's money supply, and having hundreds of trillions of dollars under their control. They are said to be behind every market shift, and to use their whims to control your financial future.

It's really easy to find this information as these banks are all public, including who owns them and who's on their boards. The narrative that the Rothschild family controls the world's money supply is trivially disproven, so why do the YouTube conspiracy theorists still spread this slander?

Make no mistake: anti-Semitism is alive and well among conspiracy theorists.
I didn't bring up their race/religion, you did. You assume I brought them up because of "anti-semitism" even though I didn't. Please do not put words in my mouth or make false accusations of other people.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." - Exodus 20:16

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't bring up their race/religion, you did. You assume I brought them up because of "anti-semitism" even though I didn't. Please do not put words in my mouth or make false accusations of other people.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." - Exodus 20:16
It is someone’s opinion about what is behind an untruth.

And my response to your implication that the Rothschild control the banks is, you guessed it, Exodus 20:16.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Speculation - I would be stunned if you had any evidence that the technology at issue will be used in this way. It's fine to speculate, of course, as long as it is clear that this is what is going on.

As well you should be. Why would you not expect persecution for needlessly endangering lives?
The technology exists and is already used on a voluntary basis. It would not take much to make it mandatory. Pull all other means of payments and what do you do? I'm not saying that this will happen. I think that the mark of the beast is much more subtle.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

JnmotcZ.png

WO = World Order
2020 = Year 2020
060606 = 666

Bill Gates' Quantum Dot Digital Tattoo Implant to Track COVID-19 Vaccine Compliance

We are headed towards a cashless society. The justification to get rid of cash will be because it spreads disease like the man-made COVID19. I believe credit cards will also be a thing of the past because they can also spread disease via the keypads and touch screens. The replacement will be a chip that will go into our hands so we can pay without touching. The currency will be a government made and controlled cryptocurrency like bitcoin that is unhackable.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Revelation 13:16-17

This will be the mark of the beast God warned us about. It will come with the coronavirus vaccine and those without the mark or vaccine will not be able to buy or sell anything. Without the chip you won't be able to conduct transactions with anyone who has the chip because the chip will be the only wallet for the new cryptocurrency. Without the vaccine you won't be allowed in public areas.

So my bother's and sisters, please do not take the mark. I believe this will be worldwide, the central banks are all owned by one private company. If your country is on this list you can be sure that that country will have this new cryptocurrency mark of the beast chip wallet system.

Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

We are headed towards some dark times, let us pray for God to help us because I believe no Christian will agree to this. We will be persecuted for not taking the vaccine, people won't want us around because of it. How bad do you think it will get?
Personally I think this is a smokescreen. The mark of the beast will be, I believe, a lot more subtle. The process has begun - if I'm right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is someone’s opinion about what is behind an untruth.

And my response to your implication that the Rothschild control the banks is, you guessed it, Exodus 20:16.
Your post makes it seem that because I'm a conspiracy theorist that I brought them up because I'm anti-Semitic. I'm pretty open about being a conspiracy theorist and I have no shame in that fact, but you are stereotyping me and lumping me together with the image in your mind of what a conspiracy theorist is. The last part of your post made that very clear

"Make no mistake: anti-Semitism is alive and well among conspiracy theorists."

Neither my OP nor the video I posted explaining the Rothschild's control over the world's central banks brings up their race/religion. Why accuse me of such a thing without evidence? Lets stick to the topic.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well I offered you the video/documentary, if you choose not to watch it it's on you not me.

Just curious since these conspiracy videos never prove anything either how do you pick and choose ?

Also if you believe there is a wall around flat earth why not sail there , make some nice documentary out of it and reveal the greatest conspiracy ever ?

Just not worth your time when you can watch other insanity flicks on YouTube ?

Upvote 0

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just curious since these conspiracy videos never prove anything either how do you pick and choose ?

Also if you believe there is a wall around flat earth why not sail there , make some nice documentary out of it and reveal the greatest conspiracy ever ?

Just not worth your time when you can watch other insanity flicks on YouTube ?
This thread isn't about Flat Earth, also I thought this was supposed to be Christians only?

Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This thread isn't about Flat Earth, also I thought this was supposed to be Christians only?

Just showing your lack of faith and effort on your own cherished conspiracy theories that you advocate others to believe.

It does read Catholic under my name that you might have missed with your keen observational skills.

Or are you implying that anyone not buying your fruitcake theories is not Christian ?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the mark will be a chip but I don't think it will come quite yet and definitely not with an initial corona vaccine.

I agree. While it may be a chip, I don't believe this will be the mark of the beast.

Personally I think this is a smokescreen. The mark of the beast will be, I believe, a lot more subtle. The process has begun - if I'm right.

I don't think it will be subtle at all. How many times do we see posts by people worried they have accidentally committed the unforgivable sin, the same way you don't accidentally fall into that, I don't think people will just accidentally take this mark. That would not be fair or just and God is both of those. I think it will be quite clear because it involves worship, not just a mark or chip.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Upvote 0