Oct 30, 2004
South Carolina ( What A Dump)
Visit site
✟10,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Mario Rpgs are pretty Rare so most traditional Mario fans feel uneasy about the Idea of it all but super star saga was an amazing way to introduce people into the Mario Rpgs with controls that could be contoured to skill level. it also told a story with out completely screwing up Mario's Foundations Good Game!

Upvote 0

metalfathead

Mar 10, 2005
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Great game, I loved it, though I still reckon Paper Mario was slightly better. Paper Mario 2 was also an awsome game. Never really got into the original Mario RPG though, it seemed to flee too far from traditional Mario for my tastes, I do want to finish it sometime though.

Can't wait for the next Mario RPG!

Upvote 0

Tissue

Aug 3, 2004
Houghton, New York
Visit site
✟18,406.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was great. I like the simplistic RPG, and this one delivered. While it was absolutely nothing like the original Super Mario RPG (which remains one of the best RPG's of all time), it still felt nostalgic to pick up a Mario RPG.

The story is threadbare, but somehow the game pulls it off to leave you satisfied. It's got that Mario flavor, but it's still entirely original. If you like RPG's, and find Final Fantasy to be a bit too in-depth for you, you should try this game out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums