Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I understand your apprehension having read the post #17. I won't try to continue to badger my point.

And, you do make a good point about the novelty of information having an effect on the credibility of the Mandela effect. If it was only the 9/11 things, it would be an invictus argument. However, the very effect comes from people remembering that Nelson Mandela had died in prison - when he was allegedly alive.

Jim Nabors, according to many people, has died at least twice. Many remember ABC commemorating his voice in the late 80s - when he was alleged to first die. He allegedly died of throat cancer the first time, and a special was devoted to his singing voice.

Abe Vigoda has allegedly died twice.

Louis Anderson, in my timeline, killed himself with an overdose. I remember it, because I remember speaking with friends and family about the Family Feud Curse - only to see him VERY ALIVE in Baskets.

There are scores upon scores of anomalies that have occurred. Doppelganger, time skip and loss, and many other phenomena make up this effect. It isn't just a memory issue, but I understand why you are apprehensive.

The absurdity of humanity is that we will not waste the opportunity to exploit each other.

Im not apprehensive, i just cant justify putting anymore energy into it.

The apex effect was the possibility of the Word of God being altered. It was absolutely terrifying seeing eisegesis on this matter. But ultimately it was just causing people to doubt God.

Regarding the people that taught this,
“You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God."

If the message of Gods salvation is preserved in the Holy Bible, im okay with the title of a childrens book changing.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Im not apprehensive, i just cant justify putting anymore energy into it.

The apex effect was the possibility of the Word of God being altered. It was absolutely terrifying seeing eisegesis on this matter. But ultimately it was just causing people to doubt God.

Regarding the people that taught this,
“You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God."

If the message of Gods salvation is preserved in the Holy Bible, im okay with the title of a childrens book changing.

The Word of God is a living entity. Changing the canon, or any written text does NOTHING to the sanctity and merit of the actual Word of God - Christ. No book, spirit, or human so save us from Death, except the Word of God. And, this isn' a canon. This is why issues of herasy related to texts are, ultimately, foolishness. The bible is a canon; it is not the word of God made into a book - that would be a false image/idol. It is a book; the real Word of God is inside us. And, the canon has its own very real problems, especially when it comes to the merit of the words, and the alleged ecumenical processes that went into compilation of a canon. The bible canon is like saugage, you dont want to see how it was made even if it tastes good. And, the canon has often been changed and amended to fit political and personal agenda. It is how people have remained under psychological and spiritual slavery.

Each of us are supposed to be proper images of God, and we are guaranteed by Him to have the Word of God written on our hearts so that no one will have to ask, "Do you know God?" That is part of the new covenant.

In fact, the goal of these happenings is to thwart God - it always is - however, they know they cannot change the real Word of God (Christ.) They can only try to pollute His "image" - including text and humans, and hope we evolve that pollution into corruption in all possible ways.

These anomalies do not affect entities that are impervious, more advanced than or outside of time. And, the Word of God is the same through all space and throughout all times. Rest assured even if certain entities are trying to shape this ridiculously carnal world, it is simply because those entities know that they cannot have anything but the reality they "create" - ritual magick - limited to this crude plane of existence. They are trying to manipulate the film in order to produce better images.

This Mandela effect is actually not a big deal compared to many things people already believe. As usual, the psychological weapon is the intrigue and fantastical nature of events that seem to defy possibility - when NOTHING is impossible.

As I said before in my opening statement on this topic, this is a spiritual matter, and a step in the Apocalypse. Soon everything will be seen whether people believed it or not.

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Word of God is a living entity. Changing the canon, or any written text does NOTHING to the sanctity and merit of the actual Word of God - Christ.
Goes without saying.

Soon everything will be seen whether people believed it or not.

You talking about the veil being torn? Its crazy how strong belief is. Whether people are right or wrong, belief is incredibly powerful.

