Male Gynecologists

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obey The Gospel

I think NDNgirl4ever and MacFall are right, this Obey The Gospel guy (or woman?) is probably a Troll. He/she/it has never responded to the questions drstavej and I have posted looking for his/her motive or cause for fixation on this subject. Also, to my recollection, he/she/it has never responded to the accusation of being a troll.

I read the article by the Fundamentalist pastor that sparked this whole thread over two years ago long before Privatewoman initiated this thread last fall. The pastor's premise is totally ridiculous and would annoy any person both believers and non-believers who exercise any "common sense". The article is great fodder for creating a controversy.

I'm with MacFall - Let's not respond to this Troll.

I know that when the truth hurts you have to use the world "troll" but I have come across many other women, believers and non-believers who totally agree with me. Like I have said, most people haven't done the same kind of research I have done. But common sense it what it takes. The fact that people have to insult me instead of having an open minded debate tells me that people are not interested in truth.

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Only toke me 1 year to work out how to change this
Jan 7, 2010
✟10,237.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Like I have said, people on here haven't done the same research as what I have done. But common sense is all I need. What evidence do you have that a certificate prevents a man from having lustful thoughts when looking at an attractive woman? I bed you can't give a single shred of evidence!

Basically you are bluffing, I called you on it showing your claim is false.
Now you tell me I 'did not look hard enough' and that you base it on 'common sense'
But you are unwilling to actually provide this evidence you speak off that you 'reseached' and you claim exists.
And you expect to be taken seriously? Your evidence does not exist.

Projecting your own immaturity onto every other male on the planet does not constitute "Common sense". I certainly can look at a woman without wanting to hump her leg, I'm quite sure most people that dont giggle at the word vagina can.

your arguement would work great in the middle east though where they dress woman in bags, cause its "common sense" that a man cannot control his urges if he sees woman flesh and may try to rape her.

Upvote 0
O

Obey The Gospel

Basically you are bluffing, I called you on it showing your claim is false.
Now you tell me I 'did not look hard enough' and that you base it on 'common sense'
But you are unwilling to actually provide this evidence you speak off that you 'reseached' and you claim exists.
And you expect to be taken seriously? Your evidence does not exist.

Projecting your own immaturity onto every other male on the planet does not constitute "Common sense". I certainly can look at a woman without wanting to hump her leg, I'm quite sure most people that dont giggle at the word vagina can.

your arguement would work great in the middle east though where they dress woman in bags, cause its "common sense" that a man cannot control his urges if he sees woman flesh and may try to rape her.

I repeat again, if you're too idle to do some proper research and use common sense then I can't do much more. What evidence do you have that male doctors do not lust when examining young, attractive women....none! If you do have some evidence then please provide it.

Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I repeat again, if you're too idle to do some proper research and use common sense then I can't do much more.

Until you can back up your assertions with references, we have no reason to find you credible. Have you done any research? As far as we know, you haven't done any at all. Your credibility is at zero right now.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0

hollyda

To read makes our speaking English good
Mar 25, 2011
One Square Foot of Real Estate
✟17,438.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I repeat again, if you're too idle to do some proper research and use common sense then I can't do much more. What evidence do you have that male doctors do not lust when examining young, attractive women....none! If you do have some evidence then please provide it.

You realize you're withholding your "research" (in the form of sources) while demanding research from another?

There's a word for this...

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
So you think that the only doctors who lust are the ones that have been caught lol?
Well, you talked about the number of "convicted doctors" - so it was you who introduced this criterion.
Do you actually know what common sense means?
Lemme guess: The last straw to grab when you have run out of arguments?
Like I've said, if you're an atheist then there is absolutely no point in trying to reason with you when it comes to logic!
Am I understanding you correctly: You are trying to establish a logic that only Christians can understand?

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OBEY ????????

You seem to have a fixation with this subject, yet your profile says you are a single male. Why THIS crusade when there are many ills in the world? Please explain.

Just in case you missed this post.

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Jan 7, 2010
✟10,237.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

It it is clear that you are merely making stuf up. That is the only reason you would so pasionately refuse to lay your cards on the table, you got nothing and your bluffing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So everyone knows that the Loch Ness Monster exists, right? I certainly do. If you do an internet search for "people who have been eaten by the Loch Ness Monster" you will find millions of results. I also know this cryptozoologist who totally agrees with me. He SAW it once! Anyone who doesn't except my hearsay is just dodging the issue. Common sense!

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Jan 7, 2010
✟10,237.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
ATTENTION EVERYONE

This is now a non-serious thread. Let's all make wild assertions and then claim to have evidence that confirms our biases.

I did more research, and i have discovered something shocking about Gynecologists! They are raptors!

tumblr_lllbz3bnWD1qhetyoo1_1280.png

I found this online when I googled "Docter Raptor" do your research!

