United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He is awaiting final surgery to transfer it to its rightful place

A British man who lost his penis to a severe blood infection now has a new one built on his arm.

Malcolm MacDonald, whose surgeons were able to add an extra two inches to his manhood, is now awaiting final surgery to transfer it to its rightful place, reports say.

The 45-year-old had a perineum infection that worsened into sepsis, and soon he saw his fingers, toes and penis turn black, according to a report by The Sun. He was “completely gutted” when his penis fell off in 2014, though his testicles were still intact, the outlet wrote.

He reportedly nicknamed the appendage “Jimmy” and can now find the humor in the situation while he awaits the final procedure.

“Of course it is mad – having a penis on your arm,” MacDonald told the outlet. “Not even I am used to it. But when you think about it, it’s actually amazing."

Professor David Ralph at London’s University College Hospital has expertise in penile reconstruction and built MacDonald’s new penis out of a skin graft from his left arm, The Sun wrote. A tube and a hand pump are said to allow for a “mechanical erection.”

Continued below.
Man loses penis to infection, doctor builds new one on arm

Reactions: Hazelelponi
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That title really blew my mind o_O

Over 40 years ago I worked with my dad and went to presentations at the hospital on Tuesdays during lunch that counted as continuing education for doctors. One of those presentations was about reconstructive surgery for people who had tried to blow their brains out with a rifle. Bad choice as the head gets forced back and all you do is blow your jaw off.

They were using similar techniques back then. Fun stuff over lunch. With lots of pictures!

Upvote 0