Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometime before the antichrist (mouth of the beast) get's his 42 months and after we're gone.
that is if pre-trib is correct.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The DAY after wither March 22

OR

The DAY after 30 days later, on April 22

Depending on which day starts the 1260 days.

I believe the daily sacrifice be taken away, and the abomination of desolation will occur on March 22.

But, if they are TWO separate events, that would put the other event 30 days later; in order to account for 1290 days, and 1260 days; respectfully.

The Bible is clear the two witnesses begin their testimony the day after the abomination of desolation is placed.

All Glory to Jesus Christ and the Father
Marantha

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I believe the daily sacrifice be taken away, will occur on March 22.

What is the "daily sacrifice"? There is no daily sacrifice.

The Bible is clear the two witnesses begin their testimony the day after the abomination of desolation is placed.

Really? Where is that written?

Upvote 0

prewrathrap

Jan 24, 2010
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh brother, another prediction.

Actually trying to figure out timing put forth of 3/22/2013 to 10/3/2016. Which I assume is 1290 days minus the 1260 days gives you 30 days. 30 days future is April 21 but I should account for the 3-1/2 days so round that to four and add to 1260 days subtract that from 1290 days and you get April 19.

Shalom
Mark

LOL man I wonder what the Internet will be like when the 2 witnesses do show up.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that is if pre-trib is correct.

Which it is not.

The gathering to God at His appearance is POST-TRIBULATION (which has been going on since the desolation of Israel) and PRE-WRATH (which is the final 3 1/2 years = the 7th seal = the trumpets, beasts, bowls).

The church will be removed at the 5th seal (white robes = immortal bodies) when Christ appears in the sky and scares the world so that they are hiding in caves (Read Rev 6!)

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Why can't people see this?

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Actually trying to figure out timing put forth of 3/22/2013 to 10/3/2016. Which I assume is 1290 days minus the 1260 days gives you 30 days. 30 days future is April 21 but I should account for the 3-1/2 days so round that to four and add to 1260 days subtract that from 1290 days and you get April 19.

and Bigfoot is real too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PreachingChristCrucified said:

Yes; there is.

Daniel

{12:11} And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken
away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
[there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Originally Posted by Marantha

Revelation

{11:3} And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and
they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and]
threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

{11:4} These are the
two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the
God of the earth.

The two witnesses are given power for the same length of time as the antichrist; 1260 days, 3 and 1/2 years, or time, times, and half a time.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The DAY after wither March 22

OR

The DAY after 30 days later, on April 22

Depending on which day starts the 1260 days.

I believe the daily sacrifice be taken away, and the abomination of desolation will occur on March 22.

But, if they are TWO separate events, that would put the other event 30 days later; in order to account for 1290 days, and 1260 days; respectfully.

All Glory to Jesus Christ and the Father
Marantha

THIS:

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

REFERS TO THIS:

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

AND THIS:

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

REFERS TO THIS:

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The 1290 days already happened in 66-70AD. Israel came under God's wrath and has been desolated until the time of the end.

The 1335 days is what is yet future. -God's wrath on the entire world!

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Yes; there is.

Daniel
{12:11} And
from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken
away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
[there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Really? So what then is the daily sacrifice?

Originally Posted by Marantha

The Bible is clear the two witnesses begin their testimony the day after the abomination of desolation is placed.​

Revelation

{11:3} And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and
they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and]
threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

{11:4} These are the
two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the
God of the earth. The two witnesses are given power for the same length of time as the antichrist; 1260 days, 3 and 1/2 years, or time, times, and half a time.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

Where in your post do the scriptures say that the 2 witness begin the day after the AoD....they don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes; there is.

Daniel

{12:11} And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken
away,

In the OT the Jews went to the temple to offer their sacrifices. The temple was destroyed in 70AD. I don't know if they continued offering sacrifices after that, but they certainly don't now. When I was a teenager, our church youth group had a talk from a Jew. Someone asked the question; "would the Jews go back to offering daily sacrifices if they were able?" The answer? "God forbid! Though there may be some who would".

Jews do not sacrifice animals daily.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PreachingChristCrucified said: Really? So what then is the daily sacrifice?

We will see soon enough.

Where in your post do the scriptures say that the 2 witness begin the day after the AoD....they don't.

The Word does not say it directly; just as many other things are inferred in the Word of God.

It is an extremely reasonable and very very accepted endtimes correlation though; as it would be very reasonable that the 2 witnesses would be given the same time as the antichrist to preach the truth, 1260 days.......... countering the exact same time period of him telling lies, 1260 days.

All Glory to God
Marantha

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The Word does not say it directly; just as many other things are inferred in the Word of God.

So then you lied when you said that the scripture states, "The 2 witnesses come on the scene the day after the abomination of desolation".

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So then you lied when you said that the scripture states, "The 2 witnesses come on the scene the day after the abomination of desolation".

You are free to believe whatever you like sir. I believe just what I said above in post #17 .

Unity in Christ
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0