Many are puzzled by the difference between Greek thought and Hebrew thought.

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Visionary: So what where does God come in preparing His people but to their mind. "Rise up and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein." All those outside in the outer court are treading on the Holy City and the two witnesses are now upon the scene giving them a taste of the plaques to see if there is any who will yet repent. There is a time when there is a coming of the Lord to His Temple is you and your mind. There is only one time that the High Priest goes into the most holy. So be silent before God, for the day will come when He will dwell in your mind in all His awesome glory.

Silence was kept by the congregation on Day of Atonement during to time when the High Priest was in the most holy. Here we see a reference to silence during the time when God is raised up in the Most Holy Place to wed/choose/receive the inheritance/bride/believers that which is perfect in Christ. This time of silence is the very time when the New/Eternal Covenant is ratified and we wait until King Yeshua emerges to claim His inheritance.

JS: That silence of the 144000 is found here (it seems to last 3 1/2 years interestingly:

“...the sky vanish like a scroll that is rolled up...”
(cf. Rev.8.1: When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for a 1/2 hour.” with 7 years a hour???)

The sky is the heavens and we believe all understanding of Revelation comes ultimately from here and ends in Chapter 11 (in this swing anyway). It is being rolled up, and we see is that testimony becoming silent as a result of the event of this seal. I do not feel they are silenced by those brethren or the foolish bridesmaids. Their refusal to share their anointing with them, we do not see as denial of insight, but rather refusing to modify the facts to give the foolish bridesmaids false hopes.

Basically,” I’ll wait till it happens and stay where I’m standing” only works if the tsunami isn’t barreling down on you. When that messenger calls however, all denial is off, it is happening more than soon, very soon. Put another way, if they plan to wait until the second scroll of Rev.10 when judgment is obvious, by then the ability to get food and work will already be curtailed, and there is learning curve, skills they should have been developing, before that scroll comes.

When it comes however, it not too late to be saved, but it certainly a lot harder, much harder, Rev.14.13. For example, can you make bread without yeast? Without grain flours, nut or seed flours? How about Bull thistle flour? When and which wild foods or weeds are edible locally; what time of the year and how to cook these? Can you cook these on an open fire or on top of wood burning stove? How can you grow vegetables in a saline soil; how to detoxify soil heavy is ash and heavy metals....

This is just a small fragment of important skills that will be needed when the bottom falls out on our comfort zones. We believe some farms (organic) may survive the first few events and even the comet. Yet the number needing those few farms foods will be excessive and most of those farmers may take the mark.This is why I can understand to a point, why that denial, that hunger for a more pleasant spin. Unfortunately, that doesn’t change the future nor help one prepare literally and spiritually for it.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Visionary: The 10 Days of Awe (Feast of Trumpets) are a time of deep introspection, reflection, and contemplation leading up to the actual Day of Atonement, which is itself the most solemn of all the days on the Jewish calendar! In fact, this day, the Day of Atonement, though called a "Feast" day, is actually a day of Fasting and humiliation, a day in which they are commanded to "deny" themselves (in fasting and in refraining from all pursuits of pleasure and gratification.) It is called a lasting ordinance because when it is fulfilled the effect will not be like with earthly priests who had to do it every year, it will be done once by Yeshua as our High Priest and its effect will last us all eternity. The seven trumpets will test to see what type of metal you are made of. By the Day of Atonement, when the Lord opens up the Book of Your life....the polishing will be finished, the potter will have finished molding your character that is to hold His spirit, the temple which is you. Can you hold the Spirit of God within you perfectly?

JS: We believe Yom Kippur for the World, is a three and a half days of sheer terror after the three shepherds are killed, Zech.11.8 cf Rev.14.6-11, the Two witnesses we know, the third we guess is that mysterious No-prophet, the last one. One question we’ve wondered about is will the body need to fast and bear affliction throughout all three days till He is seen on the clouds above?

My own example might help to illuminate this time. I have periodontal disease, and leaking gut syndrome. We also have no dental insurance. Because of this I had to limit the sugars in my diet and gradually over time until now I’m only eating very, very little sugar. All foods have sugar, by the way, I learned exactly how much as I’ve been forced drop food group after food group.

And leaky gut came from being Gluten Intolerant and not knowing it. So I had to go grain free from a time. Yet in doing so, I also learned how to make bread from anything (even bull thistle, potentially the process is much the same). I learned how to live on limited food choices, and how to adapt my recipes to reduce my risks.

Yet doing this has costs (muscle atrophy) and a compromised immune system with potential bone problems as well. Though this is not as great a cost as not doing this (inflammation on steroids). This leads to why I’m revealing all this.

I have come to believe those last three years will be very like this. We could get whatever we want if we take that “mark” but to do so is worse than what we will be forced to do, survive on our wits and skills. Still whatever we end up doing to survive will likely cause tribulations in our bodies, because we will not be able to get everything we need to be healthy.

