Maricopa County Leaders call on AZ Senate to stop sham investigation of 2020 election

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟150,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quite the judgment without seeing the results. It is true that the audit was delayed because the hall was used for an unrelated group.
Well to be fair, it is the fourth audit in Arizona. I doubt they would have certified Bidens win if he earned fewer votes than trump. States had zero problem with election procedures until many undesired results were returned. Trump used the electoral fraud excuse after his first election loss to Ted Cruz. It is a shame how many gullible Americans still believe that wolf is really there!

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Are they there to rule or to serve? Do their orders exclude these leaders and their friends? Are they or their families involved in crime? Take a guy like John Kerry, in his first Congressional campaign his brother and campaign manager were arrested in a night time break-in of the building that housed his opponent's campaign headquarters. Read the Boston papers and Kerry's fake explanation. Kerry went to work for the judge who just let the charge against Cameron Kerry slide year after year. Then came the BCCI investigation were John Kerry "forgot" to mention his relationship to one of the bankers he was investigating. Then the POW/MIA scandal were Kerry "forgot" to mention that his cousin was head of a company seeking an 800 million dollar contract with Vietnam. That company was the first to receive a contract with Vietnam right after Kerry saw the trade embargo lifted. Biden too has a long history in corruption.
Who are "they" in your questions?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who are "they" in your questions?
Leaders, politicians, and those of a political nature. Elitists, for example, might insist on others wearing masks but not wear a mask. They might push for a green world and climate change yet fly around in private jets. Or demand defunding police while using police for their own security. In other words, putting their own interests ahead of others.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Leaders, politicians, and those of a political nature. Elitists, for example, might insist on others wearing masks but not wear a mask. They might push for a green world and climate change yet fly around in private jets. Or demand defunding police while using police for their own security. In other words, putting their own interests ahead of others.
I'm sorry, what was the question?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟160,989.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Take a guy like John Kerry, in his first Congressional campaign his brother and campaign manager were arrested in a night time break-in of the building that housed his opponent's campaign headquarters.

This might be a little off-topic. It was fifty years ago.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟160,989.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think I detect a note of desperation in Valletta's posts today.

Perhaps he will be encouraged to know that Trump is writing a book, according to Huffpost today:

Former President Donald Trump declared Friday that he was “writing like crazy” to produce what would become “the book of all books.”

In a statement on his website, Trump claimed to have turned down two book deals (presumably about his time in the White House, although he did not clarify) because it wasn’t the right time. He did not name the publishers.

I think he might offend some of his most fervent followers. The book of all books has already been written.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well to be fair, it is the fourth audit in Arizona. I doubt they would have certified Bidens win if he earned fewer votes than trump. States had zero problem with election procedures until many undesired results were returned. Trump used the electoral fraud excuse after his first election loss to Ted Cruz. It is a shame how many gullible Americans still believe that wolf is really there!
To be truthful and open, despite protests to actually check that ballots were valid, previous "audits" counted the same old ballots, whether legal or illegal. This is our nation's first full forensic audit, and hopefully other states will follow suit.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
These few detected votes were as much for Republicans as Democrats. There has never been a shred of actual evidence of systematic fraud. It is the 'forensic evidence' which is fraudulent because the people being given access to the ballot are biassed, have no record of either forensics or seeking evidence. There are numerous examples of the ballots being exposed to tampering by these hirelings of the Republican Party. This renders any 'evidence' they claim to discover invalid.

The suspicion will always be that these exercises are at best designed to plant the idea that frauds occurred; or at worst just to plant votes.

This whole idea of election rigging has one source - Trump. Seeing early in 2020 that he might lose he began to trail the idea that there were dark secret forces at work and that he might not accept the result if it went against him. Of the dark forces there is no sign; yet he did not accept the result.

I have to correct you on this. In 2016, Trump was suggesting that if he lost it would be due to a rigged election as well. Claiming fraud if he lost was already in his playbook back then, although as a candidate and not a sitting President, i doubt his claims would have received as much backing from his supporters. I think it would have been much more muffled than what happened after the 2020 election.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think I detect a note of desperation in Valletta's posts today.

Perhaps he will be encouraged to know that Trump is writing a book, according to Huffpost today:

Former President Donald Trump declared Friday that he was “writing like crazy” to produce what would become “the book of all books.”

In a statement on his website, Trump claimed to have turned down two book deals (presumably about his time in the White House, although he did not clarify) because it wasn’t the right time. He did not name the publishers.

I think he might offend some of his most fervent followers. The book of all books has already been written.
Can't be, only Trump can write the book of all books.

He was chosen. He is the chosen one.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have to correct you on this. In 2016, Trump was suggesting that if he lost it would be due to a rigged election as well. Claiming fraud if he lost was already in his playbook back then, although as a candidate and not a sitting President, i doubt his claims would have received as much backing from his supporters. I think it would have been much more muffled than what happened after the 2020 election.[/QUOTE
Let me correct you, in 2016 Trump did bring up that he believed the election was rigged. Trump was proven correct, Wikileaks leaked emails that showed Donna Brazile was working with the Hillary Clinton campaign regarding debate questions. Despite her denials to Megyn Kelly and others, it eventually came out that Brazile had provided a debate question WORD FOR WORD to Hillary for a Democratic CNN debate.
And many fake media stories against Trump, including those used during the campaign, turned out to be fake news.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,196.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Again, I can't help that you seem so unfamiliar with the charges in so many of the affidavits.
No, I think it is well known that some GOP observers were upset about having to follow basic health guidelines during an election held in a global pandemic. Why anyone would think that's important is an open question.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟263,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It has gone very quiet here. Has the 'Maricopa Investigation' finished? Have the results been published?

The ballots got moved to a cabin in Montana for further investigating and even the most ardent supporters of this sham are bailing on this clown show?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
All the armchair experts told me to expect them to give Donald Trump the results for his birthday on this past Monday. So I assume Trump is just greedy and doesn't like to share his presents with anyone else.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,196.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The ballots got moved to a cabin in Montana for further investigating
It is kinda sad that without looking it up, I'm not sure if this is actually real or a parody of how desperate the GOP is to manufacture anything to cast doubt on our electoral system.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It is kinda sad that without looking it up, I'm not sure if this is actually real or a parody of how desperate the GOP is to manufacture anything to cast doubt on our electoral system.

I'm going to continue the train of not-looking-things-up, but I believe it was not the paper ballots, but 'only' voter records and other voting data that were sent out of state to some guy who may or may not live in a cabin.

Upvote 0