Reactions: MacFall
Upvote 0
O

Obey The Gospel

Until you can back up your assertions with references, we have no reason to find you credible. Have you done any research? As far as we know, you haven't done any at all. Your credibility is at zero right now.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Are u not able to wipe your own backside? Like I said, if you're too idle then that's not my problem. Common sense!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
O

Obey The Gospel

ATTENTION EVERYONE

This is now a non-serious thread. Let's all make wild assertions and then claim to have evidence that confirms our biases but which is easily refuted.

In a gyno forum a doctor named Mark gives his opinion. I know you will refuse to believe he is a doctor because you're determined to ignore reality. But until the Lord returns I will continue to expose male gynecologists. Raed what Dr. Mark has to say about this:

“My considered opinion, after hearing serveral of my male colleagues talking informally about their practices in gynecology, is that men should not be gynecologists. Period. I simply don’t feel that a man can have the proper frame of mind to care for women in such an intimate setting, and despite all the talk of, “this is what they’re trained for,” etc, I hear their “locker-room talk” and I just think that gynecologic practice should be restricted to women.”

Upvote 0

hollyda

Mar 25, 2011
✟17,438.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In a gyno forum a doctor named Mark gives his opinion. I know you will refuse to believe he is a doctor because you're determined to ignore reality. But until the Lord returns I will continue to expose male gynecologists. Raed what Dr. Mark has to say about this:

“My considered opinion, after hearing serveral of my male colleagues talking informally about their practices in gynecology, is that men should not be gynecologists. Period. I simply don’t feel that a man can have the proper frame of mind to care for women in such an intimate setting, and despite all the talk of, “this is what they’re trained for,” etc, I hear their “locker-room talk” and I just think that gynecologic practice should be restricted to women.”

How about you post a link to the forum itself?

Upvote 0

hollyda

Mar 25, 2011
✟17,438.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Here, I made it easy for you.

I googled the first sentence of this paragraph, and surprisingly, there was a verbatim result. Actually two.

Only two, though. And NEITHER link is from Mark himself, rather from someone like OTG here who is quoting "Dr. Mark" without citing a source. I'll even be extra extra helpful and post what was said on the website.

Men are men. Putting on a white cloak and rubber gloves does not make you immune from perversion. It’s nature for men to be especially attracted to the female body. A male doctor may act professional but you can’t read his mind. Some women don’t actually care if the doctor gets aroused but I think that is quite disturbing. But for those women who think most male doctors are immune from this kind of thing because they have qualifications, please read what this doctor called Mark wrote:
This is coming from a doctor. You can accuse him of being a liar but just put your thinking cap on for a moment. It’s human nature for men to get very aroused by an attractive woman when doing these kind of exam’s. You have been taught that because he’s a doctor everything is alright. If you think that most gynecologists are not viewing you sexually, you are kidding yourself. Things get said behind closed doors that you women don’t know about. Of course they will act all nice and professional, but for them not to get aroused by this, they are fighting against nature. I don’t buy it.

The reason I ask this question is because this is something that has always sickened me. I'll be honest, I get absolutely flabbergasted of how naive some people can be. I find it a mystery how so many women can believe that male gynecologists are immune from perverted thoughts if they are examining a young, attractive woman who is clean and healthy. Please read what this doctor wrote who works in the medical industry.

"My considered opinion, after hearing serveral of my male colleagues talking informally about their practices in gynecology, is that men should not be gynecologists. Period. I simply don't feel that a man can have the proper frame of mind to care for women in such an intimate setting, and despite all the talk of, "this is what they're trained for," etc, I hear their "locker-room talk" and I just think that gynecologic practice should be restricted to women."

If I had a girlfriend and I didn't want her to be examined by a male doctor, people will say to me, "What's your problem, he's only doing his job." Hmmm, let's see: He is an ordinary man putting on a white coat. My girlfriend then has to open her legs really wide. He then gets to touch her and open her up. He can put his face just a few inches away from her crotch. He can then use a torch or a light to see inside her--all in the name of medicine! And people havn't got the common sense to figure out why this would bother me.

Notice how both authors leave out where the information originated from in the form of a forum, medical article, or book? If an actual source can be linked back to the elusive Dr. Mark himself, rather than "I heard this guy somewhere say...", that would be worth looking at, at least.

Upvote 0

m9lc

Veteran
Mar 18, 2007
✟9,745.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Lol, how did this ridiculous thread get to 62 pages?

I can't really say for sure since I don't fancy the ladies, but in my experience, most guys don't get instantly and uncontrollably aroused at the sight of female genitalia past age 15. If you're not comfortable with it, whatever, but to act as if it is somehow immoral is just silly...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.