Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not aged in the past seventeen years. I have also noticed others also not growing old. We have the sign of Jonah.

In 2000, I turned thirty. Now I am forty seven. I have not aged since then.

I am not alone, but many others are like this, just not caught up yet, on what this means.

It is like the sign of Jonah. It is all anyone needs.

We can get in public, or continue our blissful retirement.

I won't prove this to anyone asking. No need. I won't share personal photos of 2000,
no need to.

But, soon, the whole world will know about us.

• Informative
Reactions: Nithavela

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not aged in the past seventeen years. I have also noticed others also not growing old. We have the sign of Jonah.

I am not alone, but many others are like this, just not caught up yet, on what this means.

I won't prove this to anyone asking. No need. I won't share personal photos of 2000,
no need to.

I have a different problem. Since 30, I am just getting better and better looking! Now it is just ridiculous being ridiculously really, really ridiculously good looking!

It's ridiculous!

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lol!
Seriously, i have far better health and well being since becoming a christian. I see others who are elderly but living actively and so well in the peace of our Lord. How can it be otherwise?
Aging is natural but good glowing true health vital. Joy and peace with the assurance of heaven are so good for a long well lived life.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

"Blissful retirement" -- what this wicked generation runs after.

After all, Jesus said, the Sign of Jonah is the only thing this wicked generation is going to see.

If you are correct, then blissful retirement is all they will have, nothing else is waiting for them and will die just like anybody else.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Lucky you. How does it have anything to do with Jonah? Are you saying Jonah didn't age?

Wasn't that lucky for me.

I live in a place where people are highly superstitious. Some of my old neighbors are expressing a bit of concern. Some of the teens jokingly remarked that I could be a vampire and in my place it's so easy to have someone killed (we are in a relatively lawless place where people can easily get away with murder and other crimes)

Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Meanwhile:

eminem-pope.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: andross77
Upvote 0

Volante Nocturno

Feb 6, 2018
Wy
✟1,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

no need to.

I suspect it means that you're seriously deluded...or not human? This is not to be a slap at you, flaming as it's called, but as a suggestion that you may need to take a closer look at your reasoning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect it means that you're seriously deluded...or not human? This is not to be a slap at you, flaming as it's called, but as a suggestion that you may need to take a closer look at your reasoning.

Like even my kids and wife agree? Or the fact that I certainly have plenty of pics of 2000 - now. So, yeah, you are correct, I am not human. In that context. I have no Eve taken from me. And my wife is complete, as well.

I call it "angel flesh". I have a very "angel demon" face, super soft and smooth and sensitive skin.

My body hair and head hair very, very fine.

I am human in the sense that I am in the flesh - even if it is alien - I knew this was the case. I also have to be first. But, believe me, folks like you - you did not attack me - I wish for immortality, too.

I do not get pleasure from praise from humans. So I did not write this to test people, or make them left out.

Rather, this is the sort of post you should think on.

For me, I was not entirely sure until I was 47, where I am now. As there is so much proof.

I probably won't have problems being discovered. But that is a danger. (Getting found out and seriously so, can end up being carved up by some Government or Billionares greed to solve the problem of death.)

You very well could be immortal yourself, even if you have seen your self age past the fifty mark and you definitely have disease that comes with old age.

That can be reversed, if necessary.

Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Like even my kids and wife agree? Or the fact that I certainly have plenty of pics of 2000 - now. So, yeah, you are correct, I am not human. In that context. I have no Eve taken from me. And my wife is complete, as well.

I call it "angel flesh". I have a very "angel demon" face, super soft and smooth and sensitive skin.

My body hair and head hair very, very fine.

I am human in the sense that I am in the flesh - even if it is alien - I knew this was the case. I also have to be first. But, believe me, folks like you - you did not attack me - I wish for immortality, too.

I do not get pleasure from praise from humans. So I did not write this to test people, or make them left out.

Rather, this is the sort of post you should think on.