Therefore I now I understand why I was born with my conditions, and why it took me much of my life to discover and have this confirmed, and how to overcome them. I also better understand our lack of resources was to train us in the days to come. It also helped me realize that even if it gets really really dark, I still got the chutzpah to do what needs to be done, even if logic and common sense seems to say otherwise. I just need to understand why and stop complaining. HaShem, praise be He, has everything taken care of, and its all in the plan.
And last but not least, it helps me understand those potential foolish bridesmaids and who knows, I may even help them the way HaShem helped me to be numbered among the wise.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
We do not think the “buying” in the parable above has anything to do with purchasing goods; we believe the buying is a spiritual buying and to understand this you need to look at why the wise bridesmaid could not share their oil. Oil is used to anoint and all are anointed to be bridesmaids through their baptism. Yet the Clue to why their anointing fails is in a parable Christ gave of the sower.

- First evil testimony can damage our anointing, Matt.13.18-19, such as those saying their Christian Liberty is why they will not wear masks even though mask is a selfless act which echoes the Second Commandment: Love your neighbor as yourself (goats not sheep).
- The second group lacks a deep root in their faith, 21, so when troubles come and they get scared they fall into sin and fall away from the truth. The pre-trib rapture that takes away our cross which we are told to take up is the result of such a weak root, (La-odice’a).
- The third of the weeds, 22, here buying and selling and the future mark makes sense. Here comfort, and wealth cloud ones witness causing them to give into sin rather than walk the walk (Sardes).

Another clue lies in the sixth seal:

Then the kings of the earth and the great men and generals and rich and strong, and everyone, slave and free, hid in caves and among the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hid us from the face of Him Who is seated on the thorn and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand before it.” Rev.6.15-17

This we see is those bridesmaids demanding a different spin on the second coming, one less painful, less frightening, less uncomfortable and then falling, like stars, Rev.6.13 cf Jd13 when we refuse to provide one. They, therefore, are unwilling to listen to the 144000 testimony demanding they soften or change it to fit their needs/wants. We say, “no, go back to your teachers, pastors, or priests, with our assertions and see what they say.”

Like many before them they seem to think by denying He is at the door, they can somehow stop all the nasty precursors to Him from being at the door yet the text clearly states in their hearts they KNOW they are in denial, yet refuse to accept this anyway. So maybe they drag their feet on the way to that spiritual store, or decided they’ll go later.

I can understand them to a point, because I already revealed, I’ve walked in similar shoes myself. I think if anyone really truly knew exactly how dark and dangerous it will become, they could better understand this denial and fear that causes reason to flee toward foolishness. It might even help us help some of them out of denial.
I agree... but it is interesting that it is in the parable..."buy" where the parable could have said.... seek, find, search, ... pray, study.. but NO it said "buy"... Then there is the timing. When the mark of the beast is enforcing no "buying" or selling unless you have "the mark".. today many see this "buying" with a "mark" to be physical... yet as you pointed out, it is a spiritual. The oil they seek to "buy" is the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I say also that the "mark" is also spiritual. God's mark is His sign. Satan has his. God's way is from Spiritual to Physical and Satan's way is from physical to spiritual with deception.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
visionary said: I agree... but it is interesting that it is in the parable..."buy" where the parable could have said.... seek, find, search, ... pray, study.. but NO it said "buy"... Then there is the timing. When the mark of the beast is enforcing no "buying" or selling unless you have "the mark".. today many see this "buying" with a "mark" to be physical... yet as you pointed out, it is a spiritual. The oil they seek to "buy" is the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I say also that the "mark" is also spiritual. God's mark is His sign. Satan has his. God's way is from Spiritual to Physical and Satan's way is from physical to spiritual with deception.

I guess I saw this because so many times HaShem calls prophets to use symbolism instead of speaking straight out. Chris also did, and said as much in the parable of the seed I quoted from Matt.13. In verses 14-15 He explains why:

'In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them."'

I also admit why purposely mislead people, or at least lead others to miss the message?

As to the mark, I positive the third Beast, that created by man is an AI so could "buying and selling' be a form on on-line buying? I often wondered this especially as Covid-19 risks, and governmental incompetence has caused far more closures that we might have had and more and more are buying and selling on-line. you can buy cars now on-line! Lastly, and AI also on-line could certain figure out who is with the Beast or against him, whose buying and selling etc...

And lastly. whatever than mark is, it will be innocuous enough to trap people.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That said, the Hebrew mindset is very very different from Greek mindset, literally, night and day. Our view of time is deeply interwoven into our traditions such that, the Hebrew traditions flow through the year like a river; that river is time. Thus the sages teach: Torah is like a river, it flows to lowly places: therefore we must be humble when seeking to understand the Torah.

Excellent. Thank you.

Upvote 0