✟15,327.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys,

I have been a long time lurker and am now a first time poster, though I am still not sure if this is ok to post right here...please help me if it's not.

I am the young adults leader at our church and have felt called for a long time to extend that a bit and start a podcast. I have been working at that for a few months with a few listeners and am now ready to post about it and extend the invitation to the masses.

The podcast is called Marching Through Madness and can be heard wherever you pick up your podcasts. Our main platform is Spotify, but it is of course available elsewhere.

I have taken my charge at spiritual warfare and some of the lesser looked at things in the Christian Faith, mainly that war and the devil, as that is where my passion for preaching has often lied.

I started with the book of James and have now branched out to episodic episodes. Each episode is generally between 10-15 minutes, and I record weekly as much as possible, bi-weekly at worst.

If you would like to check out what we have going on so far, please take a listen and check us out at www.facebook.com/marchingthroughmadness and I can always be emailed for feedback at marchingthroughmadness@gmail.com

Cheers everyone!

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome! This is a fine place to post your podcast. I will however, point to the following rule:
Youtube videos, blogs, and offsite materials written by members may be posted to further conversation and provide relevant topics. There are however some restrictions. You may not participate in Christian Forums primarily to drive traffic to your videos, blogs, or articles. Staff will use their own discretion as a team in deciding if your participation here is being used for this purpose and it may result in staff action.

Please feel encouraged to participate in the forum and get to know people here, someone like you would be an asset here. I don't post the above rule to "scare" you, just to make you aware of it. Again, welcome, and please participate in other parts of the forum, it is nice to have you here.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
am the young adults leader at our church and have felt called for a long time to extend that a bit and start a podcast. I

What does your Pastor think of your podcasts and of the content?

I have one concern, if you have lurked around this and any other forums you will have encountered the lamentable biblical ignorance that exists.
You plan to preach/talk about spiritual warfare to what are effectively raw recruits.

May I request that you include in your talks a solid grounding in the basics of Christian teaching and the need for self study.

Encouraging the untrained to charge at a wiley, cunning and highly skilled devil is irresponsible.

Please ensure your listeners don't do that.

Upvote 0