MARCH FOR LIFE: TRUMP ‘HAS GOVERNED COMPLETELY AS A PRO-LIFER,’ UNLIKE OTHER GOP PRESIDENTS

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The irony of this is soooo thick being how many here and elsewhere warned us profusely that Trump wasn't really pro-life. He was a fraud, tricking us!

The truth is, he's the most pro-life president we've ever had. It's undeniable, and all pro-life orgs are now admitting this.

MARCH FOR LIFE: TRUMP ‘HAS GOVERNED COMPLETELY AS A PRO-LIFER,’ UNLIKE OTHER GOP PRESIDENTS

His record is undeniable:

• Trump appointed conservative, pro-life Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S, Supreme Court.
• He has effectively denied public money to those who commit and promote abortions around the world.
• The Trump Administration Department of Justice has launched a formal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby parts trafficking scheme.
• He has actively supported pro-life legislation, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which is currently held up in the U.S. Senate.
• He supports legislation to defund Planned Parenthood in the U.S., and removed an Obama-era mandate that forced states to continue funding Planned Parenthood.
• He has worked to fill his administration with pro-life people and put them in places where they can do the most good.
• Trump’s administration has taken active steps within the Health and Human Services and other agencies to establish pro-life policies that protect the pre-born.
• He has provided protections for those of religious and moral convictions from paying for abortifacient drugs through Obamacare, and continues to work to repeal and replace it.​

source

And if you're one of those that thinks the abortion issue is exaggerated and not that big of a deal, check out this abortion counting site. We're making Hitler and Stalin look like moderate mass-murderers.

Last edited:

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The irony of this is soooo thick being how many here and elsewhere warned us profusely that Trump wasn't really pro-life. He was a fraud, tricking us!

The truth is, he's the most pro-life president we've ever had. It's undeniable, and all pro-life orgs are now admitting this.

• Trump appointed conservative, pro-life Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S, Supreme Court.
• He has effectively denied public money to those who commit and promote abortions around the world.
• The Trump Administration Department of Justice has launched a formal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby parts trafficking scheme.
• He has actively supported pro-life legislation, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which is currently held up in the U.S. Senate.
• He supports legislation to defund Planned Parenthood in the U.S., and removed an Obama-era mandate that forced states to continue funding Planned Parenthood.
• He has worked to fill his administration with pro-life people and put them in places where they can do the most good.
• Trump’s administration has taken active steps within the Health and Human Services and other agencies to establish pro-life policies that protect the pre-born.
• He has provided protections for those of religious and moral convictions from paying for abortifacient drugs through Obamacare, and continues to work to repeal and replace it.​

source

That still doesn't excuse his hypocrisy and immoral viewpoints. If you only look at those things, and not the other things then you will be blind to what he actually is.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That still doesn't excuse his hypocrisy and immoral viewpoints. If you only look at those things, and not the other things then you will be blind to what he actually is.

So we murder an innocent baby every 33 seconds of so, about 110 per hour, and you want to focus on salty language? You really want to focus on other sins? How about the sin of not supporting the war on abortion? Isn't that also a sin?

Very curious how you got to this point and how your moral compass got so distorted.

If RvW did not only threaten unborn babies, but actually threatened you directly, or your children, I wonder if you'd change your tune. My guess is, if RvW threatened the born, we'd see people marching in the street with pro-Trump signs. But the unborn? Meh!

I get that coming from the world. I don't get it coming from Christians. No excuse for sin and hypocrisy, but this includes the hypocrisy of Christians not supporting Trump.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

source

And if you're one of those that thinks the abortion issue is exaggerated and not that big of a deal, check out this abortion counting site. We're making Hitler and Stalin look like moderate mass-murderers.

Amen!!! God bless President Trump!!!

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So we murder an innocent baby every 33 seconds of so, about 110 per hour, and you want to focus on salty language? You really want to focus on other sins? How about the sin of not supporting the war on abortion? Isn't that also a sin?

Very curious how you got to this point and how your moral compass got so distorted.

If RvW did not only threaten unborn babies, but actually threatened you directly, or your children, I wonder if you'd change your tune. My guess is, if RvW threatened the born, we'd see people marching in the street with pro-Trump signs. But the unborn? Meh!

I get that coming from the world. I don't get it coming from Christians. No excuse for sin and hypocrisy, but this includes the hypocrisy of Christians not supporting Trump.

We keep on telling ourselves we don't need a pastor in chief. However, all of this is coming at a cost due to how Trump acts. We at this point superficial and allowing to act like a pig as long as it benefits us. That's not really fighting for pro-life but being cowardly opportunists.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump's promise to help the Pro-Life effort, his bold Pro-Life stance, is one of the reasons why I voted for him. Here's what Kellyanne Conway said about it during the campaign (4:52-6:44):

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump's promise to help the Pro-Life effort, his bold Pro-Life stance, is one of the reasons why I voted for him. Here's what Kellyanne Conway said about it during the campaign (starting at 4:52):

Same here.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Pence was also the first VP to speak before the annual prolife rally. If this is a charade, it's a pretty good one. As far as Trump's rough edges, I count them not in the same league as what the Left has been getting away with for decades, at leisure because they have the press covering for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I'd have voted for Trump, but being a Brit and thousands of miles across the pond, it didn't happen.