I just cant stand that JJ Abrams came out with The Cloverfield Paradox and tried passing it off as an original sci fi film when he blatantly stole everything in it. Even advertised it on the superbowl. $170,000 a second to put that out there

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Goes without saying.

You would think so, but it absolutely does not go without saying. For you, perhaps; for others not so much. It took me years of deprogramming to realize this seemingly simple fact, and how to apply it to my life.

You talking about the veil being torn?

That is exactly what I am talking about. The Apocalypse (unveiling) is happening now.

Its crazy how strong belief is. Whether people are right or wrong, belief is incredibly powerful.

Which is why incredulity is such a powerful tool for respective opposition. Even the Most High God did not promote incredulity, but promoted testing the spirits of any information we receive - good or bad. That included alleged angelic and human testimony.

I just cant stand that JJ Abrams came out with The Cloverfield Paradox and tried passing it off as an original sci fi film when he blatantly stole everything in it. Even advertised it on the superbowl. $170,000 a second to put that out there

The Cloverfield Paradox is his $0.02 on the Mandela Effect, temporal anomalies and "displacement." What is interesting
is that the lead scientist(s) realize their trying to prevent one calamity lead to an even worse calamity. What wasn't talk about was how they abused time to attain what they wanted. They altered reality to make it in their image when everything would have been "fine" if they let it drive to natural completion (even if it meant total war; at least she had her kids.)

Abrams was also showing what will happen when colliders and magicks open a large enough doorway: the ancients of old would push through and cause utter calamity on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You would think so, but it absolutely does not go without saying. For you, perhaps; for others not so much. It took me years of deprogramming to realize this seemingly simple fact, and how to apply it to my life.

That is exactly what I am talking about. The Apocalypse (unveiling) is happening now.

Which is why incredulity is such a powerful tool for respective opposition. Even the Most High God did not promote incredulity, but promoted testing the spirits of any information we receive - good or bad. That included alleged angelic and human testimony.

The Cloverfield Paradox is his $0.02 on the Mandela Effect, temporal anomalies and "displacement." What is interesting
is that the lead scientist(s) realize their trying to prevent one calamity lead to an even worse calamity. What wasn't talk about was how they abused time to attain what they wanted. They altered reality to make it in their image when everything would have been "fine" if they let it drive to natural completion (even if it meant total war; at least she had her kids.)

Abrams was also showing what will happen when colliders and magicks open a large enough doorway: the ancients of old would push through and cause utter calamity on earth.
Sounds like youre in a debate

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am a pretty serious and unapologetic...

But that WAS my "conversation face."

^_^

But

Alright then ;)

I kind of thought that would happen this past sept 23, or full disclosure of aliens or SOMEthing. but after nothing noteworthy that made headlines took place im pretty well past concerning myself. I sound so apathetic lol. But people are already talking about this coming April that crazy things will take place. Im sure we will get to 2019 and people will still be setting new dates when nothing happens in 2018. I think nuclear war or project bluebeam is gonna pop up, if anything tho. I mean, trump is already calling for a space force so that would be very convenient for project bluebeam
As far as the truth goes-In faith at least-belief seems to be quite the catalyst, when disbelief doesnt change the truth at all or even untruth for that matter. alternative beliefs remain false. Im seeing some crackpot stuff on youtube lately. And there is just no getting people off of these insane concepts of God that they have malformed for themselves in their own misunderstandings. Completely adamant in their own deception. Its frustrating at times.

Im kind of a sci fi snob. So he doesnt get any points from me. And seriously. Why would you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars advertising the movie during the superbowl? Somebody REALLY wanted people to see it. And to what end? Hes definitely not looking to educate anyone to the dangers of CERN, was it to discredit people like anthony patch and give his research an air of fantasy to the masses? Really wouldnt surprise me

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
@Yanni depp I think the movie was predictive programming for what is to come. Now, end time events will be associated with an attempt to correct the reality. Mandela Effect plays well into that narrative about reality warping - even if it is true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums