St. Louis, MO.
✟373,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I wonder why people aren't posting in these threads.

We live in turbulent, contentious times. There are always deranged misfits and hateful lowlifes among us who will feel empowered to act out their detestable, violent impulses. What more can be said?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Suspect in Monsey Stabbings Did Searches for 'Hitler,' Charges Say
Federal prosecutors on Monday filed hate crimes charges against the man accused of bursting into a Hasidic rabbi's home and stabbing five Jewish people at a Hanukkah celebration.

The charges came as the police stepped up patrols in Jewish neighborhoods and stationed officers in front of synagogues and yeshivas across New York and New Jersey.
Officials said they had found handwritten journals at Mr. Thomas's home in which he expressed anti-Semitic views, including references to Adolf Hitler and "Nazi culture," and drawings of a Star of David and a swastika, according to the complaint.

The complaint, signed by an F.B.I. special agent, Julie S. Brown, also said that officials had searched Mr. Thomas's phone, which showed that he had looked online for the phrase "Why did Hitler hate the Jews" four times in the last month.

He also searched for "German Jewish Temples near me," and "Zionist Temples" in Elizabeth, N.J., and in Staten Island in recent weeks, the complaint said.

Upvote 0