On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The idea behind it I think, is that when a person travels back in time, it creates changes in that timeline. The changes are generally marginal, but as more people time travel they accumulate to the point they begin to be noticed.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The idea behind it I think, is that when a person travels back in time, it creates changes in that timeline. The changes are generally marginal, but as more people time travel they accumulate to the point they begin to be noticed.

Only the foolish think nature runs one way.

Time travel, or more precisely inter-dimensional travel is not only possible, but has been practiced for a long time. The main practitioners used to be called the gods, witches and magicians. Nothing is new under the sun.

This is all setting up for a delusion, in part, that will be used to literally "make" heaven on earth in "someone else's" image...

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
inter-dimensional travel is not only possible, but has been practiced for a long time.
I was a design engineer for 20 years. I traveled between metric and English dimensions every day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Are they saying the original reports are showing deaths at the pentagon? Or that there are new reports that have been fabricated just as the rest of the govt narrative was?

The "conspiracy" (this time) does not actually lie directly with the government involvement in that case. The situation is that due to temporal anomalies (i.e. someone has been messing with time,) the account from September 11, 2001 that only one woman was injured (and, maybe later died) has been changed, and now the HISTORICAL account of the event at the pentagon on 911 holds that more than 100 died.

I can say that that was ABSOLUTELY not what was reported - the first time I heard of this was when the OP posted the video. The story on 9/11 was specifically that there WOULD HAVE BEEN mass casualties IF there wasn't renovation that just so happened to be on the side of the pentagon hit.

The implications are that our reality, as we knew it, is being fundamentally changed into something else. This isn't a memory issue among millions of people around the world. It is a serious phenomenon that deserves more attention than incredulity.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Unless the deaths at the pentagon were the alleged passengers of the alleged plane that hit the side, then perhaps this is just a misunderstanding. But, if this narrative is alleging that 100+ pentagon workers died, then that is the Mandela Effect, or a conspiracy, because there were marginal casualties of pentagon workers that day.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I remember listening to a retired air force officer who was stationed at the Pentagon and was actually in the D ring, when the plane hit the E ring. He told of helping injured employees evacuate, and coming across dead bodies; how many? I don't remember him saying.

ETA: This was 10-11 years ago.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I remember listening to a retired air force officer who was stationed at the Pentagon and was actually in the D ring, when the plane hit the E ring. He told of helping injured employees evacuate, and coming across dead bodies; how many? I don't remember him saying.

ETA: This was 10-11 years ago.

I remember exactly what I was doing, where I was, and who was around me on that day. I remember what I ate and drank that day, as well as the weather. I am not embellishing; it was a traumatic event even if it was 17 years ago.

ALL networks reported specifically that the plane his a side of the pentagon that was undergoing renovation, that it TUNNELED almost to the center of the pentagon, but because that entire face was under renovation, everyone was RELOCATED to another side of the pentagon before the event, and there was only one female casualty.

It was a miraculous bit of news, considering a plane had crashed in Pennsylvania and allegedly disintegrated, killing EVERYONE. It was a stark contrast in reports of casualties.

Unless the report is including the people who were on the plane, it is a Mandela effect. Millions of other Americans, and international citizens remember MARGINAL CASUALTIES (<20) at the pentagon that day. Nowhere near 100 Pentagon workers died. It was something CNN and CBS, specifically, continued to ask about, and the populace was continually reassured only one casualty was reported - and even had officials comment on the "miracle" of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The "conspiracy" (this time) does not actually lie directly with the government involvement in that case. The situation is that due to temporal anomalies (i.e. someone has been messing with time,) the account from September 11, 2001 that only one woman was injured (and, maybe later died) has been changed, and now the HISTORICAL account of the event at the pentagon on 911 holds that more than 100 died.

I can say that that was ABSOLUTELY not what was reported - the first time I heard of this was when the OP posted the video. The story on 9/11 was specifically that there WOULD HAVE BEEN mass casualties IF there wasn't renovation that just so happened to be on the side of the pentagon hit.