Instead I went to war in the heavenly realm, interceding for Trump because that was what the Lord told me to do.

Back in 2008 I was also interceding for the presidential election that wicked man Obama won. As I was seeking the Lord, I heard these words, "The Lord has his Trump card!"

I didn't quite understand until Trump threw his hat into the ring and I looked up my notes.

No matter how imperfect he is, Trump is the man God has anointed. Don't expect perfection, that's not what America needs right now.

God has not finished with America, stop damning Trump and start lifting him up in prayer and intercession.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We keep on telling ourselves we don't need a pastor in chief. However, all of this is coming at a cost due to how Trump acts. We at this point superficial and allowing to act like a pig as long as it benefits us. That's not really fighting for pro-life but being cowardly opportunists.

Last I checked, pigs don't fight holocausts. But if they did, they'd be less grievous to God than pietist moralists who turn their backs.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd have voted for Trump, but being a Brit and thousands of miles across the pond, it didn't happen.

Instead I went to war in the heavenly realm, interceding for Trump because that was what the Lord told me to do.

Back in 2008 I was also interceding for the presidential election that wicked man Obama won. As I was seeking the Lord, I heard these words, "The Lord has his Trump card!"

I didn't quite understand until Trump threw his hat into the ring and I looked up my notes.

No matter how imperfect he is, Trump is the man God has anointed. Don't expect perfection, that's not what America needs right now.

God has not finished with America, stop damning Trump and start lifting him up in prayer and intercession.

Imagine if the Church, in unison, lifted up Trump daily.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the OP information. It's bothered me in that past presidents who were pro-life didn't back it up to the extent that Trump has, even G.W. Bush who was an evangelical.

Indeed. I'll give Bush credit for Roberts and Alito. They seem to be solid, but he wasn't as successful with lower court judges, and hasn't done the other things we're seeing Trump doing.

I have to wonder if we might be evading God's judgment at this point. We're still murdering babies, but now going in the right direction. 1 or 2 more appointments and we'll be able to challenge RvW for the first time in decades. That will cause a huge drop in abortions.

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Indeed. I'll give Bush credit for Roberts and Alito. They seem to be solid, but he wasn't as successful with lower court judges, and hasn't done the other things we're seeing Trump doing.

I have to wonder if we might be evading God's judgment at this point. We're still murdering babies, but now going in the right direction. 1 or 2 more appointments and we'll be able to challenge RvW for the first time in decades. That will cause a huge drop in abortions.

Abortion restriction won't only be the judgement on the table. It's how a person's heart is. And Trump has a lot of other sins to answer for besides abortion. Sorry, but you are selling yourselves in order to believe everything Trump is doing is godly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abortion restriction won't only be the judgement on the table. It's how a person's heart is. And Trump has a lot of other sins to answer for besides abortion. Sorry, but you are selling yourselves in order to believe everything Trump is doing is godly.

Worst argument ever, Donald Trump's behavior and sins are worse than abortion. Hearts change all the time and the Bible describes it as deceitful. And these type of moralist arguments come from abortion supporters, as if they have the high moral ground. ^_^

Reactions: HereIStand
Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Worst argument ever, Donald Trump's behavior and sins are worse than abortion. Hearts change all the time and the Bible describes it as deceitful. And these type of moralist arguments come from abortion supporters, as if they have the high moral ground. ^_^

Just because you advocate against abortion doesn't mean you have changed as a person. A lot of times people are feeding into Trump's egoism, and I think whenever things from the past show up people will always say that it's all in the past. Except his past affects his present, where people make excuses for him.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just because you advocate against abortion doesn't mean you have changed as a person. A lot of times people are feeding into Trump's egoism, and I think whenever things from the past show up people will always say that it's all in the past. Except his past affects his present, where people make excuses for him.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Forgiving people of their past is making "excuses"? No. It is recognizing sin as sin, and showing grace, unmerited favor. If those against Trump, were interested in his repentance, they would understand that grace, not wrath from fellow sinners will do more to achieve that goal.

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Forgiving people of their past is making "excuses"? No. It is recognizing sin as sin, and showing grace, unmerited favor. If those against Trump, were interested in his repentance, they would understand that grace, not wrath from fellow sinners will do more to achieve that goal.

His overall behavior doesn't indicate he's doing this because he's Christian, but because it can get him points. Sorry, but all I hear about grace is honestly those who a lot of conservative Christians agree with and never their opponents. It's hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

source

True and I would think that Trump would be more loved on a Christian site like this but it appears he's not.

How embarrassing.

You don't know what you have until the well runs dry.

M-Bob

Reactions: HereIStand
Upvote 0