United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Her boyfriend buzzed his own hair in support

A young woman with alopecia recently asked her boyfriend to help shave her head for the first time in a decade, and started crying when he unexpectedly turned the trimmer to buzz his own hair in support.

“After months growing my hair for the first time in 10 years I had to ask my boyfriend to shave my head again,” Eva Barilaro captioned a quick clip of the emotional haircut, which first hit TikTok in May.

In the short video, which has since gone viral with over 1 million views, Barilaro blinked back tears, laughed and chatted with her partner as he carefully shaved her head. Set to the track of Bruno Mars’ ballad “Just the Way You Are,” the woman choked up when her boyfriend surprised her by shaving his own head, kissing her face as she cried, in awe of the gesture.

The clip made the rounds again and went wildly viral on Twitter on Wednesday when it was shared by social media influencer Rex Chapman.

“Get out the tissues,” Chapman advised, posting the moving footage which has since been viewed over 9 million times.

Continued below.
Man shaves girlfriend's head, then his own, in moving video