The implications are that our reality, as we knew it, is being fundamentally changed into something else. This isn't a memory issue among millions of people around the world. It is a serious phenomenon that deserves more attention than incredulity.

Im saying if the original reports from 2001 ie. newspapers, tv reports, say pentagon employees are dead, it is something. But if its just recent reports that suggest employee deaths, then its nothing. And i was asking which case, the video here, was suggesting.

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I dont really put much into the mandela effect anymore since people started picking apart the scriptures, and i saw a cult-like movement occur on youtube and facebook that my buddy got sucked into where people took scripture blatantly out of context to support this notion that the bible was being changed. I cant stand by that based on the weak "evidence" that was suggested.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Im saying if the original reports from 2001 ie. newspapers, tv reports, say pentagon employees are dead, it is something. But if its just recent reports that suggest employee deaths, then its nothing. And i was asking which case, the video here, was suggesting.

Entertain this Mandela effect philosophically.

Assume you remember from 2001 that there were reports of scores of employee deaths.

I remember from 2001 that there were NO reports of employee deaths.

Neither one of us is wrong.

How is this possible?

EDIT: I understand what you mean. The allegation is that by 2004, about 125 people died in the pentagon.

"National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States". U.S. Congress. August 21, 2004. Retrieved September 8, 2006

This did not happen in "my timeline." I, unfortunately, remember in vivid detail the last 17 years of American history because it had such a profound affect on the entire nation. And, I also keep archives of these types of events.

So, how is it possible that both of us are right? In other words, how are millions of people around the world sharing two different memories of a very pivotal event for world history?

It is not just an issue of memory.

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Entertain this Mandela effect philosophically.

Assume you remember from 2001 that there were reports of scores of employee deaths.

I remember from 2001 that there were NO reports of employee deaths.

Neither one of us is wrong.

How is this possible?

EDIT: I understand what you mean. The allegation is that by 2004, about 125 people died in the pentagon.

"National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States". U.S. Congress. August 21, 2004. Retrieved September 8, 2006

This did not happen in "my timeline." I, unfortunately, remember in vivid detail the last 17 years of American history because it had such a profound affect on the entire nation. And, I also keep archives of these types of events.

So, how is it possible that both of us are right? In other words, how are millions of people around the world sharing two different memories of a very pivotal event for world history?

It is not just an issue of memory.
Ok. Yes, ive looked into this theory before and was fascinated for awhile until reasons in post #17.

But i think for it to be a legitimate "effect" there would be reports from september 11, 2001-fresh off the press- reporting dead employees in the pentagon. But if its only been published in 2004 it could very likely just be somebody in the govt putting out more false information *shrug*

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Ok. Yes, ive looked into this theory before and was fascinated for awhile until reasons in post #17.

But i think for it to be a legitimate "effect" there would be reports from september 11, 2001-fresh off the press- reporting dead employees in the pentagon. But if its only been published in 2004 it could very likely just be somebody in the govt putting out more false information *shrug*

I understand your apprehension having read the post #17. I won't try to continue to badger my point.

And, you do make a good point about the novelty of information having an effect on the credibility of the Mandela effect. If it was only the 9/11 things, it would be an invictus argument. However, the very effect comes from people remembering that Nelson Mandela had died in prison - when he was allegedly alive.

Jim Nabors, according to many people, has died at least twice. Many remember ABC commemorating his voice in the late 80s - when he was alleged to first die. He allegedly died of throat cancer the first time, and a special was devoted to his singing voice.

Abe Vigoda has allegedly died twice.

Louis Anderson, in my timeline, killed himself with an overdose. I remember it, because I remember speaking with friends and family about the Family Feud Curse - only to see him VERY ALIVE in Baskets.

There are scores upon scores of anomalies that have occurred. Doppelganger, time skip and loss, and many other phenomena make up this effect. It isn't just a memory issue, but I understand why you are apprehensive.

The absurdity of humanity is that we will not waste the opportunity to exploit each other.

Upvote 0