Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟802,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Disagree.

We do absolutely have the power to exercise our freewill choice to accept Christ or reject Him. And such choices are made while we are in our corrupt sinful state.

That means those that are saved are saved by a righteous act, worthy of something choice, and deserving of something?

God accepts our choice to accept Him FROM the best we've got...
Not our mind that is against Him.
Not our soul that is corrupted by our minds.
But from the Truth in Hearts which is our natural spirit...
And even Then God Verifies by searching our Hearts.
IOW - we can not fool God.

The best the nonbeliever has is a very selfish attitude as I see it, so what is this “best we’ve got” and does everyone have this same best?

Disagee.

You were not naturally born With God.
We are all naturally born InSin separated from God.

The prodigal son was with his father, left, and returned to his father.

This is parallel to a man believing...(not committed) but believing during his lifetime,
Then he stops believing....and at a later point begins believing again And commits.

This man will widely be recognized- bells and harps a strumming if you get the point...a big deal.

Now for the man who followed along, believing, Trusting and committing without the interlude of having had fallen away for awhile... there is no big deal fanfair. Congrats,
You're Saved, see ya next week.

Point being, don't get all jealous of the big deal made for the one that was on the right path, fell away, became lost, and has returned in Commitment.
Celebrate and be joyful for him.

You can look at it from Gods perspective and apply the same to yourself.

Every Saved man, IS Gods Inheritance.
Here's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, awe darn, 4 fell away.
Here's 8, 9 10, huh?? Oh yeah look 4 is back.... Yippee!!

God Bless
SBC

You say: “You were not naturally born With God.

We are all naturally born InSin separated from God.”

So you feel a new born baby is hell bound if it dies at birth?

I do not believe anyone is born a sinner, but all mature adults’ sin. The baby is not needing salvation but is in a safe state, since they have not sinned.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That means those that are saved are saved by a righteous act, worthy of something choice, and deserving of something?

The best the nonbeliever has is a very selfish attitude as I see it, so what is this “best we’ve got” and does everyone have this same best?

You say: “You were not naturally born With God.

We are all naturally born InSin separated from God.”

So you feel a new born baby is hell bound if it dies at birth?

I do not believe anyone is born a sinner, but all mature adults’ sin. The baby is not needing salvation but is in a safe state, since they have not sinned.

We are all naturally born in sin and are sinners. My sin Against God was to not Believe In Him and corrupt the soul He imparted into my body.

However the Lord has made His Word revealed for the world to hear and elect to choose Him or Not.

I chose the Best, Christ the Lord Jesus!

Babies are not accountable to know The Word of God.

Merry Christmas
God Bless
SBC

Upvote 0