Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello I wanted to share this video with those who would appreciate it. I will have to say he did his homework especially when it comes to the translations. let me know your thoughts on the video and content.

Watch it without any audio to see if there are
any persuasion methods used such as motion,
music, or use of color.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mark Picknell
Upvote 0

Mark Picknell

Aug 1, 2017
Urbandale
✟7,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For those who understand the video. How does he come up with the three groups of 6 digits. What are they derived from?
You know I'm not sure. Maybe you should post the question on the video. Something to do with the translations being "six-hundred and sixty and six".

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello I wanted to share this video with those who would appreciate it. I will have to say he did his homework especially when it comes to the translations. let me know your thoughts on the video and content.

Well, I find his basic exposition of Greek words and their connotations to be interesting, maybe even helpful. His point about our "character patterns" does seem to be a possibility in the meaning.

But, I'm not convinced personally that the number itself, 666 , is 'just' some form of Gematria. In might be.....and it might not be.

Thanks for the short video. I learned something useful to spur on my insights.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

• Friendly
Reactions: Mark Picknell
Upvote 0

Mark Picknell

Aug 1, 2017
Urbandale
✟7,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I find his basic exposition of Greek words and their connotations to be interesting, maybe even helpful. His point about our "character patterns" does seem to be a possibility in the meaning.

But, I'm not convinced personally that the number itself, 666 , is 'just' some form of Gematria. In might be.....and it might not be.

Thanks for the short video. I learned something useful to spur on my insights.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

My thoughts exactly makes me want to learn more about Greek and Hebrew

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A concept that seems plausible is DNA alteration. It would seem that if it is just a mark, it could be removed. But those that receive the mark can no longer be saved. There is no salvation left for them. if the DNA is altered, they are no longer strictly human but a hybrid of some sort.

Why did God send a flood to destroy all life on the earth except for the animals in the ark along with Noah and his family? Only Noah was pure in his genetics after all the nonsense in the early part of Genesis 6.

There are those working on genetic engineering that claim that changing the genome structure of the DNA can lead to life spans of 500 years. Also preventing many physical problems many suffer from. Very appetizing thought to many. It is reasonable to assume that many would willingly accept this for some idea of cheating death and being almost immortal.

One can accept or refuse this "mark of the beast". Of course if you refuse, you are under penalty of death. But once it is accepted, you are forever altered so that you are no longer eligible for salvation. Only if your actual DNA was altered could that reasonably be a possibility.

Not saying in any way that this is definitively the true scenario, just a plausible one. And especially so as we progress scientifically more each day.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can positively guarantee that no matter what anyone says, the mark of the beast will be much different than what we all thought it would be. No, it is not a microchip. It is not a birthmark or a tattoo.
So what is it?.....I dunno. I'll tell you after it happens.
That's how prophecy works.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Koine Greek word metopon does not mean eye or eyes. It means the space between the eyes. The ancients understood this to be the mind. It was the revelation of what a person spoke. The Apostle Paul wrote; 'Whatsoever you do in word (mind) and deed (hand) do all in the name of (by the authority of) the Lord. Col. 3:17

This is what John is saying, that in order to survive in that system, one must become an obedient servant of it. Showing by their words and deeds.

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
From what I have read, very few people will survive in that system even if they choose to go along with it. Conservative estimates from those that have dug into it say that 2/3rd of all Jews will die during this period, and 1/2 of the rest of the earth's populations will die in just the seal and trumpet events. No telling how many more will die off in the bowl judgments. And the false Messiah will overcome all the saints. It can be assumed that most if not all saints are slaughtered. Not to confuse the church, which Yeshua said the gates of hell would never prevail against it. In this final cataclysmic event that will come upon the earth, the saints will be prevailed against. The OT and the NT both confirm that.

As I stated, this is going to make everything that came before it look like a comedy skit. Every nasty thing before was pretty much man made, though also demonically influenced. During this final event, man made will not be the issue. Everything coming upon the earth will either be Satan inspired or God's judgements.

One nasty nightmare if there ever was one. But if my assessment is correct, I should miss most of it if not all of it.

I mentioned the DNA manipulation thing before. One reason that I think it is plausible is that during that nasty time, folks will desire death but will not be able to die.

Last edited:
Upvote 0