United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*You are in the Catholic forum*

The man who tossed the infamous Pachamama statue into the Tiber River has revealed his identity today on a video explaining why he removed the "pagan idol" from Santa Maria in Transpontina church near the Vatican last month.

Continued below.
BREAKING: Man who threw Pachamama idol into Tiber speaks out

• Winner
Reactions: charsan

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
*You are in the Catholic forum*

The man who tossed the infamous Pachamama statue into the Tiber River has revealed his identity today on a video explaining why he removed the "pagan idol" from Santa Maria in Transpontina church near the Vatican last month.

Continued below.
BREAKING: Man who threw Pachamama idol into Tiber speaks out
I wonder if they dare arrest him? And if they do, would they dare face his defense claims in open court. Sure, he would be found guilty, but would the Vatican come off the worse if he is allowed to state his actual reasons? He needs good lawyers. Ones that can turn his guaranteed guilty verdict into a verdict against Pachamama.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
When I read the article for a moment it seemed like he was condemning those proud bishops who had not baptized any of my Amazonian brothers and sisters in 40 years. But then it became clear he's really attacking me as a racist. Doubling down in favor of Pachamamaism.

Can someone gently pick this man, the Holy Father, up and bring him home before he hurts himself more? He looks and acts stumbly drunk. He's saying mean things to his friends while he tries to impress those not his friends.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's good at that.
When I read the article for a moment it seemed like he was condemning those proud bishops who had not baptized any of my Amazonian brothers and sisters in 40 years. But then it became clear he's really attacking me as a racist. Doubling down in favor of Pachamamaism.

Can someone gently pick this man, the Holy Father, up and bring him home before he hurts himself more? He looks and acts stumbly drunk. He's saying mean things to his friends while he tries to impress those not his friends.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married