United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you read a newspaper?
A couple times a week I read the front section or business section.
I check the weather pretty regular though.
I've never seen any mental benefits suggested for Pot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do realize that there are numbers of college students who flunk out when they get into heavily smoking marijuana?
Or
that is something flunkies do, when unmotivated.
To help reduce the stress.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Is someone giving away free marijuana?
No, but you can get a bag of seeds and a grow kit for a couple of hundred dollars. Once you have a mother plant, you can clone it for years. My uncle had a grow back in the day and he used to harvest garbage bags of the stuff from his spare room. If you are a cannabis patient, you can get by without buying it. One would have to check local laws for rules on size limitation and sales regulations/licensing.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟664,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What I said was accurate.

When I was a student at Georgia Tech, I took a health class. In one session the head of the Infirmary, Dr. Gordon, spoke to us. One of the frequent questions that young people have about illegal drugs is, how are they worse than alcohol, which is sanctioned by society?

He said that students using drugs have been in serious accidents. In some cases they don’t even remember what happened to them. On the relation between drugs and alcohol, he spelled out the numbers.

With heavy consumption of alcohol, it takes about thirty years to reach the point of total breakdown. If you start drinking too much when you are twenty, you could reach “total breakdown” when you’re around fifty.

With heavy consumption of marijuana, it takes about four years to reach total breakdown. If someone starts smoking too much dope in high school, they can reach “total breakdown” during their college years.

With crack cocaine, it is possible to reach the point of “total breakdown” in about three months.

That’s it, alcohol and drugs by the numbers.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟664,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Think it's more likely to cause medical disorders than alleviate them.

I agree, marijuana is a problem and always will be unless folks stop using it completely. It is not a solution to anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnterLight

Jan 20, 2022
Canton, MI
✟12,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I whole heartedly disagree. I'm a medical marijuana user and was before legalization and it has helped me abundenty with PTSD, seizures and many other things. To those that are talking about marijuana induced psychosis that is an actual thing that can happen but it is the compound THC that can negatively affect certain genetically dispositioned people. It is worth noting that there are other compounds called CBD and CBG that has little to no thc and doesn't cause any mind altering. I have used high thc, cbd and cbg dominant strains as well as pure cbd. It is unfair to demonize marijuana and its many benefits.

• Optimistic
Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0