✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well put.
Answer the question clearly please. Do you believe the earth revolves around the sun or the sun revolves around the earth?
After you answer if you believe that beans come from rice. After all, if you think that Jesus descended from a fish-then maybe you also think that a bean came from a rice.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After you answer if you believe that beans come from rice. After all, if you think that Jesus descended from a fish-then maybe you also think that a bean came from a rice.

You are asking nonsensical questions. My question has an important purpose, so please answer it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

benelchi

INACTIVE
Aug 3, 2011
✟17,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are many differences (I assume you mean in humans). Sexual dimorphism of humans includes different overall size, proportions, and brain/thinking differences and abilities. This is expected because the evolutionary pressures on the sexes are different (due to the differential in offspring cost).

Evolutionary pressures should have produced very, very different results than the results we see. What we see is far better explained as the result of God's design than it is "evolutionary pressures."

• Winner
Reactions: Radrook
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Evolutionary pressures should have produced very, very different results than the results we see. What we see is far better explained as the result of God's design than it is "evolutionary pressures."

Are you kidding me?? The completely brain dead "design" we see - especially in sex differences - means that saying that "it was God's design" is calling God incompetent (or outrigh cruel). I would avoid that - because of Mark 3:30, at the very least.

In Christ-

Papias

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you kidding me?? The completely brain dead "design" we see - especially in sex differences - means that saying that "it was God's design" is calling God incompetent (or outrigh cruel). I would avoid that - because of Mark 3:30, at the very least.

In Christ-

Papias
Care to specify exactly what in the design among the sexes you consider incompetent, brain dead and cruel.

Also what does the following have to do with it?

Mark 3:29
But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin."
30, He said this because they were saying, "He has an impure spirit."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
3410206.jpg
I think there's a bit more to a person than what hangs between their legs (or not).

• Agree
Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not when it comes to what makes one a male or a female.
You don't think there is a psychological difference in how men and women think or experience the world? Different societal expectations on each gender will inevitably force us to behave differently in similar situations. I think the fundamental differences between men and woman go much deeper than just the obvious anatomical differences.

I wouldn't say either one is better than the other but we definitely are different.

Upvote 0