Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whose image are we made in? God's (Genesis 1:27) Who is the image of God? Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:15). Who is Jesus Christ? The Word (John 1). Where is the Word? Heaven (Mark 16:19). Where is heaven? Within you (Luke 17:21 kjv). Who is in heaven? The Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost and these three are one (1 John 5:7).

Where does the Word and all words of the world, reside in the human body? The brain. From the onset of your life, can you speak without the Word? No. Can you write without the Word? No. Can you read without the word? No. Can you understand without the Word? No. Can you know without the Word? No. Can you form a thought without the Word? No. Can you create without the Word? No.

Lets be fair then for a minute, we are made in the image of God, which is Jesus Christ, who is the Word in heaven, within us, where The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost reside together as one and without the Word we could not speak, write, read, understand, know, think or create. On top of that our human bodies reside in a world that reflects God's invisible qualities (Romans 1:20) back at us as in a mirror. God knew us before we were born (Jeremiah 1:5) and knit us together in our mothers womb (Psalm 139:13); And come heaven or hell what can't escape his presence (Psalm 139:8).

So, if you still think that man is somehow separated from God I would love to know how you think that's possible? I would challenge anyone in this community who thinks that way to seriously look inside your hearts and consider what you are professing to be true. For if man could somehow do the impossible and separate himself from God, then he could become a god unto himself, able to sustain himself completely independently of God and as such would have no need for God whatsoever.

The truth is the created and the creator are one and could not be more infused together then we are. <staff edited>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tayla

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟75,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, if you still think that man is somehow separated from God I would love to know how you think that's possible? I would challenge anyone in this community who thinks that way to seriously look inside your hearts and consider what you are professing to be true. For if man could somehow do the impossible and separate himself from God, then he could become a god unto himself, able to sustain himself completely independently of God and as such would have no need for God whatsoever.
Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Thank God Jesus Christ made a way for us to be one with God again. John 3:16 1 Corinthians 6:17

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Whose image are we made in? God's (Genesis 1:27) Who is the image of God? Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:15). Who is Jesus Christ? The Word (John 1). Where is the Word? Heaven (Mark 16:19). Where is heaven? Within you (Luke 17:21 kjv). Who is in heaven? The Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost and these three are one (1 John 5:7).

Where does the Word and all words of the world, reside in the human body? The brain. From the onset of your life, can you speak without the Word? No. Can you write without the Word? No. Can you read without the word? No. Can you understand without the Word? No. Can you know without the Word? No. Can you form a thought without the Word? No. Can you create without the Word? No.

Lets be fair then for a minute, we are made in the image of God, which is Jesus Christ, who is the Word in heaven, within us, where The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost reside together as one and without the Word we could not speak, write, read, understand, know, think or create. On top of that our human bodies reside in a world that reflects God's invisible qualities (Romans 1:20) back at us as in a mirror. God knew us before we were born (Jeremiah 1:5) and knit us together in our mothers womb (Psalm 139:13); And come heaven or hell what can't escape his presence (Psalm 139:8).

The truth is the created and the creator are one and could not be more infused together then we are. Any other conclusion is just a misinterpretation of the Bible and an outright lie.
I think Jesus was more than just the Word.

Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Thank God Jesus Christ made a way for us to be one with God again. John 3:16 1 Corinthians 6:17

Great verse and one I am glad you brought to my remembrance as it brings up the topic of sin. But what is sin but to error or miss the mark. The error is to believe the lie that we are separated from God. The only thing that can possibly create the appearance of separation from God is our own misguided perception and a misinterpretation of the Bible.

Furthermore, is it not God who said you will have no other gods before me? Well, if he resides in you as the Word from birth but you mistakenly look outside yourself for him and can't find him what is creating the separation from God? Who is creating the separation from God? And then you look to the past for a savior you can't prove really existed and accept the holy spirit from outside yourself, from the prince of the power of the air, when I just demonstrated the holy spirit has been with you from birth. Otherwise you would be a god unto yourself. Can you see that?

Christianity teaches an external savior, external heaven, external God...but who is it that is external to you in this spiritual war we find ourselves in, Satan! But the one who is in you is greater than he. You only need to recognize that.

He who looks outside dreams. He who looks inside awakens.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So, if you still think that man is somehow separated from God I would love to know how you think that's possible?

Unforgiven sin spiritually separates people from God. And the final result of that will be literally separated from God by being cast into the lake of fire.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Unforgiven sin spiritually separates people from God. And the final result of that will be literally separated from God by being cast into the lake of fire.

Are you absolutely sure that is the correct interpretation of God's Word? I would be careful with that one. Matthew 7:2

Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He was a living being. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

That is true. Christ is the living Word (Hebrews 4:12) and the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

• Winner
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are you absolutely sure that is the correct interpretation of God's Word? I would be careful with that one. Matthew 7:2

It literally says that in the bible so yeah I am sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It literally says that in the bible so yeah I am sure.

Great! Since you take the Bible literally it also says, as you judge others you yourself will be judged and to the same extent and measure it will be measured unto you. Glad you are so sure of yourself.

Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just have to say one more thing before I turn in. I gave a lot of thought to my original post and am a little disappointed at the one or two line responses I got from this community. Is that all you got. (Jeremiah 12:5)

At least lets dive in, have an intelligent dialogue and really get to the bottom of this issue. Let's get to the truth if you think I am wrong. Look at it as a challenge and may iron sharpen iron!

• Optimistic
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟75,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Great verse and one I am glad you brought to my remembrance as it brings up the topic of sin. But what is sin but to error or miss the mark. The error is to believe the lie that we are separated from God. The only thing that can possibly create the appearance of separation from God is our own misguided perception and a misinterpretation of the Bible.

Furthermore, is it not God who said you will have no other gods before me? Well, if he resides in you as the Word from birth but you mistakenly look outside yourself for him and can't find him what is creating the separation from God? Who is creating the separation from God? And then you look to the past for a savior you can't prove really existed and accept the holy spirit from outside yourself, from the prince of the power of the air, when I just demonstrated the holy spirit has been with you from birth. Otherwise you would be a god unto yourself. Can you see that?

Christianity teaches an external savior, external heaven, external God...but who is it that is external to you in this spiritual war we find ourselves in, Satan! But the one who is in you is greater than he. You only need to recognize that.

He who looks outside dreams. He who looks inside awakens.
God, not I, said sin separates us from God. It does not separate those who are in Christ. Because nothing can separate us from the love of God and He promised He would never leave us or forsake us.

But, there are those who do not have Christ and they are separated from God. Until they believe in Christ as Savior, there sin will continue to separate them.

Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God, not I, said sin separates us from God. It does not separate those who are in Christ. Because nothing can separate us from the love of God and He promised He would never leave us or forsake us.

But, there are those who do not have Christ and they are separated from God. Until they believe in Christ as Savior, there sin will continue to separate them.

Okay, so if we are made IN the image of God (Genesis 1:27) which is the image of Christ (Colossians 1:15) who is the Word (John 1) then we are IN Christ at birth my friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Okay, so if we are made IN the image of God (Genesis 1:27) which is the image of Christ (Colossians 1:15) who is the Word (John 1) then we are IN Christ at birth my friend.

Adam and the Redeemer were the only humans made in the image of the Most High God; the rest of us are in the image of the fallen Adam - son of man. We have no unique spirit of our own; we have an "on loan" spirit from the Most High God Himself (holy spirit). We don't contain so much purity and potential that we radiate light as waste (transfiguration.) We are not good; we do not do good things 100% of every single second. We do not practice perfection, let alone attain it.

That is only the most basic form of the image of the Most High God. We are all terribly carnal save the fact that the Comforter has grace on some of us - to council and convict us spiritually despite our carnality. This is why if you follow the commandments of the Most High God, you only begin to be as one of His children. Your full transformation into His image meant for us from the beginning happens when we resurrect to perfection.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Adam and the Redeemer were the only humans made in the image of the Most High God

You forgot female:

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

theoneinsidethezero

LAMENT - MENTAL
Jul 31, 2016
Maple Grove, MN USA
✟10,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't use any words so I proved your belief to be wrong.

That's interesting. How would you understand what this image means "1" or this one "2" or this one "=" without the words to express them? You couldn't. How would anyone teach you what those images or symbols mean without words? Impossible. Without words you and I could not understand what this thought of 1+1=2 even is. And therefore it would not even constitute a thought right? Do you see that?

All you did was show me an image and as I stated there are many words behind it. So no you did not prove me wrong.

Upvote 0