• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Marcus Lamb, founder of the Daystar Christian TV network, dies of COVID-19

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by essentialsaltes, Dec 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Regular Member

+11,633
    Atheist
    Single
    There is a difference between suppressing information and suppressing disinformation. I see that you dodged a reasonable question. That amounts to owning up to your errors.

2. Subduction Zone

+11,633
    Atheist
    Single
    You screwed up again. Your own post indicated that you did not understand terminology. Of course I was assuming that you were being honest. Was I mistaken to make that assumption.

You need to be right to play my games You unfortunately are usually demonstrably wrong.

3. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,451
    Non-Denom
    Single
    When asking a question, it is customary to use a question mark at the end of the sentence as opposed to a period.

I appreciate your admission that you are just playing games. Do you now understand why you have lost this one? (Notice my use of a question mark, which indicates that this is a question)

4. Subduction Zone

+11,633
    Atheist
    Single
    Nope, I still won because you have as yet to own up to your endless errors. Major ones, not minor ones like mine.

You should be trying to learn. Your mistakes are just too easy to refute. You might want to ask yourself what you are afraid of.

5. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,451
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Alright, prove to me that a question isn't supposed to end with the correct punctuation, which is a question mark. That was my claim, and you call it an error. Prove it to be so. I'll wait.....

If they're so easy to refute, why have you continued to fail at doing so?

6. Subduction Zone

+11,633
    Atheist
    Single
    I am not talking about your nitpicking, I was talking about all of your science denying claims. You have been refuted. An inability to understand does not mean that it has not happened.

This is why you should learn how to ask questions politely and properly.

7. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Re-read the OP, esp. about "different protocols".

8. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,451
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Nothing specific, other than the CBS narrative about "misinformation" (a favorite word of the Left). Just a bunch of slander against the man who died, nothing more.

9. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+21,604
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Do you really want to be embarrassed again?

10. ArmenianJohn

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Oh, so now you say you DO see it, but you choose to dismiss it out of hand as "slander" but before that you chose td say you just don't even see it. Got it; not surprised.

The rest of us see it, as evidenced by our many replies to your claim of not seeing it.

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,451
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Dismissing a claim as "disinformation" without even stating how they come to that conclusion is a method of slander that doesn't address the issue. It simply dismissed it.

12. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+21,604
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    If it is slander, then the surviving widow should be suing…. Correct?

13. Subduction Zone

+11,633
    Atheist
    Single
    If you want some specific examples of disinformation, claims by Lamb that are demonstrably false, I can quote and link quite a few for you. This article alone mentions several:

Marcus Lamb, a Christian TV network founder and preacher who discouraged vaccinations, dies after being hospitalized for Covid-19 - CNN

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. ArmenianJohn

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Oh, you mean just like dismissing a claim as "slander" without even stating how you came to that conclusion is a method of slander that doesn't address the issue but simply dismisses it?

15. splish- splash

splish- splash Master's protege. Happy 2022............. Supporter

+1,301
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Sad that! Poor Joni, she's trying real hard to stay strong. RIP

16. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+14,490
    United States
    Other Religion
    Legal Union (Other)
    Not all points of view are worthy of consideration, like ones that are obviously false.

17. ruthiesea

ruthiesea Active Member

+315
    Judaism
    Married
    Live by the lie; die by the lie.

18. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+28,406
    Agnostic
    Single
    Makes you wonder what Lamb's views on the Holocaust are used to be...

19. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,451
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Circular reasoning. Do better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.