For me, I was not entirely sure until I was 47, where I am now. As there is so much proof.

I probably won't have problems being discovered. But that is a danger. (Getting found out and seriously so, can end up being carved up by some Government or Billionares greed to solve the problem of death.)

You very well could be immortal yourself, even if you have seen your self age past the fifty mark and you definitely have disease that comes with old age.

That can be reversed, if necessary.

What you describe is not Scriptural but Gnostic at best. See:

John 3:6:
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

Genesis 6:3:
"Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years."

Reactions: andross77
Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you describe is not Scriptural but Gnostic at best. See:

John 3:6:
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

Genesis 6:3:
"Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years."

You can use Scipture to explain away anything. But, so far you have not attacked me and attacked the message.

We are new creations. I have seen the transfiguration, you have not. But, that kind of body is within us, as it was in Elijah, Moses, and Jesus.

Like the emissary in Revelation. Looks like that. Fire eyebrows, face like the sun, whole body full of light, but the eyes have torches, mighty torches for eyebrows, fiery red eyes. Light from his face was like sunlight (mostly at the top), only of a light from long ago and far in the future.

For the longest time, I thought that was what our bodies will be. The "perfect" where "we become as he is, into new bodies, immortal bodies".

It could still be. I have limited knowledge of the future. (Perhaps.)

That is, all of a sudden, Jesus gets on tv or something, and then transforms into *That*. And so do all of his followers.

Why else would God have shown us these bodies, one might ask. ie, in the transfiguration in the three gospels not John. In Daniel's vision of 'one like a son of man", and the one he saw... the Angel of Jesus appearing to John, a witness of the transfiguration...

That was 94, when I saw that.

Through the 30s, and 40s, I wrestled a lot on this.

Finally, really started to suspect I would not die, in my late 30s.

Just a few months ago, and still seeing this, I discovered it was true. I mean you can have a young looking 30 year old -- but as each year goes by and nothing happens... now that I am47, I can not deny it.20180212_003742.jpg

That is a picture of my eldest daughter and me. She is 27 now, and pregnant.

I was probably 32 or so in that pic.

The picture on my left, my avatar, is me at 47. I just took that a few days ago.

I have had a lot of concerns about us all changing into beings like that. One of which is, what about everyone else?

As for the concept of us floating up to a heaven in the literal clouds....

Revelation makes it plain: the City is on earth.

I could see the transfiguration, without totally flipping out, but what about everyone else? They would be absolutely horrified, scarred for life.

Then, there is my concern that the world we have would be toast. I hated the world all my life, even spent a good portion of my prime, my twenties, doing a celibate monk thing.

But, times are good here, in the free world.

John stated anyone who loves the world or anything in the world has no love of the father in them... but he is the very same who also said Jesus saved the world, because God so loved it.

Obviously, any of this is very hard to believe. I mean if you could believe this, you could probably literally move mountains. Any one doing this without extensive experiences with the world of miracles and angels... well, my jaw would drop -- if it was not that my jaw never drops, lol.

On the specifics of your response
1. Jesus was born of the flesh, that was talking about spiritual rebirth, which we all have had, who have the Spirit.
2. That is the thing, one thing I finally realized: I already have a different body. I didn't even realize this deeply, until now.

I knew my face was different. I knew I had what I thought was relatively normal flesh. But, it wasn't. My skin is softer and more smooth and sensitive than a woman's. My hair is extremely fine, hair on my head, and over my body.

I realized I was what you get when you are not born of Adam. I have my Eve within me. Part of me. I never had an "Eve" taken out.

I do not contend with God, and God does not contend with me.

I do not accept praise from men. I get my food by people fearing God, and people loving God.

I am essentially a spiritual person, in the flesh.

I am not looking to be a guru, nor be part of a team. I have a team, and people need just a push sometimes.

You totally could already a similar body, but maybe you are too young yet.

I keep anonymous here, so there's that.

Upvote 0