Nov 8, 2016
Sydney
Visit site
✟8,891.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys! I'm drawing a Manga style comic about Jesus based on the text of Book of Mark. I created this as a way of sharing the gospel in a more contemporary medium. Also it's much easier for people to share Jesus via a comic page as people who read them will be more open minded about it. Please tell me about your opinion, I would love it if you guys can give feedback or any encouragement. And feel free to download and share the manga or the link!

Thanks! Soli Deo Gloria!

02-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-The-Messenger.jpg
03-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-The-Greater-One.jpg 04-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-The-Beloved-One.jpg

ForeverEternal

Forever dreaming, forever wishing
Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is really great, you put a lot of passion and heart into how you visually display the stories of the Bible. You're probably one of my favorite Christian artists online, since I've seen most of your other work. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

poporetto

Nov 8, 2016
Sydney
Visit site
✟8,891.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is really great, you put a lot of passion and heart into how you visually display the stories of the Bible. You're probably one of my favorite Christian artists online, since I've seen most of your other work. :)
You're too kind ;___; I'm glad that you can enjoy the comics :) :) Thanks for your encouragement :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys! I'm drawing a Manga style comic about Jesus based on the text of Book of Mark. I created this as a way of sharing the gospel in a more contemporary medium. Also it's much easier for people to share Jesus via a comic page as people who read them will be more open minded about it. Please tell me about your opinion, I would love it if you guys can give feedback or any encouragement. And feel free to download and share the manga or the link!

Thanks! Soli Deo Gloria!

View attachment 189914 View attachment 189915 View attachment 189916

Your manga looks great! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Neari
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums