Making melody in your hearts

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
'Be filled with the Spirit speaking to yourselves in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,singing and making melody in your heart to the LORD' (Ephesians 5:18-19)
This is most certainly a time where people need to do that if there ever was a time. There's much going on in the world which can cause people to wallow around in sadness but God says NO....keep your focus. He hasn't fallen off his throne and is just as stable as he ever was. Our praise and worship puts us in that VICTORY place or the presence of God and will do it despite what's going on in the natural Earth. In the middle of whatever storm we can have PEACE.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:psalms'. There is so much to be found in the Book of Psalms that will instruct and encourage. Make up your own tunes and make your way through.one a day! Many are on you tube. Such a blessing to sing psalms.!

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
'Be filled with the Spirit speaking to yourselves in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,singing and making melody in your heart to the LORD' (Ephesians 5:18-19)

I like to play "random" things on my keyboard for the Lord :clap: and sing

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
'Singing'. We don't all have to sing like Katherine Jenkins,although that would be wonderful. Bit too high for me! Lol. God hears the passion and purity and blesses!

Very true, God will hear what comes from your heart and is pleased.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums